Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: We Knew It Was Going To Get Ugly  (Read 26792 times)

Re: We Knew It Was Going To Get Ugly
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2006, 09:55:50 PM »

Quote from: 395
I don't know why you seem to be attacking me for some reason with a sarcastic comment lennonlegend.  I don't believe Paul did anything to her in the first place, she did it to him & she's only after his money.  I knew his second marriage wouldn't last 5 years before the wedding & I was right.  It's too bad you can't check my other posts about it on another website, but it was going down like the Titanic before their first date.  

Why can't i check your other posts about it on another website? hmmm, maybe because your accounts been deleted, Along with your posts, for being such an annoying a**hole yah?
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2006, 11:43:21 AM »

Quit it please... Wayne said in another topic he wants to stop the arguing, so give him a chance.

Wayne L.

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »

I don't care if none of you believe me or not, if you can't find my posts on other websites, then I guess you're bigger idiots than I thought, like yourself BP.  You can go to Classic Rock Forums to find out for yourself & I knew it wouldn't last because it was doomed from the start.  

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2006, 01:59:50 PM »

Quote from: 395
I don't care if none of you believe me or not, if you can't find my posts on other websites, then I guess you're bigger idiots than I thought, like yourself BP.  

OK, now I'm confused. What did I do this time?

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2006, 03:14:10 PM »

you and me are just the two people that he blames for everything. like democrats
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Wayne L.

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 03:39:17 PM »

If you say so somedude 210 & I don't blame anybody for anything, but I do have strong opinions.  I knew Paul's marriage to his second wife wouldn't last too long & his image will be bruised a bit after the divorce but he will survive thankfully.  

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 10:43:12 AM »

No, seriously: what were you calling me an idiot for? I thought we were going to try to get along, but I could be wrong...

If you act like an adult, I'll act like an adult and leave you alone. It's your choice. You reap what you sow.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 02:11:59 AM »

This is what you get when you marry a groupie and a gold digger. Where are Paul's kids during all of this? Shouldn't they be coming to his defense or something? I mean, he can't really say anything because of the pending court case, but I'm sure they could put in a few words on his behalf. Maybe he wants everyone to be quiet or something.

Wordno

• Getting Better
  • Fortune favors the bold
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2006, 04:34:48 AM »

Paul is only human, so we can't really say "Their is no way Paul did those things!". As huge admirer of Paul, I hate to say it but I won't really count out the fact that he may have done those things to Heather. She always looked like a b**** to me, so maybe she deserved it. Sour relationships can really bring out the nastiest sides of people.

Besides that, I'm very very curious as to what Linda said in those tapes. Makes me a little nervous that maybe their marriage wasn't all that it seemed to be. Its got to be pretty big if Paul doesn't want them getting to the public. Paul and Linda never really showed much affection towards each other in public. I think Heather and Paul showed more affection than Paul and Linda. I could be wrong, but thats what I've noticed. Maybe Linda wasn't as happy as Paul was, who knows. I'm really curious...

Bobber

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2006, 07:53:08 AM »

Quote from: 216
This is what you get when you marry a groupie and a gold digger. Where are Paul's kids during all of this? Shouldn't they be coming to his defense or something? I mean, he can't really say anything because of the pending court case, but I'm sure they could put in a few words on his behalf. Maybe he wants everyone to be quiet or something.

Saying nothing and ignoring is a way to handle these things. Let the other one shout and wait for mistakes. More people should do that.
Paul and Linda had a long relationship. They undoubtedly had their fights and periods of misunderstanding and all that. There's nothing new.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2006, 02:02:13 PM »

The whole thing is rather suspect. First of all, these tapes are being released by Heather and Peter Cox- both people who have grudges against Paul.
Secondly, as I said before, isn't it strange that these tapes only surfaced during the divorce proceedings?
Lastly, if Linda was so unhappy she wouldn't have stayed with Paul for thirty years.

But I agree with Sandra... where are Heather (Linda's), Mary, Stella, and James? Why don't they defend their father?
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2006, 02:24:36 PM »

Just my thoughts:
It may well be that the revelations on the tape are not that sensational that they would have caused much of a stir outside the context of this divorce. It's only coupled with heather's allegations that they will have any real newsworthiness. Also Mr Cox would also have appeared rather mean spirited releasing them without all the current goings-on to give him an excuse. He has seen his moment. (and their cash value must have skyrocketted)
And unfortunately, many woman stay in unhappy/abusive relationships. Who knows the real dynamics of their relationship.
Thec McCartney Camp strategy seems to be to maintain a respectful silence. And to be perceived as dragging his kids into the arena will not help Pauls image much.
After Linda's death Paul remarried with what seems rathewr indecent haste.And we've had the whole discussion about Paul's apparent indifference at the news of John's death.
How many times have people said "Of course Paul was in love", "of course Paul was in shock" "of course Paul isn't violent or abusive."
The truth is we don't know. Being a Beatle doesn't make you a saint. Paul (like John) is a human, and like all of us flawed. We just don't know.
A criticism often levelled at Pauls music is that he never bares his soul. He hides behind pretty words. A Macca fan, more than others, can't say that being a fan and listening to his music gives you some insight into the man's soul.
don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2006, 02:29:01 PM »

Quote from: 218
But I agree with Sandra... where are Heather (Linda's), Mary, Stella, and James? Why don't they defend their father?

PAUL McCartney's daughter Stella threatened to KILL her hated stepmother in a blazing bust-up with her dad, we can reveal.

The fashion designer flew into a terrifying rage after hearing that Heather claimed Macca hit her mother Linda.

Pregnant Stella, 34, had to be restrained by the former Beatle as she screamed: "I'm going to kill that b****! I can't believe what she's doing! I'm going to kill her!'"

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: BEA'S UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY
It was clear she didn't mean it literally but she was beside herself after reading what Heather had said about Linda.

"I told you she was a b****," she screamed. "Why did you marry her? She's been a manipulative cow from day one. The cow won't be happy until she destroys all of us

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2006, 04:44:27 PM »

And what source is THIS from?

Joost

• That Means a Lot

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2006, 05:07:26 PM »

hmmm. it sounds a bit tabloid-ish to me.

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2006, 05:48:19 PM »

Oh well, it all shows that paul should learn not to follow his di*k in the future.

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2006, 09:29:45 PM »

Found this on the net on a The Sun newspaper website (OK, I know it's the Sun!):

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/linda%20co-writer%20unimpressed%20by%20mccartney_1012242

LINDA CO-WRITER UNIMPRESSED BY McCARTNEY    

LATEST: SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY is cold and has "dead eyes" according to the owner of audio tapes recorded by the former BEATLE's late wife LINDA. PETER COX co-wrote the book LINDA MCCARTNEY'S HOME COOKING in 1989 and spent many days at the couple's English country estate where he recorded 20 hours of Linda discussing her ideas and life. According to British newspaper the Daily Mirror, the tapes contain intimate details of Linda's marriage to MCCartney which the former BEATLE wants kept out of the public domain in light of his bitter divorce battle with HEATHER MILLS. Cox was shaken by his first meeting with the LET IT BE star and never warmed to him. He says, "Paul and I went for a walk around the garden. It was all very strange. He said to me, 'If I gave you a million pounds would you eat a hamburger?' "I said no and he accused me of lying. What does that say about him - that he thinks everyone has a price? There was always this question mark with Paul, as if he was constantly thinking, 'What do you want from me? I am Paul MCCartney and you want something from me and I'm going to find out what it is.' "That attitude was always there and I found it most depressing. I didn't warm to Paul. There was an awful coldness about him. His eyes were deader than any I had ever seen." Cox has assured MCCartney's lawyers that he will not divulge the contents of the tapes.
All You Need Is LOVE!

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2006, 02:16:25 PM »

methinks he had the hots for Linda and was jealous of Paul.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2006, 01:38:43 PM »

Heather Mills Reportedly Claims McCartney Abused First Wife
9 Days Ago - October 23, 2006 by exposay.com
Featuring Heather Mills and Paul McCartney

The divorce plot just thickens and thickens with more claims of abuse. Heather Mills has now reportedly claimed Paul McCartney used to hit his first wife Linda.

The ex-model intends to ask the former Beatles' staff to testify in court that he was violent to her during their marriage, and claims they saw him treat Linda the same way.

A source told Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "She told me that he did to Linda what he did to her that Linda had also suffered abuse. She told me that staff of Paul's told her that Linda had also suffered abuse."

However, Sir Paul's former publicity man Geoff Baker struck back, saying, "It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life. Everyone knows that Paul and Linda had one of the happiest marriages in showbiz."

The claims follow the publication of divorce court papers which were leaked last week, alleging Paul was abusive to Heather during their marriage. But it has also been claimed that it was in fact Heather who was violent, and once threw a bottle of tomato ketchup at Paul's head in September 2003.

A source told Britain's News of the World newspaper, "It was Heather who caused all the rows by constantly nagging Paul, and they turned violent. The housekeeper would have to come in and clean up afterwards. After the ketchup battle there were marks where a bottle of ketchup had been thrown and landed just behind where Paul usually sits. It must have just missed him."

Geoff was FIRED by Paul and he's still sticking up for him. Now you KNOW Heather is lying.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Page created in 0.381 seconds with 83 queries.