Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Ronald Reagan  (Read 9180 times)

Wayne L.

Re: Ronald Reagan
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2004, 06:40:08 PM »

I don't care if you're envious of me or jealous of me because you don't know me personally(thank God) mister charlie which shows your ignorance in more ways than one which is your mental problem.  Ronald Reagan left his mark on American politics much more so than Bill Clinton ever did regardless if you disagreed with him during the 80's. Reagan is the last great president of the US because he looked like a president with his bigger than life persona in the White House when I was in my late teens/early 20's at the time.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2004, 06:48:41 PM »

A president should help our country move forward, not just be some entertainer with a personality.  To call Ronald Reagan a great president is a disgrace, i mean he nearly destroyed our economy.  And why is he all of a sudden the man who stood up to Communism?  A) they were already falling apart and B) why did we care so much, can't people have an economic system not based on greed.  Even if they messed it up with their dictators and horrible treatment, i dont see why Reagan is now being said to have single-handedly sestroyed it.  Also, i think its good that theres at least one political thread here, i mean its in different conversations.  Political debate is interesting, and mister charlie, your views are right on.

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

Wayne L.

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2004, 07:22:57 PM »

What is your definition of moving forward anyway since you brought it up Herecomesyoursun unless you think Clinton getting a blowjob in the White House by Monica is good for the nation?  Reagan destroyed communism without firing any guns which is what being a strong leader is all about.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2004, 07:26:22 PM »

Communism was about to collapse anyway.  Also, Reagan should have been impeached for the Iran-Contra scandal.  To bring up the Lewinsky thing shows how dumb you are.  It was his personal life why do you care.  The man was a great president try to look beyond his personal problems.  Reagan was a failure who spawned a whole new generation of people like GWB

Wayne L.

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2004, 07:33:14 PM »

It wasn't Clinton's personal problem because he was getting a blowjob from Monica in the White House instead of his private home which would have been completely different.  Clinton should have been impeached for a lot more than the Lewinsky affair which history will show regardless of his new autobiography trying to spin his legacy In My Life.  I think Iran-Contra wasn't too bad a thing except for whining liberals like yourself & the mainstream media because selling cheap, worthless arms to terrorists for our hostages was smart unlike trying to rescue hostages with a helicopter like Jimmy Carter.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2004, 07:40:48 PM »

[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1086626458,s=24 date=1087155194]It wasn't Clinton's personal problem because he was getting a blowjob from Monica in the White House instead of his private home which would have been completely different.

Wayne L.

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2004, 07:58:21 PM »

How do you know that I'm right wing or left wing because I'm not a card carrying Democrat or Republican but I am an Independent as well as a non-partisan political watcher who can think for himself unlike you Herecomesyoursun?  The war on terror will be going on long after I'm dead & gone just like you no matter who is in the White House whether that be Bush or Kerry.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2004, 08:02:14 PM »

It doesnt matter what card you carry, your thought process is right wing.  BTW you're not very non-partisan judging by some other threads.  You're right that the War on Terror will go on, but it will go nowhere as long as there is a War in Iraq.  Do yourself a favor, watch the Daily Show, laugh enjoy, and try not to think about the fact that GWB is coming back, just because the Dems cant put anyone together.

Wayne L.

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2004, 08:12:39 PM »

If you believe Jon Stewart of The Daily Show, you must think Justin Timberlake is God, thanks for sharing your stupidity with me Hercomesyoursun.   I'm not right wing or left wing politically & I am non-partisan with strong opinons unlike yourself.  I think George W. Bush will win re-election against his Democratic opponent John Kerry in November because the Democratic Party leaders & their activists think he's the second coming of JFK mostly, which is ridiculous.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2004, 08:17:52 PM »

I never said believe Jon Stewart, I said he was funny.  You are clearly not very openminded at all, yet you claim to be non-partisan.  riiiiight....

daveman_84

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2004, 09:03:41 PM »

[quote by=Herecomesyoursun link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1086626458,s=23 date=1087154782]Communism was about to collapse anyway.

Harlena McStarkney

• Getting Better
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2004, 12:03:21 AM »

[quote by=daveman_84 link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1086626458,s=30 date=1087160621]

(clap)[/quote]

Davy you're such a NERD!
Love, love is a verb. Love is a doing word.

daveman_84

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2004, 12:07:53 AM »

8)[quote by=harlenamcstarkney link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1086626458,s=31 date=1087171401]

Davy you're such a NERD![/quote]

(dance)

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2004, 12:53:11 AM »

I hope everybody sees Wayne for who he is: Bill O'reilly.

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2004, 03:14:50 AM »

[quote by=Herecomesyoursun link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1086626458,s=33 date=1087174391]I hope everybody sees Wayne for who he is: Bill O'reilly.
[/quote]

LOL!

daveman_84

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2004, 03:28:23 AM »

[quote by=Herecomesyoursun link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1086626458,s=33 date=1087174391]I hope everybody sees Wayne for who he is: Bill O'reilly.
[/quote]

Can't be.  At least Bill O'Reilly spits his venom in complete sentences!

Rowdy

• Getting Better
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2004, 09:16:23 AM »

[/quote]

Yeah, Bill also calls himself an Independent, while we all know he's a registered Republican, as seen in the Al Franken book....

"Only people know just how to talk to people. Only people know just how to change the world."

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2004, 11:46:57 PM »

Dont back down from them Wayne! Go get em'. Yippee!

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2004, 03:22:22 AM »

Good Lord, don't encourage him!  Shame!

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2004, 04:29:20 AM »

Just trying to regain the upper hand Charlie. You know,,,let somebody else do my bidding.

Also, this thread just wont die.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 76 queries.