Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 211

Author Topic: User Pics  (Read 408298 times)

Bobber

Re: User Pics
« Reply #3580 on: May 30, 2014, 08:14:49 AM »

Cor, are you singing a sad song? Your eyes are so sad (

This was during a memorial gig. One of my best friends died in October 2013. He was a filmer and songwriter. We performed his best songs during this memorial. Sad eyes, yeah, I can imagine.

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3581 on: May 30, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »

With a face like that it's no wonder! I'm a sucker for those head tilts.

I am, too. My son picked up on that when he was little and would tilt his head and say "Pleeeease?" Irresistible. (Well, his father could resist; I never could.)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3582 on: May 30, 2014, 03:00:06 PM »

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3583 on: May 30, 2014, 03:27:33 PM »

Wow! That's out/up there. Where are you?
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3584 on: May 30, 2014, 04:57:08 PM »

Looks really beautiful, Joost! I have to echo Dave's question: Where are you guys?

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3585 on: May 30, 2014, 09:05:41 PM »

We're back home again now, we came back yesterday, after traveling through Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala for three weeks. It was a great trip, really amazing.

This picture was taken near the top of the Telica volcano near León, Nicaragua. It was a pretty tough climb. It was about 35 degrees celsius (95 fahrenheit) and we had to carry our camping stuff and four big bottles of water with us. We slept near the crater and went back down the day after.

This is the volcano, the peak on the left is where the crater is:

And this is my girlfriend looking into the crater. I didn't have the guts to come much closer than where I took this picture from:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 09:08:38 PM by Joost »

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #3586 on: May 30, 2014, 09:55:19 PM »

Wow, incredible photos, Joost.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #3587 on: May 30, 2014, 10:01:07 PM »

Great photos, Dave; thanks for sharing!

And I'll send you an Eagles shirt.  ;)

I'd send him this one Kathy, but I like it too much!
What, is he dead?  Sit you down, father.  Rest you.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #3588 on: May 30, 2014, 11:59:49 PM »

Awesome picture Joost.

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3589 on: May 31, 2014, 02:48:27 AM »

Your so serious! Your a true fan!
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3590 on: May 31, 2014, 03:03:55 PM »

That's a cool shirt; I like the cursive-style text. I'll have to look for something like that for this coming Christmas for my son, no doubt by then he will have grown out of his current one.

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #3591 on: June 01, 2014, 02:50:33 PM »

Your so serious! Your a true fan!

That's my game face Dave.   8)  I posted the pic on Facebook with the caption "Good Morning Texas!"  I love agitating Cowboys fans!

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #3592 on: June 01, 2014, 02:55:12 PM »

That's a cool shirt; I like the cursive-style text. I'll have to look for something like that for this coming Christmas for my son, no doubt by then he will have grown out of his current one.

It's the 47 brand.  Nice, lightweight cotton.  Their stuff is not cheap.  Look for sales online.

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3593 on: June 01, 2014, 06:14:09 PM »

That's my game face Dave.   8)  I posted the pic on Facebook with the caption "Good Morning Texas!"  I love agitating Cowboys fans!
I understand completely!  ha2ha
Mark Twain

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3594 on: June 01, 2014, 09:23:18 PM »

ha2ha
I like to tease my son, actually, about how Eagles fans are obnoxious (kidding, of course) and refer to that scandal when the coach once offered players financial incentives for injuring players on opposing teams. I really don't know about either of those topics, and I don't mean what I'm saying (i.e., I'm just teasing), but I like getting him all fired up.

It's the 47 brand.  Nice, lightweight cotton.  Their stuff is not cheap.  Look for sales online.

I'll have to look for that brand, and keep my eye out for sales closer to the holidays. I got his last shirt at the official Eagles site and it was not cheap, either. I wanted to get him a jersey, but that was a bit too pricey, esp. given that he's not done growing yet.

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
Mark Twain

KelMar

« Reply #3596 on: June 09, 2014, 05:16:19 PM »

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/p180x540/10262022_660158870730519_3205321155839190596_n.jpg

Speaking of football!

I wish I had something to brag about when it comes to football but, alas; I am a Buffalo Bills fan. roll:)"Fan" may be overstating it quite a bit right now but the fact that I want to see them do well and at least give me something to get excited about in the post season probably means that I'm still a fan. I also wish they could clone Marv Levy and Jim Kelly. Things were much better under their very skilled and classy leadership.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #3597 on: June 10, 2014, 03:38:06 AM »

Finally got to watch my daughter at a rally this year. I'm proud of her because she got off to a rough start, but fought back. Gilligan is her horse and that bastard has been refusing jumps pretty bad as of late. He refused three in the first round and she was eliminated and heart broken. The 2nd round he refused the very first jump and I could tell how p*ssed my daughter got. You could see her determination and she got that horse to complete the course with no further issues. I felt proud. Of course the next day she got thrown off.  ha2ha

My son recently finished singing in his schools 'Fiddler On The Roof'. He's a bass and can sing really well. How he got it, i'll never know. Must have been the milkman because nobody else in the family can sing worth a crap.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #3598 on: June 10, 2014, 03:49:29 AM »

Todd, the kids look great!!  What part is your son playing?

As far refusing jumps go, I know how frustrating it is, for both the horse and the rider.  She'll have to work with him more between shows.  My horse would refuse a jump if I wasn't seated or reining him correctly.  He taught me a few things!  ;)
I can stay till it's time to go

KelMar

« Reply #3599 on: June 10, 2014, 05:46:29 AM »

You've got two talented kids there Todd!
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 211

Page created in 0.827 seconds with 82 queries.