Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: OUR ARGUMENTS  (Read 4762 times)

Wordno

• Getting Better
  • Fortune favors the bold
Re: OUR ARGUMENTS
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 09:26:38 PM »

I don't think Dwarf was JF. I think JF was above posting as another user. Maybe it was coinencidence that JF left and Dwarf came soon after, but I just don't see JF doing something like that.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 12:24:44 AM »

here are my boys and tkitnas boy.....notice that blasphemous chucky is in another damning photo...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 12:31:58 AM »

this is mona.....manon sent this a few weeks ago when she was in detroit...i mean paris actually...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 12:40:45 AM »

Quote from: somedude210
...wow, the things you miss when you dont have a gun...

anyway, no, i dont. ive been tempted to post my prom picture but with all this hostility from JF or JR or whoever these guys are, i'd just get crap from it.
COME ON DUDE POST THE CRAPPY PICTURE....i am kidding no need to pm al....i guess you can actually favor one person more than another on the internet...because i prefer you to him...so post them pics man...while you are still in your primus....so we elders folks can remember when....don't sweat the mutt sect dude..post away...i for one would be happy to see it...can i get a hallelujah i love her so....don't let part time members shame you down....leave that for us regulators...

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 01:01:30 AM »

Lol. Damn, I just now read the last few pages of this thread. You guys better start behaving.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 01:04:10 AM »

it's Al man...he has gone power mad...nucking futs...like a nazi or sumthing...i heard he pushed an old lady down yesterday....and is putting worms in apples....
on a different note i think chuck looks better than these dead flowers....

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 01:45:42 AM »

hahaha, thanks PC. ok, you conviced me, i will post them...just where did i put the damn things...
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
    • Phoebe Claire Publishing, LLC
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 02:01:17 AM »

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 06:26:01 AM »

Quote from: pc31
here are my boys and tkitnas boy.....notice that blasphemous chucky is in another damning photo...

This thread makes me feel better than you twats will ever know. I have no idea why you try to make me feel bad, but why dont you concentrate on your overweight inbred children? I'm sorry to go to your level, but what's anything of this got to do with the Beatles? The fact that I was a Bass player in the 80's, and had the hair to go with it? So what? If you are going to try to insult me, then make something of substance, if I was playing in the 50's, I'd probably have a ducktail haircut or whatever. It doesn't move me when the little people who put their opinions on this site gang up on others. As for knowing about this site and being an newcomer, how tough is it to look up past posts? It's not that difficult. I'm glad I gave you idiots something to talk about rather than, who had the nicest hair. etc. It will never amaze me how shallow the general public is--I've met alot of different kinds of people in my life, and should have known better. Viva Wayne.

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 07:08:58 AM »

Quote from: An_Apple_Beatle

Your losing your grip JF. You don't like us pompous types yet you feel so passionate about the forum. You know exactly where the threads are to use as reference when you feel you get attacked....get a grip JF. I suppose I would be as uptight as you with a moustache an a barnet like that. Proper Spinal Tap...infact JF that is really funny.

Your on one mission only mate...to screw up the forum for everyone else...Go for it....Please.....I never come out arguing until I see someone labouring a real bad point to death and you are sounding almost as obsessive as the Waynester can sometimes be.

Anyone of you folks showing up at the Chicago Fest this weekend? I'd love to see who the people that hide behind words on a site are. It's easy to be tough when you're hiding on a website. I would think that the the 'Moderators' would take the high road. You don't. Lay your kid on the 'Imagine' mosaiac? You will whore your child for a picture? And what a man. Have Apple Beatle and the other f***s back you up? And the best you can do is compare me to Wayne or jr'sfarm? Weak. And you thought that someone who plays a certain type of instrument ' would be alot cooler' because of an instrument? I could be the nicest person or the biggest a**hole on the planet? What does have an instrument got to do with anything? It just proves my point as to the person who posts.

I thought someone with a precision would be a lot cooler.quote]

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 09:13:41 AM »

Quote from: somedude210
hahaha, thanks PC. ok, you conviced me, i will post them...just where did i put the damn things...

Post and be damned! It so much nicer talking to people when you know what they look like.
don't follow leaders

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 11:37:03 AM »

Quote from: dwarf_mcdougal

Your losing your grip JF. You don't like us pompous types yet you feel so passionate about the forum. You know exactly where the threads are to use as reference when you feel you get attacked....get a grip JF. I suppose I would be as uptight as you with a moustache an a barnet like that. Proper Spinal Tap...infact JF that is really funny.

Your on one mission only mate...to screw up the forum for everyone else...Go for it....Please.....I never come out arguing until I see someone labouring a real bad point to death and you are sounding almost as obsessive as the Waynester can sometimes be.

Anyone of you folks showing up at the Chicago Fest this weekend? I'd love to see who the people that hide behind words on a site are. It's easy to be tough when you're hiding on a website. I would think that the the 'Moderators' would take the high road. You don't. Lay your kid on the 'Imagine' mosaiac? You will whore your child for a picture? And what a man. Have Apple Beatle and the other f***s back you up? And the best you can do is compare me to Wayne or jr'sfarm? Weak. And you thought that someone who plays a certain type of instrument ' would be alot cooler' because of an instrument? I could be the nicest person or the biggest a**hole on the planet? What does have an instrument got to do with anything? It just proves my point as to the person who posts.

Just look on back at the thread for user pics to put a face to any one of us. You seem to find the other threads fine. Why, would you bash us up? Yeah it's easy to be tough and act an a**hole hidin behind a website....your showin us!

Your so special at posting JF...your back on some martyr Rambo mission to 'expose' us for the pompous types we are????? Bass.....Precision....I play it with pride and humbleness. I play it for the music and the spirit of the music. I still got a great job from it that I love much. It gives me a real nice outlook on life...

You? You have to re-enforce your bass playing with a curly tight perm! Fashion victim my friend. You see a precision bass like ours matures with age and appreciates in value...It gets better.....that's cool.
I'd put you down as an Encore owner or something....maybe you just put a fender badge on it. lol

Then you try to draw us out....get us chuckin an insult on you so you can research some ancient text and mis-quote the hell out of it. Paint a picture of some 'gang' hecklin you. It's funny how people unite when someone is acting like a dick to everyone else. Thats all thats goin on here mate.

So Dwarf...what can I say...i was only ever temporary moderator so I ain't giving much of a toss when I say that if this place is so full of people you don't like, just go away.....go away to your angryman world....ranting at who exactly? I won't know anymore cos you will be on ignore. JF was a great poster until....we were all expected to be sympathetic to his 'difficulties'.....like no-one else ain't ever had any. The youngsters irritate you? At least they can grow up and correct themselves.

You on the other hand hold a bitterness reserved only for the terminally selfish. It'll eat you up.

Enough of this idle banter....I'm off to do something real nice for music in general if that's cool with you Dwarf!
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 11:39:15 AM »

"Your on one mission only mate...to screw up the forum for everyone else...Go for it....Please.....I never come out arguing until I see someone labouring a real bad point to death and you are sounding almost as obsessive as the Waynester can sometimes be."  

What a hero. What the hell are you talking about? Screwing up the forum? How's that? You and the other girls have been telling me that if I don't like what I see, to ignore it. Does that apply to you, or are you too high and mighty. Hypocrites run rampant on this site. This has nothing to do with the Beatles. It's a site devoted to gossip and rancor. With a few exceptions, you can all f*** yourselves. Peace.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 11:44:15 AM »

Nice one Junior. High & Mighty? Not really dude....just speakin my mind.

After reading your b****y whining for about 6 months I just kind of had enough. Thought I should say it. Theres some great, positive Beatle lovers round here man. You ain't one of them.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 11:47:19 AM »

And what a man. Have Apple Beatle and the other f***s back you up? And the best you can do is compare me to Wayne or jr'sfarm? Weak. I thought someone with a precision would be a lot cooler.quote]

Firstly, I'm a bit upset at being relegated to a "other f***." Don't I qualify for my own abuse? I'll just have to accept I'm not important enough.
Mairi made the most innoculous joke about your superb hair. Your reply was condescending (as an example). PC pointed this out to you - he didn't call you names - just said what he thought, (as he always does. He has suggested to me that I'm rather opinionated and judgemental. I didn't start to cry and we're still buddies) then went a long ways to make friends with you. But you, in true Juniouresque style, suddenly come  over the poor little victim and get abusive.
JF was like this. He would say the meanest things about music he didn't like, but if anyone dared critisce his music (or god forbid make jokes about it) he would throw a girlie hissy fit and stomp out the room.  Always talked about doing rounds with people, duking it out, being pushed.  Sad really. Always the victim.
And only you have problems with PC's photo. John asked the world to imagine. That's what that plaque celebrates. I think John would have thought that a happy smiley kid  was a more than appropriate adornment.
So long Junior. It could have been so good. :)
don't follow leaders

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 12:37:28 PM »

Congratualtions Dwarf, you have won the forum's very first ban (aside from Dirk, that is!)!!!!

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 03:03:16 PM »

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS
 Check out the fourth photo down.
http://www.serge.org/badboy/pics.html

That's our boy.
Very clever Doctor, but not quite clever enough.
Kurt looks like an interesting guy, but I'm not sure if the tie is gonna go with those trousers.
Check out the forum as well. Some of it strangely familiar.
don't follow leaders

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 06:53:32 PM »

Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 06:54:44 PM »

well ill be damned...thats duane? you know, i think i had a teacher that dressed and looked a little like Kurt
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 06:49:56 AM »

It's a beautiful thing. Do you hear yourselves as you write? "Don't listen to him/her/, you can block their posts, blah, blah, blah," So why don't you? Everyone has to get the last word in. What's it worth. Even Moderators have to get in. I told my friend John from Bad Boy to jump in and watch all the swirling and detective work, and, sure enough, you cats [SUBSTITUTED WORD - AL] jumped right in. Al, I'm probably most disappointed by you, this should be a Beatles site, you all should ignore such pap, but you can't help yourselves. You've got to be on top of things/detectives, and the like, you can't just let it go, and that's a serious flaw on your collective character. That holds probably especially true for Mr. Zero, who has read the preface to some books and think that he can talk above everyone. -Doesn't work-I've seen that movie too. Anyways, back to your 'Do you like 'I"ll Be Back or "No Reply" masturbation. Been interesting, and by the way f***os, Bad Boy was/is a great band. Check 'em out. XO JFDW

ps. And there's stregth in numbers Kevin, and that's why you're joining in. You've been apologizing up one side and down the other for all kinds of things for months. Ding Ding!! It's lunchtime girls, time to sit around the table to gossip and talk about Duane and everyone else. You only like what you like to hear, otherwise, you turn into Wayne's. You're all a bunch of kittens [SUBSTITUTED WORD - AL], but at least you'll have something to post about for the next 3 or 4 days here and your little gossip forums. Stay focused friends. This is supposed to be a Beatle site, not a bunch of f***s from 14 to 43 being a bunch of girl privates [NOT A SUBSTITUTED WORD! - AL], which is what you've made it. Come to Chicago this weekend.  Let's talk.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.334 seconds with 83 queries.