Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77499 times)

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2008, 11:14:20 PM »

Quote from: 1204
Cool dream Andy!

it was indeed!  :)

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

colleengirl95

• Getting Better
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2008, 02:12:51 PM »

I had a dream before... This was the dream *get on with it* *okay* Ringo was was walking and his outfit was like in the first u.s. visit and he was like walking to a restaurant or a hotel i dunno what kind of building that was so i saw him in the dream i was there i ran after him and i fell down the slippery sidewalk and hit my knee *ouch* sadly i woke up :)
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2008, 11:06:57 PM »

Ouch Colleen! i'm sure Ringo would have helped you if you were stil in the dream  :)

I never seem to dream of the Beatles  :-/

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

PaulieBear

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tomorrow Never Knows
    • Twitter: Sammi_CoJo
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2008, 01:06:09 AM »

I had a dream where I was at a Beatles concert from A Hard Day's night movie and we were watching from a balcony and I told Paul that it would be a better view if we watched from the side of the stage and I was right once we got down there. then jump to after the concert and we're walking through the arena in the back and we're holding hands and then Heather Mills shows up and wants Paul to sign the divorce papers and he takes them and tears them in her face and starts laughing. Then I tell him that I'm not hungry but he tells me that I should eat becuase we won't get off the plane until 2 in the morning and it was about 9 at night. So he pulls this chicken sandwich out of the trash and it was perfect so I ate it.

this whole thing was like 3 sentences but I didn't want to forget parts of the dream.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2008, 07:07:08 AM »

^ That is so sweet!!!! love the chicken sandwhich bit! And Heather Mills, where did she came from! i'll love dreams.... but I like the process of dreaming and sleeping even more  ;)

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2008, 07:09:05 AM »

Quote from: 596
^ That is so sweet!!!! love the chicken sandwhich bit! And Heather Mills, where did she came from! i'll love dreams.... but I like the process of dreaming and sleeping even more  ;)

haha, I'm gearing up for some tiredness and weird ones tonight!  Been listening to a lot of Beatles today so I'm half anticipating a Beatle-y dream

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

FrozenTennis

• One And One Is Two
  • i dig a pymgy phase 1 in which Doris gets her oats
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2008, 03:02:50 AM »

Once this year  I had a dream that The Beatles were back together, and I was on the Magical Mystery Tour with them.  ;D I was so upset when I awoke realizing it wasn't true. I also had another dream that I was sitting next to (early 60s) Ringo and he kissed me. It was sweet. 8)
For some reason I only had Beatle dreams when I was first getting into them. I never have them anymore. Maybe I should do some more research.  ;)
[face=Arial][size=14]Macca my love. . . [/size][/face]

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2008, 04:26:19 AM »

I told you the weird dreams would come.  I was dreaming about waiting outside of a lecture hall at school, someone came up to me and it was John.  I don't remember most of it though.

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2008, 10:50:52 PM »

The night before last I had a dream about Beatles T-shirts, but this probably doesn't count ;D ;D ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2008, 12:26:49 AM »

sure it counts! i think last night i dreamed about drawing the Beatles................
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2008, 01:36:09 AM »

I just had one where John was going to school with me. No one seemed to notice that he was a lot older than the students. I can't remember what he did, but in the end, he got a detention.    ;D
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2008, 01:39:50 AM »

haha, thats funny! i had a dream where Paul was in school with me once, i mentioned it awhile ago. i remember we were in seats, like for class, but the seats were outside.........he was 2 seats in front of me, with 1 empty one in between us, so i moved up and started talking to him. i think he was quite frightned of me, actually! heh, i dont blame him.
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

colleengirl95

• Getting Better
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2008, 02:14:16 AM »

I really enjoyed reading all of your beatle dreams.... it was good :)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2008, 10:37:38 AM »

Quote from: 1657
I just had one where John was going to school with me. No one seemed to notice that he was a lot older than the students. I can't remember what he did, but in the end, he got a detention.    ;D

LOL.  Why am I not surprised?!   ;D

I think I have been having Beatle dreams lately, but I can never recall them in the morning. :-/

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2008, 08:47:55 AM »

I had a very weird Beatle dream last night. Very weird. The only bit I remember is that me, Ringo and, um, freakchic were running around in circles (bigeyes1) ;D Not that I know what freakchic looks like, but in my dream she was extremely tall. I don't know why we were running around in circles either. But there you go. Sorry freakchic, I hope I didn't scare you too much...

Quote from: 1657
And then did he say "don't cane me sir, I was led astray"? ;D

Hehe, looks like quite a few of us are dreaming the Beatles back to school ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2008, 12:09:29 AM »

Quote from: 610
I had a very weird Beatle dream last night. Very weird. The only bit I remember is that me, Ringo and, um, freakchic were running around in circles (bigeyes1) ;D Not that I know what freakchic looks like, but in my dream she was extremely tall. I don't know why we were running around in circles either. But there you go. Sorry freakchic, I hope I didn't scare you too much...

ok, that is the best one yet! thats pretty darn amazing, and random. and randomness is good!

colleengirl95

• Getting Better
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2008, 02:07:35 AM »

I just had a beatle dream.... Me and The Beatles were laughing at something across the street... it looked like hay to me because it was yellow. I don't know why i was laughing with them i just laughed and i couldn't stop. Suddenly there was a lot of laughter not just me and The Beatles but a crowd appeared at our backs laughing at the thing across the street. It was weird... i dunno i remembered John was sort of teasing me but i forgot what he said. :)

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2008, 02:22:38 AM »

Uhh... I'm only 5 foot 2 inches. I'm pretty short.
But you must have seen a picture of me SOMEWHERE around here. And if you didn't, weird...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

FrozenTennis

• One And One Is Two
  • i dig a pymgy phase 1 in which Doris gets her oats
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2008, 02:58:03 AM »

Quote from: 1420
I just had a beatle dream.... Me and The Beatles were laughing at something across the street... it looked like hay to me because it was yellow. I don't know why i was laughing with them i just laughed and i couldn't stop. Suddenly there was a lot of laughter not just me and The Beatles but a crowd appeared at our backs laughing at the thing across the street. It was weird... i dunno i remembered John was sort of teasing me but i forgot what he said. :)
Reminds me of the part in "Help!" when they are in the hay.  ;D Interesting.

[face=Arial][size=14]Macca my love. . . [/size][/face]

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2008, 05:50:37 AM »

Quote from: 1420

Hee Hee! did you wake up laughing?  ;)

Not that I know what freakchic looks like,

I once had a dream that I saw Maria McKee, and i stil dont know/remember what she looks like!  ;D

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 91 queries.