Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: There's more gays in Hollywood than in the U. S.  (Read 1508 times)

Wayne L.

There's more gays in Hollywood than in the U. S.
« on: November 04, 2006, 06:24:33 PM »

There's probably more gays in Hollywood than in the whole U. S. if you want to know the truth & it's probably not an exaggeration.  The actor Neil Patrick Harris, who played Doogie Howser, just came out of the closet as a gay man & that's supposed to be news.  I don't care whether you're gay, lesbian or bisexual, it's your own business, even though it's not my cup of tea, but making a big deal about it in the press is silly.  Coming out of the closet isn't a big deal anymore, but saying you're a heterosexual male is these days sadly.  I'll never understand how another man could enjoy getting it on with another man at all because it's sick.  I don't mind seeing another woman getting it on with another woman like any normal guy.  There is more gays in Hollywood than in America as a whole I believe & the ones who try to act macho like George Clooney are probably gay themselves.  

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
Re: There's more gays in Hollywood than in the U. S.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 09:54:28 PM »

um...first of all, the premise of this thread is offensive, unjustified and stupid...oh wait no, thats just every post wayne puts up. wayne, first off, you say you dont mind gays but both here and in other posts you have made your bigotry run rampant when it comes to gays...and democrats. so you know what, do us a favor and shut this thread down.

you have tried to insult us by calling us gays and gay related hate names, but this is sad. the post has no basis for this. how can you say that there are more gays in hollywood than the rest of the US? what in gods name proves this? why do you think this is a valid point because you just magically had this come to you from your ass. stop the thread wayne, this is a new low for you. it shouldnt have been made and its offensive even by your standards.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 09:56:07 PM »

f*** you, Wayne. Seriously. f*** you. I've tried to put up with the rest of your crap but this is just too much.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 10:00:19 PM »

you do realize that many of us on here probably know a few gay or bisexual people and some of us may actually have friends that are. so you know what wayne, and i think i say this on behalf of everyone. SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN or we'll send you in a crate to iraq, marked "Emotionally exhausted and morally bankrupt, please drop from 30,000 feet without parachute"
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 11:47:14 PM »

First of all, Wayne, you are so out of it and beyond reason that it

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 12:02:03 AM »

were there asian jokes? i just know of yoko jokes.

not like this is justifying the asian jokes, but hes actually tried to insult some of us on here by calling us gay and derogitory gay names. and having him say that he doesnt care much for gays is mainly why im ranting at him

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 12:17:12 AM »

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 01:06:38 AM »

"accepting wayne's political or social 'facts' is like kissing hitler on the lips"

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 02:12:22 AM »

I HATE homophobes. Telling people that what they feel is sick and that their relationship with the one they love is sinful is just so incredibly f***ing offensive. And most homophobes still have the guts to say that people should respect their opinions. f*** you, I won't respect your opinions if they're hateful and disrespectful towards people that don't harm anyone. How can mutual love between two people ever be wrong? Try to imagine that you're walking hand in hand with the woman that you love and that someone steps up to you to tell you you're going to hell for loving who you love or that you should stay away from their kids because you're a pervert? The last century racism and sexism have become less and less accepted, homophobia must be next.

Life is already hard enough as it is, don't make it worse for people who don't deserve it.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 02:13:17 AM »

"Equality's your trip when all your friends agree
But freedom's just not hip when it's of sexuality"

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 02:18:24 AM »

its sad that in the land of the free, gays are the latest ones that are not free. we're going to have to have a "gay revolution" like the "black revolution" of the 60s and 70s

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 02:20:32 AM »

hey, does wayne fall under the defination of a troll? since a troll makes controversial statements for the sake of arguement...do we have anti-troll warnings?

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 04:03:12 AM »

I guess i'm considered as a homophope. I cant and wont agree with that lifestyle. I dont want to fight with anybody, but I just wanted it laid out on the table that not everybody accepts it.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 05:39:25 AM »

Quote from: 343
were there asian jokes? i just know of yoko jokes.

Are the terms slant eyed and yellow not derogatory to all Asians? Are you kidding?

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 07:29:44 AM »

people who live in glass houses..................

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 09:29:50 AM »

Quote from: 284
people who live in glass houses..................

What in the hell were you doing awake at 3:30 am. Get to sleep ya bastard.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 11:30:12 AM »

Quote from: 343
hey, does wayne fall under the defination of a troll? since a troll makes controversial statements for the sake of arguement...do we have anti-troll warnings?

Good question. Alan? Dimitri?

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 01:27:02 PM »

This guy is obviously taking the p*ss.
Ignore the fool.
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2006, 03:50:40 PM »

trolls should stay under the bridges that spawned them

as for the whole slant-eyes and yellow skin sh*t. thats wrong and you shouldnt do it. but i havent caught it going on...then again, i havent been to a yoko thread for awhile

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2006, 04:00:19 PM »

His posts are almost always offensive and rarely a serious contribution to a good discussion. The board would be better off without him.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 81 queries.