Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 69423 times)

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #560 on: September 01, 2007, 09:21:26 PM »

Chapter 4- Stand By Cold Turkey

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke

Old Dirt Road

go back to the old way?? :P

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #561 on: September 02, 2007, 10:20:57 AM »

Yes yes, old way....

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on  trampolines. The Hendersons

Being for the B of Mr K

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #562 on: September 03, 2007, 12:36:21 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing

And Your Bird Can Sing

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #563 on: September 04, 2007, 12:41:30 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere

HT&E

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #564 on: September 30, 2007, 04:11:42 PM »

Capter 4 - Stand By Cold Turkey

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness.

Woman

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #565 on: October 03, 2007, 09:17:59 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older,

Borrowed Time

« Reply #566 on: January 19, 2008, 04:37:28 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up

i want to tell you

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
« Reply #567 on: January 19, 2008, 06:59:19 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do ?

Look At Me

« Reply #568 on: February 09, 2008, 06:24:42 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? dancing like there's no

Meat City

PaulieBear

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tomorrow Never Knows
    • Twitter: Sammi_CoJo
« Reply #569 on: February 25, 2008, 08:32:27 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? dancing like there's no crowd of people

A Day in the Life

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #570 on: October 08, 2008, 12:34:43 AM »

*revives game*

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never

Fixing a Hole.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #571 on: October 08, 2008, 09:49:08 AM »

^ Good on ya! Thanks for revivng the game!  :)

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play!

Dear Prudence

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #572 on: October 13, 2008, 08:03:10 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker

Penny Lane
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Pitch

• Getting Better
  • Yes, I'm gonna be a Starr...
    • My Artwork
« Reply #573 on: October 16, 2008, 01:24:33 AM »

((Wow, I'm surprised at how cool this sounds all together like this! XD))

C(h?)apter 4 - Stand By Cold Turkey

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R

-What else?
Back in the U.S.S.R.

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #574 on: October 16, 2008, 02:12:32 PM »

(haha, thanks for fixing the "capter", Pitchie ;D )

Chapter 4 - Stand By Cold Turkey

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan

- Rocky Raccoon
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #575 on: October 17, 2008, 01:20:24 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan when I get home for the mystery tour

Magical Mystery Tour!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #576 on: October 17, 2008, 03:02:04 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan when I get home for the mystery tour. We all live in

-Yellow Submarine

[I thought it was 4 words only~. ;)]

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #577 on: October 17, 2008, 03:17:15 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan when I get home for the mystery tour. We all live in straberry fields nothing is real

-Strawberry Fields Forever :)

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #578 on: October 17, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »

Quote from: 1546
[I thought it was 4 words only~. ;)]

My keyboard is broken. I was gonna take out the "when I get home"... which I will do now.

Chapter 4- Stand By Cold Turkey.

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in straberry fields nothing is real when I get home

When I Get Home.
(So I didn't exactly take it out...)

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #579 on: October 17, 2008, 10:29:35 PM »

((It's okay! I didn't mean to scold or nuthin. ;D For all I know, the rules changed. =3))

Chapter 4- Stand By Cold Turkey.

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost

-She Loves You
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Page created in 0.346 seconds with 88 queries.