Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: THE BEATLES/ Box Of Vision  (Read 4545 times)

THE BEATLES/ Box Of Vision
« on: April 01, 2009, 04:57:05 AM »

Hello everyone. Im new here-- though Ive lurked for awhile. I wanted to tell you about a Beatles project of mine:

www.boxofvision.com

Its a collection of three new Beatles books, brought together in an elegant, linen covered coffee table "box."
The featured piece: a 200 page LP size book with all of the Beatles US and UK artwork (not just front covers, but everything), brilliantly restored in pristine new prints.
Second; a discography of the UK and US catalogs, with brand new text by Bruce Spizer.
Third: a unique CD storage book built to store the entire Beatles core catalog-- all 32 discs, along with their CD booklets.

I am wondering if you would check it out and tell me what you think....I'm offering  a numbered limited edition at a very low price to get input and reactions before I take it to retail in the fall.

Looking forward to your thoughts and comments...

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
Re: THE BEATLES/ Box Of Vision
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 06:30:11 AM »

That is SWEET.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 07:26:00 AM »

That actually seems pretty cool.   ??)  Love the idea of the album artwork book; I've actually framed some Beatle LP's and hung them on my walls.

Bobber

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 09:59:21 AM »

I wouldn't include the cd storage book. It looks like a nice idea, but on the other hand it's all on the internet of course. I would buy the first two items if the price is alright.

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 10:01:56 AM »

^ agreed. Hardly anybody buys CDs anymore.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 10:20:06 AM »

^  That is kind of true, actually.  I usually buy mp3 albums these days.  But we should remember that none of the Beatles' music is currently available as a legal download, so in this particular case, the CD book wouldn't be entirely useless.

However, when it comes to Beatles music, I always buy an official CD.  It's just the collector in me, I guess, so someone like myself might be able to use that CD book.  But I would assume that younger and more tech-savvy fans will mostly stick with mp3's that they can just obtain from friends or illegal downloads and the such.

The album artwork book is still my favorite item.  I hate to ask you to break up this set, but you should consider selling it as an entirely separate book at a lower price.  Out of everything, that is the main thing I would consider purchasing.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 02:20:45 AM »

Will there be any more updates/changes for this product?

Please keep us posted.

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 02:34:06 AM »

Thanks Penny. I will have an anouncement to make very soon that may make this more attractive to all of you.

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 03:21:07 PM »

And Today I can make the announcement-- the BoxOfVision os built to the specs of the digipaks for the brand new Beatles Remasters!! You can store all of the digipaks and CDs in beautiful permanent homes!!

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 54 queries.