Beatles forums > Songs

Leave me alone?

<< < (2/4) > >>

tkitna:
[quote by=Bruno link=Blah.pl?b=songs,m=1077904518,s=4 date=1077937534]I like that song too! I don't get why it wasn't included in Help, I rather have 'If you've got trouble' rather than 'Act Naturally' which was a cover[/quote]

Exactley! The first time I heard "If You've Got Troubles" I wondered why it wasnt included somewhere. I liked it much better than the "Act Naturally".

The End:
[quote by=tkitna link=Blah.pl?b=songs,m=1077904518,s=5 date=1078107207]

Exactley! The first time I heard "If You've Got Troubles" I wondered why it wasnt included somewhere. I liked it much better than the "Act Naturally".

[/quote]

I like the tune and the arrangement of this track, although it could have done with being tidied up a bit! The lyrics though are a bit naff (as in bad!); "go and count a ring or two"!? Also, this was not the first time Lennon/McCartney had rhymed 'things' and 'rings' - just listen to Can't Buy Me Love & I Feel fine! Perhaps if this had been a real serious contender for Help!, they would have fixed a few things.

I think it's a very original track though - there's nothing else that sounds anything like it... and it CERTAINLY IS better than Act Naturally!

KuiOtis:
ya, act naturally sucks.

justanotherbeatlescover:
act naturally rocks

:
act naturally is great.

What Goes On sucks and If You Got Troubles was rightly aborted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version