Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: where is osama  (Read 5569 times)

The Swine

• Getting Better
where is osama
« on: September 03, 2007, 08:11:53 AM »

and why is he still out there?
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

Joost

• That Means a Lot
Re: where is osama
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 11:50:27 AM »

I think it's not impossible that the Bush administration knows where he is. Or that he's dead. Seems unrealistic? Well, think about it...

1) As long as Bin Laden hasn't been caught, he's Bush's all access pass to the Middle East. Ever since Bin Laden came into the picture, Bush has been able to do whatever he wants in the Middle East in the name of the War On Terror.

2) Bin Laden has one of the most famous faces in the world. The USA with it's mighty FBI and CIA and the world's most powerful army has been looking for him for six whole years. And still no trace of the guy. I find that hard to believe.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »

Quote from: 56
I think it's not impossible that the Bush administration knows where he is. Or that he's dead. Seems unrealistic? Well, think about it...

Of the various video clips released by Al Qeada over the last few years featuring Bin Laden, has he actually said anything specifically relating to anything current? Was it not him that commented, for instance, on the Mohammed cartoons?

He could well be dead, but there could just as easily be someone of his equal ready to take the reins.

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 01:01:39 PM »

Back home in Saudi Arabia reciving the best treatment money can buy for his Kidney problems ?

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 12:21:04 AM »

he wouldnt be there, hes been exiled from saudi arabia in the 70s, which brought him to sudan and then to afghanistan in time for the soviet invasion. its more likely that he will die from his kidney's than the US capturing or killing him
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 09:36:19 PM »

Where is Osama? that is the question?

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

legthi

• Getting Better
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 09:42:45 PM »

NEW BLOG video update from him today...

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 07:09:27 AM »

I wonder if he'll say anything that'll prove that it's a recent video. I doubt it.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 08:43:31 AM »

Very decent of him to pop up just when the US administration was under undue pressure over its conduct of the war and with election talk in the air.
Also very handy of him to up the anti and say the US could avoid this war "by embracing Islam," just in case anyone was thinking anything as dumb as this "war" being a consequence of US/UK foreign policy.
don't follow leaders

BlueMeanie

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 10:13:33 AM »

It was all a bit convenient wasn't it. And was it my imagination, or did he quite literally look about 10 years younger? Now the last time I saw him he was completely grey, now he seems to have a black beard. Is this possible? Is there hope for me yet??

There never seems to be any actual indication of when these films were made either. No newspaper held up with the day's date. No hard reference to something topical (like: good win for Chelsea at the weekend).

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 10:23:43 AM »

Quote from: 483
There never seems to be any actual indication of when these films were made either. No newspaper held up with the day's date. No hard reference to something topical (like: good win for Chelsea at the weekend).

;D
don't follow leaders

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 11:50:04 AM »

There's something very Muppet about Osama's new look i was waiting for Miss Piggy to pop up and starte singing to him in the video  ;D

DaveRam ;)

BlueMeanie

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 12:00:11 PM »

Quote from: 679
There's something very Muppet about Osama's new look i was waiting for Miss Piggy to pop up and starte singing to him in the video  ;D

DaveRam ;)

;D

Oh how I wish Spitting Image was still around!

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 01:33:08 PM »

Spot The Muppet  ;D

DaveRam :)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 01:47:13 PM »

ever think that osama has kinda won? i mean sure we haven't completely collapsed but we've lost all faith in our government. i mean look at all that we've done in the name of 9/11 and the war on terrorism. its been 6 years and we've farked up.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

komakino

• Getting Better
  • fly me to the moon
    • last.fm
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 02:03:26 PM »

if he won? depends on what he wanted. a permanent fear in everyday life? people questioning the "western civilisation" maybe? losing faith in our governments? people following him? power? money?
i don't know if he has won... but to me it for sure doesn't seem like he'd have lost the fight.
there were made a lot of mistakes in my opinion... and the first one was saying 9/11 was like declaring a war... it was a crime, people murdered other people.... and it should've been handled like a crime. but that's of course difficult when the whole country is in shock and you say "sorry guys, the police will take care of that."
george george whoops george whoops george george george

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 03:00:51 PM »

Quote from: 343
ever think that osama has kinda won? i mean sure we haven't completely collapsed but we've lost all faith in our government. i mean look at all that we've done in the name of 9/11 and the war on terrorism. its been 6 years and we've farked up.

I'd agree with that. If his aims were to create hostility towards what Islam sees as enemies, focus attention on the Israeli problem, have the peoples of the west question the motives and actions of their governments and install himself as the head of a worldwide Islamic struggle, then he can't be too displeased with things thus far.
And if Michael Moore is to be believed, his family have done quite nicely out of it too.
don't follow leaders

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 04:20:40 PM »

Conversley though the US hasn't done too badly. Under the guise of a "war on terror" they have given themselves the morale authority to  extend their power and influence beyond the limits normally imposed by the UN and international law.
Isreal as well can now act with relative impunity for the same reasons. 9/11 was a bonus for them - suddenly their enemy is our enemy. If its OK for the US to take drastic action over terroism then suddeny their actions are condoned (or at least met with a respectful silence.)
Everyone's happy.
don't follow leaders

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 01:29:04 AM »

that whole "imperialistic dog" insult is starting to make sense suddenly

Bobber

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »

I wonder if they will find him now that the Bush connection is out of the way.  :)
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.299 seconds with 82 queries.