Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ranting  (Read 5875 times)

Patton

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's all in the mind.
Re: Ranting
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2004, 01:13:03 PM »

Me nither. It's OK but nothing special.
Adam Priestle

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Ranting
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2004, 06:53:28 PM »

Ok so saturday night I went to the movies with two of Jakes friends. Both admitted to me that they really like me and one even said they were in love with me.  However, they both knew I was with Jake (So I am not sure what the point of them telling me was) but anyways I was like...well you two are great guys.. we can still be friends.   

Dan is really good friends with Jake and Ben is a shady fellow and isn't all that good of friends with him.

Anyways... So Jake had to do his show and I had work so I couldn't go see it and after I got off work I'd still have two hours to wait. So Jake set it up that I go with the guys to the drive inn and then head over to his house afterwards.

Dan ended up sitting up front with my little sister (was her birthday so I brought her along plus I didnt want it to seem like a date or anything) and I ended up sitting in the back seat with Ben. 

So Ben decides to put his hand down my shirt and I freak out and get on the other side of the car as far away from him as I can. And Ben is like well...are you going to tell Jake? And I just ignored him and he was like 'Don't worry I'll make sure to tell him"

So the next day Jake and I are hanging out with bob and Jake is like I talked to Ben...and I'm like oh what did he have to say the (&(^(&^(&). And he was like... well... I heard you gave him a blowjob...

I freaked out and Dan I guess took Ben's side which makes sense since Dan is mad that Im even with Jake because Dan likes me.  Jake says he believes me but I know deep down he is always going to have that doubt. 

But really why the hell would I do something like that in the car with my little sister. We didn't even have blankets or anything! And why would I slam the door when I got out and be p*ssed at them? You would think I'd be nice so that he wouldn't tell Jake. 

ANYWAYS, that is my rant for the day.
Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 40 queries.