Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: lindamccartney.com  (Read 1395 times)

Bobber

lindamccartney.com
« on: March 25, 2011, 08:16:37 AM »

For the very first time, Linda McCartney’s extraordinary life and career will be documented online with the launch of www.lindamccartney.com

The official website – which has been created and approved by Paul McCartney and the McCartney family - will be the first time Linda’s extensive and varied work and life has been collected together in one place in this way. The website will feature sections devoted to Linda’s biography, vegetarian cooking, photography, music and films.

The launch of this site comes ahead of the publication of a special new book of Linda’s photographs entitled ‘Linda McCartney: Life In Photographs’, which is set to be published by Taschen in April.

New York born Linda was an acclaimed photographer when she married Paul McCartney in 1969. She later became a member of Wings, an influential animal rights activist and a successful entrepreneur, with a range of vegetarian food and cookbooks to her name as well as being a mother to her children Heather, Mary, Stella and James. Linda’s work lives on today.

To find out more about her incredible life visit www.lindamccartney.com

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
Re: lindamccartney.com
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 03:38:14 PM »

What a beautiful website that is!  Thank you for posting that link, Cor.
I can stay till it's time to go

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 07:18:38 PM »

Awesome! Great to see there's finally an official website for her.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

KelMar

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 04:21:51 AM »

Wow...she really was a talented photographer. People who only focus on her limitations as a musician need to see where she really excelled. Lots and lots of pictures I've never seen before.

cubanheel

• Getting Better
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 11:16:37 AM »

Just had a look, and WOW she was a world-class photographer. She seemed to have a knack of getting a shot that looks a bit like just a 'snap' sort of shot, but it's somehow become art! There's a Poloroid of a horse laughing that would have taken ages to set up but it's 'just' a Poloroid snapshot. That's hard to do. I spotted a little Julian Lennon struggling with his vest! And Paul drinking through a straw. MMMMMMmmmmmmm.....
...once there was a way to get back homeward ...

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 47 queries.