Andrei Andreyevich Kozlov    14 September 2006
Anna Stepanovna Politkovskaya   7 October 2006
Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko   23 November 2006
Stanislav Yuryevich Markelov   19 January 2009
Natalya Khusainovna Estemirova   15 July 2009
Denys Nikolayevich Voronenkov    23 March 2017

Nikolai Andrushchenko   19 April 2017

Dmitry:
Will you give me a shelter in the country of freedom and law?
To be true I'm afraid about my child future. I wish I could move to America, though US brings many disasters to other countries.

Hello Goodbye:

Alexei Navalny

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny is out of a medically induced coma, the German hospital where he is being treated said in a statement on Monday.
Navalny "is being weaned off mechanical ventilation" and "is responding to verbal stimuli," Berlin's Charité Hospital said. "It remains too early to gauge the potential long-term effects of his severe poisoning," the hospital added.
The critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin became sick from suspected poisoning on a flight to Moscow from the Siberian city of Tomsk on August 20.
Germany's government said last week that tests on Navalny showed "unequivocal evidence" of the use of a chemical nerve agent from the Soviet-era Novichok group.

Dmitry:
Though Navalny is the critic of Putin and his friends, he speaks a lot, but does nothing against Putin. He even do things that helps Putin. I disappointed in him several years ago. There is no opposition to Putin. There are several influential Kremlin politicians. The result of their dispute was the poisoning of Navalny. That's what I see. I may be wrong, but I don't believe Navalny, this poor guy who became quarrel victim.

Tamara:
I wonder how the writers at the start of this thread look at their posts now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version