Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77507 times)

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #440 on: February 06, 2010, 03:59:47 AM »

I had a strange Beatley dream while in Australia. In that dream, Ringo got wrongly imprisoned for stealing diamonds :o So the other three Beatles, KE and me set out to free him and catch the real thieves. For some reason, Ringo was sharing his prison cell with a whole bunch of human-sized stuffed toys (including a caterpillar toy :-\ ). We got him out of the cell, found the gang of thieves, and managed to take the diamonds away from them. They chased us, but we outran them and tied the diamonds up on a really high pole (huh?). We then explained everything to the police, and they thanked us for finding the thieves and the diamonds, but they said that since we broke the law by getting Ringo out of prison, we'll all have to stay in a cell for a couple of days! Very weird ha2ha

That's crazy, I really like the human sized stuffed toys as cell mates!  ha2ha That part really got me! I'm glad you guys freed him though!  ;)

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #441 on: February 06, 2010, 04:48:38 AM »

Okay, I am reading this book called "Bar Code Tattoo" Where everyone has to get the code or they will be sent to prison and given the tattoo, it's kinda hard to explain if you haven't read the book. But anyways John was part of the people trying to get the un-coded runaways, and me and George were trying to get away from him. So for a long time me and George were trying to get to the moutains where all of the runaways go and John was like right on our tails. It was weird cuz I didn't know where Paul and Ringo were, but what got me is John would be the type to not give into government, but it was George I ran away with....  2ch

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #442 on: February 06, 2010, 10:09:24 AM »

Oh dear ..
I'm reading now "Alice in Wonderland" So I have to be careful with my dreams :o ...

ThisGirlLoves

• One And One Is Two
  • With our love we could save the world
« Reply #443 on: February 08, 2010, 05:18:10 AM »

Ooh, be careful with that ^^

I dreamt last night that George and John were talking about their Beatle years (probably b/c I'm in the middle the the Beatle's Anthology) but somehow suddenly we were running around my house trying to squish ants because they were trying to take over. I think John was afraid of them...?  :-\

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #444 on: February 08, 2010, 05:24:46 AM »

I had a fantastic dream involving Paul last night ;D I was his age (it was 1965) and we were together, and I shall leave it at that.

The name's Emily :)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #445 on: July 17, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »

I had a fantastic dream involving Paul last night ;D I was his age (it was 1965) and we were together, and I shall leave it at that.

Sounds yummy.

I had a dream about Paul this week but it wasn't so nice.

Basically, I took an old school friend of mine to see Paulie in concert. My friend had an instrument with him, so Paul invited him up onstage to talk. Then--I don't know why--my friend purposely whacked THE Paul McCartney in the face with his instrument.  :o :o :o >:(

Every time I think of this dream, I'm just like...WTF?!

My Paul dreams never turn out well!  :(

AppleScruffy96

• Getting Better
  • Love is old Love is new Love is all Love is you <3
« Reply #446 on: January 20, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »

I've only had strange (STRANGE) dreams with The Beatles in them xD Like the one where snow-aliens invade earth and I play All You Need is Love to them (with the Beatles actually singing with me!) and they hug us and leave ^^ and the one where I was about to die in a spaceship and it was the end of the world (again) but John came and rescued me!!! It was about 1964-John too ^^ disturbing dream but happy ending I suppose  ha2ha
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Jema

• Getting Better
  • "The Beatles will exist without us." - George
« Reply #447 on: February 20, 2011, 02:38:33 AM »

I've had two dreams of John and Yoko and one dream of George.The first dream I had of John and Yoko I can't remember too much,but I'll tell you as much as I can.I remember sitting on a bed with Yoko and I was talking with her about John and John only showed up a couple times in that dream.The second dream I had of John and Yoko is weird,I don't wanna give any of you a "scare" so I won't tell it.Let's just say it was of them on a bed kissing with no clothes on,I couldn't see any of their "parts" though,it was a very nice dream I thought it was sweet.Sorry if you ended up getting scared by that one,I said I wouldn't tell it but I decided I would because it's not so bad.Anyways the dream I had of George I had the most recent,the ones of John and Yoko I had in the summer.I really liked my George dream but all I can remember is that we were both sitting in chairs talking to eachother.The dream was really short though,sadly.I remember he said something very sweet and kind to me.I really hope I have more Beatles dreams in the very near future!! :)

Music54

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #448 on: January 07, 2013, 03:18:09 PM »

That second John and Yoko dream sounds weird.  :-X

I had a dream that I was hanging off the edge of the world, and John came and pulled me back onto the world. It was 70's John Lennon.
This is the most amazing forum signature ever.

KelMar

« Reply #449 on: January 07, 2013, 09:43:12 PM »

I've had a lot of dreams about John, the latest being just last night. I can't even begin to explain it but it was beyond weird and induced, I believe, by hearing "Mother" on Pandora. Hoping for a better one next time. We usually have nice talks!

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #450 on: January 07, 2013, 10:38:17 PM »

I had a dream that I was hanging off the edge of the world, and John came and pulled me back onto the world. It was 70's John Lennon.

I'm surprised he did that.  I thought he would have let you slip off and go across the universe.

Welcome to the Forum, Music54!
I can stay till it's time to go

Music54

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #451 on: January 08, 2013, 02:21:45 AM »

I'm surprised he did that.  I thought he would have let you slip off and go across the universe.

That's funny!
This is the most amazing forum signature ever.

KelMar

« Reply #452 on: October 11, 2015, 05:46:59 AM »

I love hearing about people's dreams so I'm going to hopefully revive this thread by sharing one I had just last night. I was at some kind of Beatle People gathering and they were showing a recently discovered movie that Paul had been in. It was outside, like at a drive-in only everyone was standing. The movie was one of those 60's teen movies and it was awful! I was standing next to someone I know who lives in London and is always trying to get me to go to England so she can show me all the important Beatle places. Just as Paul was singing this really dreadful song I looked at my friend and said, "Oh geez; Paul does Bye-Bye Birdie". And that was it. I wish it had been a better one to bump the thread with. I like the ones where I actually meet one or all of them!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Page created in 0.454 seconds with 71 queries.