Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77528 times)

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2009, 01:07:30 AM »

Quote from: 1546
I had my 3rd Beatles dream last night...
It was Paulie, as his German-self from the Pipes of Peace video-- uniform and everything.
I'm doing all this research on the Paul is Dead conspiracy, so that's been stuck in my head. So I dreamed that Paul really was dead, but not the way the conspiracy tells it.
In the dream, I was just sitting in front of my television and a documentary came on called "The Death of Sir Paul McCartney".
For some reason, his mother was still alive while Paul was in his 30's.
It was mostly about their relationship and there was one part where it showed them both with tubes in thier noses with oxygen tanks beside them...
I didn't actually see him die, though, so at least that's... good? X__x

Gosh, depressing, ain't it? o__o
I'm so glad Paulie's still here! *Clings to his picture.* Waa!! D=

Aww, that would be a sad dream... :'( but you know, there's a saying in Russian that if you happen to dream about someone dying, that someone's gonna live long in real life :)

Still no new Beatles dreams for me... I'll try your tip, Pitchie ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2009, 01:34:42 AM »

I had one last night were I was Paul. 'I' walked into a room, and then I was suddenly not Paul anymore, but 'I' was looking on a scene were Paul [post Beatles Paul, like '73-ish] was in bed with these two girls [he wasn't doing anything, just sitting there with the two girls next to him] "And one of the girls is like "Oh no!" the scene flashes to this junkyard of sorts were Me, Paul, Octie and freakchic9 were running around. Then, a dumptruck came and freakie shouted "Hide!", so we all his behind some boxes and stuff.

This was a really weird one, and I apologize to freakie and Octie if their being in my dream seems stalker-ish.
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2009, 01:46:00 AM »

Quote from: 1657
I had one last night were I was Paul. 'I' walked into a room, and then I was suddenly not Paul anymore, but 'I' was looking on a scene were Paul [post Beatles Paul, like '73-ish] was in bed with these two girls [he wasn't doing anything, just sitting there with the two girls next to him] "And one of the girls is like "Oh no!" the scene flashes to this junkyard of sorts were Me, Paul, Octie and freakchic9 were running around. Then, a dumptruck came and freakie shouted "Hide!", so we all his behind some boxes and stuff.

This was a really weird one, and I apologize to freakie and Octie if their being in my dream seems stalker-ish.

Wow, we were in your dream! Hehehe! That's far too cool, Miss Lennon!! 8) :) ;D Good thing freakie spotted the dumptruck ;D

Hehe, freakie's been in the dreams of three forum members already... must be very dreamable ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2009, 02:38:04 AM »

Cool dreams everyone!  I havent had any lately, I will trying listening to the music right before bed and stare at some pictures hehhehe
<br />

colleengirl95

• Getting Better
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2009, 01:30:45 PM »

I had a beatles dream if you can call it one.... well it was about my beatles collection and me. There was this old lady whom  visited in the hospital i don;t know who she is i also brought my beatles collection with me. Then the old lady stood up and suddenly grabbed my beatles collection waah it was placed inside a paperbag then i ran after her and her grand daughter. They were so fast that i just shouted and cried " Give it back ! Give my collection back!" Suddenly it changed scene i was at home with my dad w/ my classmate's mom and 2 of my classmates. There was this paper bag in front of me ,it was for me i opened it to reveal a beatles bag. Suddenly it was bedtime and i saw another bag it was my collection but with more than the cds i have so i have the anthology album and the red alum or blue album. I was so happy... then changed scene i was in a school that was kind of like a mall there were circling escalators then i shouted at my classmate " You know somebody stole my beatles collection but gave it back and she replied " what somebody stole your jumping jack ?" it was weird then suddenly i was in the make-up section of the school that was kind of like a mall then i woke up... finding all the collection i got in the dream lost.
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2009, 11:45:12 PM »

My first Beatle dream! And a weird one too!
I dreamt last night that Paul has asked me to get him a prepacked salted salmon. So I go do it (the salt was blue for some reason) but then when I run up to him to give it to him I faint (not a very nice experience... even in a dream). When I un-faint, I look around and he wasn't there anymore

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2009, 01:02:59 AM »

LOL@prepacked salted salmon  ;D

Dreams can be so random!
<br />

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2009, 09:28:51 PM »

I had a semi-Beatles dream. In my dream, I saw Euan Buchan.... That's all I remember

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2009, 10:35:38 PM »

Well, I also had a semi-Beatles dream. I saw Andy Smith after he had posted his pic, and we got into in a car but he couldn`t drive, cause he had hurt his leg, remember? So, no problem, I said, I can drive it...
We are starting to have such semi-Beatles dreams... who else?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2009, 10:54:25 PM »

sorry, not me, though i did have a real Beatles dream the other day! Me, freakchic, and my sister were standing outside our school, where we apparently lived in for some reason, and a limo pulls in the parking lot. present day Ringo gets out and walks over to us! we were freaking out a little, but not TOO badly, and when he said he was hungry, we all ate burgers in some random diner. he left around midnight, and after he did, my sister started running after him.

the next day, in the dream, the French teacher at our school (i dont even take French!) was scolding us for staying out so late. then Ringo comes back, but he brings John, Paul, and George with him from around 1964! SO CONFUSING! and we all played arcade games together. fun times!
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2009, 03:37:17 AM »

I had a dream about Paul the other night but for the life of me I can't remember a thing that happened.  I just remember that he was in my dream.  I hate when I can't remember my dreams  :'(
<br />

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2009, 09:28:30 PM »

Quote from: 1393
Well, I also had a semi-Beatles dream. I saw Andy Smith after he had posted his pic, and we got into in a car but he couldn`t drive, cause he had hurt his leg, remember? So, no problem, I said, I can drive it...
We are starting to have such semi-Beatles dreams... who else?

ah, that explain's why i dreamt about being in a car with Jane last night.  :P

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2009, 10:39:49 PM »

Quote from: 614

Oh, then you can tell me the end of it! (I can`t remember it  :( ). I hope everything was ok, Andy? Did we go to a drive-in? Yes, yes! And the film was a bit psychedelic, wasn`t it? Like any dream is.   8)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2009, 11:00:27 PM »

Quote from: 614

So its called "car crash" these days eh....  ;) ;D ;D

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2009, 04:17:37 PM »

Last night, there was this talent show at my school, and this random lady was hosting it, and one person sang two words of a Beatles song and started dancing.

"Benefit of... *dances*"

And then there was a trivia portion and I woke up.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2009, 11:42:51 PM »

Crazy^

I had one the other night where some people and I were discussing the Beatles' album covers. They showed me Rubber Soul, but it was screwed up. All of the Beatles except for John had mullets! Then the real John came in and said "I look pretty hot, don't I?",then the whole room started laughing. (thinker)
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2009, 10:52:47 AM »

Quote from: 1657
Then the real John came in and said "I look pretty hot, don't I?"

Wow, for some reason I can totally see John doing that in real life.

Last night I dreamt that I was waiting around to see Paul in concert.  I think I woke up before anything at all happened...

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2009, 12:33:08 AM »

Quote from: 1620
Last night I dreamt that I was waiting around to see Paul in concert.  I think I woke up before anything at all happened...

Pity. The rest would have been interesting ;)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2009, 12:54:37 AM »

Quote from: 596
Pity. The rest would have been interesting ;)

Well, I can tell you that several months ago, I did have another dream of seeing Paul in concert, and it was wild that time.

I remember Paul shook my hand (ahhh), but then he played "Live and Let Die," and the fireworks set the stage on fire.  ??)  Then all the sprinklers started drenching the stage and we all had to evacuate.  Not sure if this is actually funny or sad...LOL.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2009, 01:18:49 AM »

Quote from: 1620
I remember Paul shook my hand (ahhh), but then he played "Live and Let Die," and the fireworks set the stage on fire.  ??)  Then all the sprinklers started drenching the stage and we all had to evacuate.  Not sure if this is actually funny or sad...LOL.
Well since you two are alive, I think we can safely laugh!  ;D

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Page created in 0.494 seconds with 88 queries.