Beatles forums > Beatle Playtime: Games and Trivia

DM's Daily Quiz

<< < (75/76) > >>

stevie:
My personal best lowest is 21. If the ten questions are all about songs and nothing else, I find it fairly easy to skim down them.

The last few weeks there have been some toughies! Which explains my sh*t scores...lol!

Johno:
I’ll have to bow to your (collective) knowledge on this one; I think you have all been playing the quiz for longer than I have. I certainly wouldn’t question your own integrity(s).

I know it’s only a fun quiz but I think there is a certain player I have mentioned earlier who generally only seems to play and score a winning 10 on the days Beachcomber also plays (and neither has played at the time of writing today).

(I can answer 10 in 21 seconds but I would be lucky to get two answers correct)!     

KelMar:
I think questions tend to be repeated so people who have been playing longer can skim through them more quickly. I wish my reaction time was faster. I feel like there's glue on the bottom of my mouse sometimes. But it's still fun.  :)

Bobber:

--- Quote from: Johno on February 08, 2012, 04:06:27 PM ---
I know it’s only a fun quiz but I think there is a certain player I have mentioned earlier who generally only seems to play and score a winning 10 on the days Beachcomber also plays (and neither has played at the time of writing today).

--- End quote ---

I'll keep an eye out.

tkitna:
I suck. I missed three.  ha2ha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version