Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: David Bowie  (Read 1922 times)

nimrod

David Bowie
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:20:10 PM »

To mark his 66th birthday Bowie has released a new single - what do you think ? I like it.

David Bowie: Where Are We Now? Full Video

KelMar

Re: David Bowie
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 06:19:28 AM »

To mark his 66th birthday Bowie has released a new single - what do you think ? I like it.

I like the song. The video would be nice if it didn't have the creepy half-doll, half-human thing going on.I'm sure there's some significance to that which is escaping me.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/4734041/David-Bowie-Where-Are-We-Now-release-stuns-fans.html

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 01:00:49 AM »

I listened to the song a few days ago and thought it stunk. Boring and a poor choice for a single in my opinion.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 01:51:25 PM »

Poor. Sorry Kevin. But it is poor, boring and not fresh as almost all modern stuff  roll:)

oldbrownshoe

• Getting Better
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 09:36:00 AM »

Now I like the Dame.....sort of.....but the slavish devotion exhibited towards him makes me never want to hear anything he's ever done (apart from his 3 Pye 45s in '66) ever again!
I mean, enough already, ever since that really tedious 'single' last January, I (I can't speak for anyone else) haven't been able to move without tripping over the guy.

And that same slavish devotion, by Morrissey, Boy George, Gary Numan (anyone who missed the 60s really) has made the music industry what it is today.....lousy. 

Page created in 0.241 seconds with 46 queries.