Beatles forums > Remasters

Remastered CDs sales figures

<< < (2/6) > >>

Bobber:
More or less, the later albums are on top. Maybe it's because they sound more 'modern' to current standards?

Joost:

--- Quote from: dr marvalo on January 27, 2010, 10:53:00 PM ---I'm a little surprised that Magical Mystery Tour didn't come in at #3.   Its by far the most improved sound-wise, and the booklet hasn't been published since the early 1970's.   

--- End quote ---

I think most record buyers are casual fans who care more about how many song titles they recognize than how long it's been since a certain booklet has been published.

AngeloMysterioso:

--- Quote from: Bobber on January 28, 2010, 08:32:20 AM ---More or less, the later albums are on top. Maybe it's because they sound more 'modern' to current standards?

--- End quote ---
Good point. And it demonstrates again how much the Beatles’ sound (and pop music at large) evolved tremendously during the 1960’s.

Bobber:
And now reduced prices on Amazon, due to the iTunes-competition!

nimrod:
I also think its worth mentioning.....

I just found out that my stereo box set (bought new on ebay) is actually fake  2ch, so how many fake sets have been sold to people like me who thought they were buying the real thing ? maybe you could double those figures !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version