Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame  (Read 1528 times)

firstjump

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
« on: December 30, 2009, 07:30:23 PM »

I just got this awesome Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Live dvd collection! Has anyone else picked it up? It's a three disc collection featuring performances, induction speeches, and other cool special features.

One of my favorite scenes is the performance of the Beatles' "I Saw Her Standing There" performed by George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Mick Jagger, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, and John Fogerty.

There's tons of coolness in here though, and I haven't even made it to the end of disk 1 yet!

There's a little more info and a trailer for the collection over at Amazon if anyone's interested.

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 07:55:38 PM »

I just got this awesome Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Live dvd collection! Has anyone else picked it up? It's a three disc collection featuring performances, induction speeches, and other cool special features.

One of my favorite scenes is the performance of the Beatles' "I Saw Her Standing There" performed by George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Mick Jagger, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, and John Fogerty.

There's tons of coolness in here though, and I haven't even made it to the end of disk 1 yet!

There's a little more info and a trailer for the collection over at Amazon if anyone's interested.

That was really nice and helpful of you to direct us over to this incredibly cool sounding amazon site - and on your very first post too!
I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

Page created in 0.362 seconds with 38 queries.