Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Breakup  (Read 5180 times)

number14

• A Thousand Pages
  • I like the beatles a lot
Re: The Breakup
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2004, 03:06:47 AM »

it was the two leaders, john and pauls, mostly johns though

Paul McCartney :)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2004, 06:48:25 PM »

The Beatles had a good run.
Like Lennon said, 'We couldnt play the game anymore', and whats the point milking a dead cow?
The end was bitter and slow, and I dont think anyone is to blame, as much as I want to, it was inevitable something so big was going to end nastily. Its just natural.

Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

apple sauce

• Getting Better
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2004, 10:54:19 PM »

I think by the time the impending break up was going on the entire band had grown tired of the "Beatle Persona" I believe John cleverly used Yoko as a scapgoat for his own feelings towards the band! Inviting her to recording sessions and their erradic behaviour only fuelled the break up! In the end I think it was all the people around them and ultimatley themselves who were responsible for the breakup! Their "solo careers" softened the blow for millions of fans who just wanted to hear them again!

Lucy In The Sky

• Getting Better
  • All You Need Is Love
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2004, 12:26:13 AM »

The Beatles had been together for more then ten years which is long time when they are the only people you hang around with. They knew it wasn't going to go on forever and they were starting to ggo different ways. I think they all needed a rest and the only alternative from getting away from recording was going solo. I know that if George Harrison and John Lennon were still alive they wouldn't of dissapointed their fans so they would of done another concert together.

I'm just glad they existed in the first place.

Fan: Will You Sing Us A Song?
John, Paul, George and Ringo: NO!

Q: I Was Wondering If You Think American Girls Are Fickle?
Ringo: All Girls Are Fickle.[/c

beatleslover101

• A Beginning
  • Macca is ma man
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2004, 01:48:04 AM »

well i agree with most of yall here but if i would have to decide i would say that it was mostly yokos fault but it was to bound happen that the beatles would break up and it was best that they broke up when they were still well known cuz like if they were forgotten then broke up people wouldnt know what happened to then and woulnt care also i wuznt born for the break up (or even john) so i didnt have to fell that much pain but i would blame it the most on yoko but i guess it was everybodys fault-in a way
yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks if though there here to stay oh i believe in yesterday...::)(smitten)
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 50 queries.