Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: What else is in the vaults?  (Read 1007 times)

TomMo

• A Beginning
  • You Can't Do That
What else is in the vaults?
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:43:04 AM »

I don't know how many vaults I'm talking about here. Obviously EMI/Apple is the big one, but I'm also thinking other companies own and control some Beatle material.

Let's start with EMI/Apple. Maybe you bootleg collectors would know: What gems should be released that weren't included on Anthology?

Film outtakes/bloopers: Who owns the rights to AHDN and Help these days? Does anyone know if a blooper reel exists?

Let It Be: I've heard that Paul has been quoted as saying that the film will NEVER be remastered or re-released while HE's alive. What have you all heard?

Concert films: The footage from Shea '65 looks like it was cleaned up for Anthology. In spite of technical problems with the audio that had to be corrected in post-production, this event had to be the biggest Beatle event in their touring days. Yes, I have a bootlegged copy, but wouldn't it be nice to have a HQ DVD?

Let's face it: The first generation Beatles fans are getting older. If any of these materials are marketable, better to release them sooner rather than later. Just my opinion.
"Beware of soft shoe shufflers"

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 35 queries.