Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 94978 times)

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2008, 02:03:08 AM »

"Get outta my way you wipper-snappers!" Bianca yelled while rolling down the side of the highway waving a closed umbrella. Nanners get nervous because she was the one in front of Bianca. She turned around and said, "Do you want to lose umbrella privilages?"
Bianca, not wanting to lose umbrella privilages, put the umbrella down and started waving a fist. Pitch, Georgette, and John found this a funny sight, and they were laughing so hard. George and Ringo, who were on either side of Bianca, just stared.
Brian said, "Hey. Is that our van?"
"I think it is!" Paul said. "Let's get their attention."
Everyone tried screaming, speeding up, and waving their arms, but Mr. Martin didn't see/hear them. Then, Bianca remembered her umbrella, so she opened it and waved it in the van's side view mirror.
"Nice." said Pitch with a smile on her face. Everyone started laughing. Then, Mr. Martin pulled over! The van screeched on the road and Lumpkins freaked out, she she hopped out of Brian's lap (where she was sitting.).
"NO!" screamed John. He jumped out of his wheelchair, ran after Lumpkins, picked her up, and sat back down in his wheelchair.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
  • Yes, I'm gonna be a Starr...
    • My Artwork
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2008, 04:16:12 AM »

The side door flew open during the sudden halt and out flew the bad guy!!
"Quick, everyone!! Get in the van before he gets up."
Everyone ditched their wheelchairs and ran to the vehicle. ..Except for John. He tried lugging his along. "It's-- so-- comfortabbblllle!" he grunted between strives to get it into the van.
"John, come on!!" shouted Paul.
He sighed, dropped the chair, and hopped in. Everyone was driving away, happy to see Mr. Martin safe. =3
"So," Pitch breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath.
"How much farther to the hotel?" Bianca managed.
"Oh, not too long now," Mr. Martin smiled.
"Ahh, don't be a smart-butt," Paul laughed, tapping someone on the shoulder and pointing out the hotel just in front of a sign reading, "1 mile to Village of Pleasant Prairie".
They all noticed the sign then.
"Great! Cuz I'm straving," Ringo said, cupping his hands together.
"All you can think about is food, huh?" John sighed. "Isn't that right, Paul?"
"Oh, yes. What a slob," Paul smiled.
George looked back to see John and Paul stuffing their faces with the cheese from earlier and he sighed.
As they arrived and began to see the city lights...

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2008, 08:56:43 PM »

Someone's been watching the Beatles' cartoons?
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2008, 09:04:17 PM »

AHA!! You caught that! *Tackle, glomp, hug, squish!*

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2008, 09:13:52 PM »

They are so corny, but I love them anyway! Especially the Paperback Writer one where they all make up stories about how they met each other. (laugh2)

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2008, 10:19:37 PM »

...John threw some cheese at Georgette. "Here, have some. We can't eat it all by ourselves, you know." Georgette looked at him skeptically for a moment, but then began shoving the cheese in her face. What a pig! She snorted like a pig a few times because of this.  John thought this hysterical, while George made a disgusted face.  Georgette threw some cheese back at John. Their eyes met, and must have stayed like that for a moment too long because Paul said "You two alright, then?" Ringo wolf-whistled. "Yes!" "Fine!" "Nothing wrong!" they said with over-enthusiasm. "Look at the mess you two made!", Mr. Martin said, noticing that half the cheese they bought was now on the floor of the van from Georgette and John's cheese fight...

Sorry...that was kinda sappy...I got bored. (Georgette fancies John...lol (laugh4))

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2008, 05:07:45 AM »

YUS! That's my favourite episode!! XD
--------------
"Look now, we don't have time to clean it up. Brian and I will take care of that later," said Mr. Martin.
"We what?!" asked Brian.
"You fellas just grab you instruments. Now, ladies, I've got a job for you. Lead the boys into the back of this building, but don't let them get noticed! I'm counting on you," Mr. Martin continued. "Now get going!"
The lads and ladies hopped out, grabbing amps and instrument cases and microphones.
"Quickly, before anyone notices us," Paul said, flipping up the collar of his coat to hide part of his face.
But, of course...

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2008, 04:10:37 PM »

the Beatles cant go long without getting noticed by someone. Just as they turned into the alley that led to the back door of the building, a girl walking down the street noticed them. She didnt scream, not at first, she appeared to be in shock. Then she let out a high pitched shriek and ran towards Paul. "Uh oh" he said, and started running.
unfortunately for Paul, this girl was in training to be an Olympic runner, so she caught up to him in a second. but just before she reached him, something tackled her from the side! it was Bianca!
"Wow. that was unexpected." said Pitch.
"Quite" George agreed.
"And thats what you get when you mess with Paulie!" Bianca was saying. The girl was already getting up, however, so FNU stepped in and gave her a little Vulcan neck pinch type thing, and she slumped over unconcious.
"Girls, i think you just saved my life!" Paul said, looking at them. They blushed and muttered it was nothing.
"Now, lets get out of here!" John said. The boys pulled their collars up even higher and went on. Georgette ran ahead and pulled open the door, so they could hurry in.
once inside, Ringo stopped in his tracks and looked around. they were in.....
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2008, 06:08:46 PM »

AH!! Vulcan nerve pinch, FTW!! ;D *Spazzes out like the Trekkie I am.*
--------------
...a replica of Disney World! It was an indoor theme park! Everyone was so excited, but htey had to keep their cool, os as not to get noticed.
"We can ride some rides later," smiled Pitch at the idea.
"Yeah, let's just find our way on stage first, lads," Ringo agreed.
"Look!" Georgette pointed to a door that read, "To Stage".
Everyone rushed through the door.
"Tune you instruments and get out there to rock this show!" FNU said excitedly. =3
Suddenly, a string on George's guitar broke!
"Oh no!" shouted Bianca.
"Ah, it's all right," George smiled. "You lads got an extra one?"
Everyone was quite.
"No one has an extra string?!" George asked. o.o

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2008, 12:45:20 AM »

"Wait!" Bianca said. She ran out the door and across the street. There she saw the semi-awake Olympic runner.
"You!" she screamed pointing to Bianca.
"My friend did it! I just tackled you." Bianca said running into a music store. The runner looked over to the indoor amusement park too see mini faces in the window. Nanners, Pitch, and Georgette waved and smiled and then ducked.

"Excuse me. George Harrison sent me here to bring him some spare guitar strings." Bianca said to the store clerk.
"I don't believe you." replied the store clerk.
"Oh yeah? I'll be right back." Bianca said. She left the store, ran back across the street and said, "Guys, the person isn't selling me guitar strings and I need Georgie to come with me."
"I'll come, too. I lost a drumstick on the ferris wheel." said Ringo. Paul and John went along, too. They ran across the street avoiding people and walked into the store.
"Told you!" Bianca said. The store clerk handed the boys everything they needed and then they went back to the indoor amusement park.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2008, 02:09:18 AM »

haha, I love that Olympic runner bit!
------------------------------
As they got back into the park, a man with a funny voice came on the intercom saying "Beatles, come to the park office. Beatles to park office. Thank you." "That can't be good." Pitch said. Not only did the announcement bring bad news, it also blew their cover. "It's the Beatles!!" screamed a blond girl. As the Beatles and their female friends (Pitch, FNU, Bianca, and Georgette.) ran away from their fans to the office, fear mounted in them. When They got there, John's face turned pure white. "What's wrong, luv?" Georgette asked him. "Uhmmmnaa..." was all he could manage. The thing John was afraid of was a woman sitting in a chair in the office. The woman was familiar to everyone but Georgette. She was none other thatn the lady from talbe 5 who got soup spilled on(waaayyyy back on page 2).
This lady is filing a lawsuit to Mssrs. John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Richard Starkey. "Well, for starters, we don't know a Richard Starkey" "don't be cheeky" said funny voice. As the Beatles weaseled their way out of a lawsuit, the lady from table 5 asked "Who is this girl, and why is she with you? she wasn't at that resteraunt." "We're just good friends" said John. Then....

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2008, 02:17:29 AM »

... A big pink ball of yarn rolled through the park office window and lightly whacked the lady from table 5!
"Oh dear!" screamed Bianca.  Paul rolled the yarn back outside and said, "Wasn't that yours, Bianca?"
"No. Remember? The guy took it away. And my cake." she replied.
"That was a very girly cake." George said. "But you know you liked it. You jumped in it."
"HELLO! Big problem. We're being sued and the lady suing us got run over! Oh what ever shall we do?" said Nanners being all over dramatic. She fake fainted into Paul's arms.
"Run for it?" said John trying to leave. Ringo hit him with a drumstick.
"We have a gig. And I wanna ride the rides and play the games!" he said. "Now, we're gonna take this lawsuit like men!"
The lady stood up and Ringo squealed.
"Well, since I'm not a part of this, I'm going to leave and make people leave. Okay? BYE!" said Georgette.
"Thanks a lot." said Bianca.
"Back to the lawsuit." the lady from table 5 said. "Now, for damage of silk, you owe me $1,000." she started.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2008, 09:36:39 PM »

Wow, I can hardly remember this stuff. XD
------
"ONE THOUSAND?!" shouted John.
"Indeed," said the woman.
"Ha, only joking," John grinned.
"We're the Beatles, madam. Our company will take care of it for us," smiled George.
"You guys settle this while I go after Georgette," said Pitch, closing the door behind her and heading off to find Georgette.
She looked up, and there she was, riding the...

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2008, 09:56:35 PM »

The Beatles and their friends tried their best to negotiate the lawsuit without Georgette. John said "We didn't spill the soup on your precious silk, you know." "Yes," said FNU, "that clutz of a waiter spilled the soup." Everyone agreed on this. "Oh, but you ordered it." soup lady reasoned. Pitch tried to back up John and FNU's statement. Meanwhile, Georgette wandered the streets on her own. She remembered what George had said to her when everyone else was preoccupied with the ball of string: "She's suing us, and you can bet she'll sue us for a lot" With this in mind, Georgette wandered the streets like a typical criminal mind wondering how to come up with loads of money. As she was wandering, she cam upon a (drumroll please!) cheese shop!!! With her friends in mind, she decided to go buy some cheese for them. She asked the man at the counter for "One pound of gouda, please" The man then spat out a stream of unintelligible foriegn language. "What?" Georgette inquired. The man shot an exasperatedlook at her and wrote on a peice of paper "NO GOUDA" Georgette asked him "Can you go double check?" The man just gave her a blank expression. He then held up a sign that said 'It's not my birthday' on it. "No, can you go check?", she pointed to the back room. The man flipped the sign so it read 'I like penguins, too'. "Ugh!", Georgette said as she scrawled on the paper 'Can you check?' The man nodded, and disappeared into the back room. The reason for all that hoopla is that she saw a $5000 bill lying on the counter while she was talking to the man. "This guy doesn't know anything about America, does he?" she thought. She then took the money and ran back to the park. When she got back, the boys and girls were still trying to get some sense into the woman. "For the last time," Paul said in a tired voice,"it was the waiter's fault. He was nervous to be serving us. Why don't you go and sue him?" The lady screamed "That's a brilliant idea!" and with that, she tore the court paper in half and left the room, leaving everyone dumbstruck. "Do you think she does this often?" Ringo asked. Georgette exploded "So I stole $5000 for nothing?!" everyone looked at her in amazement. "You stole that for us?" John said. "Yes." "Well," John continued,"We now have an extra $5000 at our expense." "What should we spend it on?" Pitch asked. They thought for a while, and then blew the entire $5000 on....

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2008, 12:46:50 AM »

... Park tickets! They needed tickets to ride the rides or play the games, so they bought a whole lot of tickets.
"$5,000 gets HOW MANY?" asked Bianca.
"100,000 tickets. Take 'em or leave 'em." said the guy at the counter. The gang was in shock, so they huddled.
"I want my tickets. NOWW." sair Ringo. He was so anxious to get on the rides.
"I say we buy a few. Anyways the cost of one ticket is only... *calculates in head* five cents." said Bianca.
"I think we should split the money between us. Bianca, what's $5,000 divided by eight?" asked Paul.
"$625." said John.
"So we each get $625 to spend on whatever we like, right?" said Nanners.
"Okay okay. Let's GOO!" said an impatient Georgette.
"How much is food around here, anyways?" asked Pitch.
"Come on and hurry up!" said the guy at the counter.
The gang was in no hurry of doing anything, so they...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2008, 02:19:20 AM »

Went to get ice cream! Yes, there was an ice cream stand in the park. As soon as Georgette was going to dig in, the ice cream came alive! It gave itself cherries for eyes and a huge banana for a mouth. Georgette began to sream. The sundae began to speak "Georgette...Georgette...Georgette!! GEORGETTE!!! GET UP! COME, LET'S GET A MOVE ON!" And then, the bespectacled chick woke from sleep with a jolt. "Wha...?" she said. "You fell asleep while you were eating ice cream.", said FNU. "It really was a funny sight." Next to her, she saw that both Bianca and Paul were laghing hysterically. Georgette recovered from this craziness and then Ringo....

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2008, 11:46:58 PM »

started complaining, "NOW can we go on some rides!?!??" Everyone wanted to as well. They all finished their ice cream and bought some tickets, (which made ticket man very happy) and went to the ride they all wanted to go on. they got in line for the.........................

-------------------------

sorry its so short, just wanted to get this started again! so come on, come up with a great ride somebody! =)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2008, 12:02:44 AM »

... Merry-Go-Round! No one wanted to get sick, so they all decided on a nice, slow ride.
"I want the pretty pink pony!" Bianca screemed giving the man collecting the tickets her tickets. She ran onto the ride and hopped on her pony.
"I call the spinner cup!" John and Paul screamed together.
"Ugh. I don't." Called Pitch. She evidently had too much ice cream for one day.
"No getting sick." said Georgie.
"Ringo hopped onto the ride and sat on the pony next to Pitch's. He wanted to make sure that she was okay.
"Ready, everyone?" asked the Merry-Go-Round controller.
"WHEE!" screamed Bianca.
"We're ready!" said Georgette.
"Wait!" screamed Nanners. She had to buckle herself onto her pony. "Okay. Now I'm ready."
The Merry-Go-Round started up and Bianca and Ringo were so excited. They waved their arms and screamed. Paul and John were spinning so fast in the spinner cup. They spun so fas, a big block of cheese flew out of John's pocket and hit Georgie. Everyone was laughing when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2008, 01:40:05 AM »

...Elvis randomly appeared! With Mary Tyler Moore and a young girl...
The two adults were on the carousel, singing "Have a Happy"!

"This reminds me of a movie I've seen," Pitch scratched her head.
Elvis was about to reach out for the ring just out of his reach on the outside on the merry-go-round, but Ringo shouted, "Don't you know the name, bud?" he smiled, snatching up the ring. "I've got it!" Ringo smiled. Elvis and Mary Tyler Moore sighed, stepping off the merry-go-round with the young girl in their arms.
"Well, that was random," George said, cocking his head.
Everyone agreed, then it got a little silent, apart from the music in the merry-go-round. Paul and John had stopped spinning, and everyone else had slowly unbuckled themselves from their horses...
Ringo knew what was going on. Everyone else wanted his ring!
------
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mhEdv0607s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mhEdv0607s</a>

Back then, there was a ring you would grab on the merry-go-rounds. My mom says you got a prize, like a stuffed animal, if you could grab it. ^^

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2008, 10:51:47 PM »

"Hi! I'm RING-o!" said Ringo.
"But it's pretty!" Bianca said.
John was just mad. He wanted that ring. Paul was still a bit shaken up from the spinner cup. He wobbled over to George and kinda just fell on top of him.
"Up. The ground is dirty." Georgette sad. She held out her hand. Paul Grabbed it, but he eneded up knocking over Georgette. Nanners and Pitch had to pick him up and sit him on the nearby bench.
"Aww. Mr. Clumsy ripped my suit!" George said.
"How about we just go to the hotel? Paul needs to rest and drink some chocolate milk." said Nanners. Everyone agreed. They all piled into the van and drove off to their hotel room.

"Whoa! This room is HUMONGOUS!" said Pitch. Bianca and George ran straight to the refrigerator to raid it.
That's when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33

Page created in 0.356 seconds with 81 queries.