Beatles forums > Beatle Playtime: Games and Trivia

Song Survivor Game: With The Beatles - Results

(1/2) > >>

BlueMeanie:
Not so good a vote in this, the second installment of the Song Survivor Game - only 13 votes. The results are:

1. It Won't Be Long      21pts.
2. All My Loving   18pts
3. You Really Got A Hold On Me  9pts

The rest of the votes were:

4. Please Mister Postman  7pts
5. Money  5pts
6. Don't Bother Me   4pts
7. Not A Second Time   3pts          
8. All I've Got To Do   2pts
=8. Roll Over Beethoven   2pts
=8. Hold Me Tight   2pts
11. I Wanna Be Your Man     1pt

Devil In Her Heart, Little Child, and Till There Was You recieved no votes at all.

There is a tie for worst song between Little Child, and Roll Over Beethoven. As Roll Over Beethoven  received 2 votes in the 'Best Of' category, and Little Child recieved none, I'm going to nominate Little Child for the wooden spoon. If everyone is OK about it?

tkitna:
'Till There Was You' is the best song on the album, but I was unaware of these contests.

BlueMeanie:

--- Quote from: 373 ---but I was unaware of these contests.
--- End quote ---

Where've you been. I've been shamelessly plugging it!! A new one starts every Sunday. Join in.

fendertele:
cool, yeah i thought that was how it was gonna play out, still in shock that till there was you never recieved a single vote i would have placed it at least 4th or 5th  :o

Pasta Cheif:

--- Quote from: 483 ---Not so good a vote in this, the second installment of the Song Survivor Game - only 13 votes. The results are:

There is a tie for worst song between Little Child, and Roll Over Beethoven. As Roll Over Beethoven  received 2 votes in the 'Best Of' category, and Little Child recieved none, I'm going to nominate Little Child for the wooden spoon. If everyone is OK about it?
--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version