Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 94787 times)

Paul

• One And One Is Two
Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« on: August 31, 2008, 03:21:41 PM »

Here's an idea:
we gonna write our own Beatles story all together.

Each one of us write a sentence or two.

What do you say?

I'll start.

It's morning... John wakes up because the phone is ringing... "Yes"he says and on the other line on the phone is George."Hi there John"
John:For God's Sake George is ten o'clock, don't you think that I'm SLEEPING!
George:Well that's the point, that's why I'm calling... But Paul was angrier than you...And Ringo was...
John:OK I don't care, just let me go back to bed...
George:Oh no... You're coming with us for a cup of coffee man...
John: Do I have a choice?
George:Yeah, whatever man...
And then the Beatles...
No actually we're just good friends...<br />My Beatles Forum click here :D<br />

Pitch

• Getting Better
  • Yes, I'm gonna be a Starr...
    • My Artwork
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 02:41:17 AM »

So they boys all went out for coffee, but then John suddenly shot up in his chair. "Wait a minute! This is England!"
Ringo understood and he shot up too. "He's right, you know! Waiter, bring us some tea, if you will!"
And all was good in the world of delicious Earl Grey tea...
But SUDDENLY!!!
A giant ball of yarn rolled down the sidewalk, right past the lads! It crushed the table right next to them and they all jumped back against the cafe's window.
(Just trying to get this party started. XD Seems like a fun idea, making a story together like this. We play this game in Theatre & Drama a lot. ^^)
Theeeen...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 11:01:58 AM »

(Crazy people on these forums these days.  ;D)
...Paul realized that the yarn was pink. He needed a gift for his girlfriend, ME (In my dreams!).  Paul chsed after the ball of yarn with nothing but a fork and a plate.
While Paul went and got me a gift, Ringo saw the yarn as red and screamed, "KAHILI IS STILL AFTER ME? It's just a ring! I'm Ringo! RING-o." John poked fun at Ringo and said, "You're somewhat attractive. Maybe Kahili likes you!!!" John and George went on making kissy faces at Ringo.
As the boys were making kissy faces, Paul came back up with my yarn only to see the boys making kissy faces. Paul said, "Oh, I'll just go if you want..." as a joke.
Paul turned to leave but...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 09:19:30 PM »

Bwahaha! XD That's awesome!!
As long as no one else cares to post...

There was George Martin standing right behind him, out of breath. "*Huff, huff!* Boys! *Huff, huff!* Brian needs you to get down to the studio right away. We need you to make some new songs for us."
George snapped up, trying to ignore the fact that he was making a fool of himself in front of Martin. "What for?" he sweated.
"You boys are going to be a new movie! Forget "A Hard Day's Night" and "Help!" This one will be starring Paul's wonderful girlfriend, Bianca. It's a tragic tale about a Romeo and Juliet-like romance between the two-- King Paul and Princess Bianca."
"And where do we come in?" John asked, point at himself, George, and Ringo with his thumb.
"You're probably the maid, John," Paul smiled. "Sure! And Ringo will be my cook. And George can be my royal foot-scrubber."
"Sounds like a jolly time," Ringo rolled his eyes.
"We better go find Bianca and tell her before we record any new songs."
But all of a sudden.......

XD Enjoy.~

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 09:42:02 PM »

^BWAHAHA!!!
...Paul turned and tripped over Mr. Martin's foot! Paul coudln't be the king anymore! George said, "I'll be the king! Oh BIANCA!!!" John got angry, because he didn't want to be the maid, so he said, "No! I started this band, I get to be the king!" There John stood in his glory of being the maid-king. Ringo stepped forward and said, "Not fair. I'm the oldest one here. Not you or you, or you. Me. And besides, I heard she likes older men." As Bianca (oh wait, that's me!) walked towards them, Paul, still on the ground, pulled Mr. Martin in front of him. "I can't let her see me!"
When Bianca arrived, she said, "Hello boys. You're missing one."
George said, "It was a long battle, but Paul just couldn't get your yarn. I'm sorry." George Stepped toawrd Bianca and put his arm around her. Bianca was totally in love! But then...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 10:49:12 PM »

*Dies laughing~!* Hail da maid-king!!

Paul shot up and pointed at George. "You stealing my woman, sucker?"
Bianca (if I may) sweated. and ducked from under George's arm. "Let's not fight, boys."
Ringo walked up to her. "Hey, baby. You decide who is to be the king in the movie, huh?" He bounced his eyebrows and smiled like he does. "Choose wisely," John said, flexing stupidly and leaning toward her.
Mr. Martin slapped his face. "We don't have time for this, boys-- ...and Bianca. We've gotta get to the studio and started writing some songs!"
"I'll write a song about MYYY lovely Bianca!" Paul said, nodding.
"And I'll steal the song and sing it a hundred times better than Paul could," George smiled.
"Let's just go!!" Martin said, pulling everyone along to the studio.
Once there...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 11:07:22 PM »

Man! I LOVE this story!!!

...Mal Evans was sitting there with chocolates and flowers. No, they were chocolate flowers! "Oh, thank you, Malcom! You are VERY kind." said John as he took the chocolate flowers. He turned to me (YAY!) and said, "My love, He be your flowers of the sweet confection."I took the flowers and blushed. Paul, being the jealous man he was at the time, kicked Mal off of the chair he was sitting on and told me to sit on my throne. I blushed even harder. George got me a cold towel so I could cool down from all the excitement. Here comes more blushing. Ringo then fulfilled his dreams and started playing with my hair! Mr. Martin wasn't very happy about this. Ringo promised Mr. Martin that HE was gonna be his first customer. Mr. Martin was about to say something, but...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 07:36:43 PM »

This story is just ridiculous! lets see if i can, um, improve it a little. :P this is for you, Bianca. lets call it continuing our, uh, interesting conversation on the bus...

At that moment, FNU walked in! Four jaws just dropped when the Boys saw her. She said, "Hi, im FNU, sorry im a little late..."
Ringo was the first to come to his senses and helped her with the huge box she was carrying. Then, he yelled out, "Hey! Does the chef in this movie have a wife?"
Paul, seeing where he was getting at, stood up and said, "Yeah! And how can i be a king without a queen!"
While John said, "I'm a king too! A maid-King! Dont I get a queen?"
George, however, took a more direct approach. "Are you doing anything for dinner anytime soon?"
FNU was surprised by all of this. it was so sudden. She had never even met them before, and all she could say was, "Boys, this is so sweet, but really, I'm just here to help with the directing. Though dinner sounds lovely. When are you free?"
"Anytime, for you." Paul answered. FNU was confused, since she had been asking George.
Meanwhile, Bianca was looking jealously over and...
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

You put yourself up for this...

...Bianca told FNU that there was a huge cake in the car and FNU ran for it! She totally wanted the cake. After FNU left, Bianca locked the door. George went back to Bianca and put his arm around her again. Paul got really mad. "Hey! I got you yarn with nothing but a plate and a fork! Isn't that impressive?" Paul then put his arm around Bianca. Ringo went up to her and said, "I can give you that hair style that you wanted. Only for you." Mr. Martin was getting really mad. He wanted his haircut and he wanted it now. Mr. Martin, being the clever man he is left, put on a dress and came back into the room. In a high-pitched voice, Mr. Martin said, "I here there's a hair dresser in here." John got frightened from the man-lady who walked in. He hid behing Bianca. Bianca was totally fine with man-lady and said, "Hi! I'm Bianca..." Man-lady was gonna say something to Ringo about hair, but then...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 09:00:56 PM »

You guys!! XD I don't think the Beatles were quite so... ............Will I be killed if I say 'Man Ho-ish'? XD Fun times... But I want some Beatles luvin' too! XD

A man rushed in and started waving his arms around.
"Hey, has anyone seen a huge ball of pink yarn? It's the biggest collection of pink yarn in the country and I-- ...Is that my yarn ball?!" he shouted, pointing at the ball of yarn that Paul had retrieved for Bianca. Paul and the man went at it. "Finders keepers, mister!" "Kids these days-- no respect!" "Do you know who I am, bud?!"

In the mean time, the boys saw this as an opportunity to get their fill of FNU and Bianca while Paul was distracted. John ran out to the car to help FNU find the cake. George took Bianca's hand and gave it a light peck. "You know, I was only joking about going with FNU. What do you say? Dinner at the Thai Food Palace at 6 tonight?" he smiled with a cheap wink. Ringo was busy with the man-lady until Pitch walked into the room. "Excuse me... I was told the famous Beatles would be performing here today. You see, I'm a newscaster and I need the latest scoop on the upcoming movie." Ringo and the man-lady stopped arguing and looked over. "Yeaaah!" Ringo smiled, rushing to Pitch. "Why, hello! Need a trim, miss?"
"Excuse me?" Pitch said, backing up, as he was a bit in her face.
"You know, a haircut!"
"I just need an interview is all..."
Mr. Martin spread out his arms and screamed, "THAT'S IT!!!"

Everyone, even John and FNU, who were just walking back in after finding no cake, stopped and looked at him.
"The movie will feature 4 kings and 4 princess and they shall have a terrible war over each princess!"
"Who's the fourth then, eh, George?" John asked Mr. Martin.
"I AM! Only because we're low on budget and I'm praying these three ladies will work for free. Now, who wants to be my king?"
The boys took a step back.
BUT THEN!!!!

(...Sorry, that was a bit long. I just had to even things out with us chickies and the boys. XD))

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »

(WHAT THE?!?!?!)
... In came a girl from the window!
"Who be you, wench?" said FNU getting into the part.
"I 'be' the producer." said Window girl.
"BRILLIANT!" Screamed Mr. Martin, still as a man-lady. The producer just looked at him. "How would you like to be an actress?" asked Mr. Martin.
"Will I get a producer's pay?"
"No, but you get a decent amount. Enough to pay the rent."
"I'll be in makeup!!!" The girl, Bianca, FNU, and Pitch all went to the makeup room together, gossiping about their kings. The boys were gonna get themselve powdered, but then...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 09:53:20 PM »

(What ever do you mean? XD)
The man strange yarn-man rolled his yarn out the large doors which Brian held open for him. Brian walked in to see the 4 Beatles and Martin. "...George, dare I ask why you are dressed like a woman?"
"I wouldn't if I were you, Brian," Paul sighed. "Or we'll have to tell the story all over again."
"Well," Brian said, dusting off his jacket in the front. "Any ideas for songs just yet?"
"Brian, the boys picked up some lady-friends to be in the cast, by the way. They don't have a problem with working for free!"
"Ah, very good.~ That will help greatly with the project. And anyway, the songs, boys?"
"I was thinking of writing a song called 'I Love You'," smiled Paul, thinking about Bianca.
"Well, I was thinking of writing a song called 'I Really Love You'," said John, pushing Paul away and thinking of FNU.
"Whatever, lads. I was going to write one called 'I Really, Really Love You'," George said, also thinking of Bianca.
"Too bad, eh, Brian? Because I will surely write an even better song called 'I Really, Really Love You More than George, John, and Paul'," Ringo said, cracking his knuckles.
"Oh, that's catchy!" Brian rolled his eyes.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 11:16:03 PM »

Ringo said, "It's better than all of their songs combined!"
The boys started arguing about whose song was better. A few minutes later, Bianca, Pitch, and FNU walked into the room, only to hear the words, "My baked bread would SO taste better than yours!"
"No! Mine would be fresh!"
"Mine would be pretty!"
"Mine would be bread..."
Finally, Bianca screamed, "What is GOING ON?!?!"
Mr. Martin, sitting in a chair and rubbing his temples, said, "Don't. Just DON'T. I don't want to hear it again."
John started to speak, but then...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 11:28:30 PM »

everyones gonna hate us after this! ;D

A GIANT PINK CAKE rolls through the door. It had lots of roses made of frosting, and sprinkles, and big hearts. "Wow. What the heck is up with that cake?" FNU asked, who was not a pink lover.
"SURPRISE!" Yells Paul. "I ordered it for you, Bianca, seeing its your birthday and all."
"My birthdays tomorrow...... BUT THANK-YOU!" She runs, hugs Paul, and dives into the cake. FNU, Pitch, and producer girl just stared at her, in disbelief. George was all mad that Paul had gotten a hug, and jealous, so he said, once Bianca resurfaced, "It was my idea, you know."
That got Paul and George arguing again, and our friend Mr. Martin began to rip out his own hair in frustration.
Thats when...
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 01:32:18 AM »

((That bread bit was GENIUS! XD))
The man from the bakery came looking for his cake, much like the man who had misplaced his giant yarn ball.
"You know, there's a lot of arguing here," Pitch said, pushing up her glasses.
"Indeed," said the producer.
"Maybe," started Bianca. "We should all go out. It's kind of stuffy in here."
"Must be getting to their brains," said FNU.
"Hey, boys! Forget the bread. The ladies would like to get something to eat!" Mr. Martin shouted.
The Beatles and Brian all looked up. "Gear! We could hit the Thai Food Palace!"
Pitch groaned. "Thai?"
"Don't worry. I'm sure they have something that's not repulsive," Brian smiled, trying to make everyone laugh. George took it offensively, however.
"Heh," Pitch sweated and moved away from Brian a bit. Frankly, he creeped her out. ((Bwaha! So sorry... He just kinda does. XD))
So, everyone went out to eat, where...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 11:10:17 PM »

... A bakery randomly walked to their table and had fresh bread sticks! "Mmm. This is good bread." said Bianca. She chomped on her breadstick like there was no tomorrow. "My bread could be better..." muttered John. Everyone heard him except for the bakers. One bakes disappered like magic. "Whoa. Where the baker with the floral apron go?" asked Ringo. All of a sudden, the song We Can Work It Out blasts on and out comes the baker juggling 3 eggs! George found a rain poncho and put it over Bianca's head. Everyone eondered where got that rain poncho. Still, no one knows. The juggling baker juggled faster, and faster, and faster! Then the song ended and PLOP! An egg landed on Pitch's plate. "Uhh... I like my eggs scrambled." Pitch said. Everyone, including the bakers, started laughing.Then, Ringo said, "Hey George, where'd you get that poncho?" George just sat there laughing. Paul didn't know what was going on, so he threw a breadstick at George. George was gonna throw a breadstick back, but...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 10:55:04 PM »

((YAY RADNOMNESS! XD))
Someone grabbed it on the back-swing! It was the a baker. "Sir, the manager has requested that you would all play a song for us tonight. Care to oblige?"
George looked at the other boys. "Well?"
Paul shrugged. "What do you say, fellas?"
"I say let's do it!" John shouted with a big smile! They all rushed up on stage where they suspiciously found instruments that suited them. "Go, boys, go!" one of the girls shouted. "We are getting paid for this, right?" Brian asked to the manager who slipped away after Brian turned his head from him. The Beatles began to play "Twist and Shout" and everyone went out on the floor to dance. It was a real blast! And speaking of blast...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 11:26:50 PM »

BOOM. The eggs in the kitchen exploded! All of the cooks in the kitchen forgot about the food to watch the boys play. "Yeah well shake it-HUH?!?!" John sang/said. One cook went into the kitchen and said, "The egg go BOOM." Paul said, "Oh. Okay. Uhh..." The boys put their heads together and started talking. They went back you their mics and Paul said, "One, two, three, FOOOUUUR!" The were playing I Saw Her Standing There. Everyone went CRAZY! After they finished, they went into All My Loving and Roll Over Beethoven. After their mini-concert. The boys returned to their seats. Just as Ringo was sitting down, he noticed a breadstick. He took a bite and said, "Eww! It's hard!" George, looking confused, said "Will your bread taste like this, John?"
"No. Mine'll be fresh and better." John replied.
"I like bread!" shouted FNU. "I like bread a lot!" John was gonna call for the waiter but the waiter...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 11:42:46 PM »

tripped in his anxiety of serving soup to the BEATLES! the actual Fab Four, who had played in their restaraunt. the scalding hot soup he was holding landed on a lady from table 5. luckily her date had some water to dump over her head, and a nice towel to sop the rest up with, before the burning REALLY started, but she was muttering about a law suit, so the Boys quickly payed the bill, collected the pay for the performance, and left.
Everybody decided a walk in the park for some air would be good, but as they turned into the entrance...

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 10:27:30 AM »

... they saw a lady who was wearing all white. she looked very much like a nurse ....
"Hey its a nurse" said George
"Leave my nose alone' said ringo
"Give 'er a pull" said John
"should I?" asked paul
"Would i offer otherwise?" said John in a John way
And so while the three beatles waited behind the tree, Paul walked up to the nurse and realized...

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33

Page created in 0.389 seconds with 77 queries.