Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 94791 times)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #580 on: March 27, 2010, 06:07:30 PM »

(In the hall)
"John, hey, what's gotten into you?" Paul caught up with John.
"What're you talking about."
"Well you were laughing a bit ago, then you just stormed out." Paul narrowed his eyes.
John was breathing deeply through his nose. Paul began to look more and more worried.
"This isn't about what any of us said, is it?" Paul began. "It's something else."
"Don't tell Lucy, man." John warned, as he shoved past Paul to his room.
Paul just stood there for a moment, until he noticed two white pills sitting where John had stood.
"Oh, God." Paul pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.
George ran over to Paul, whose back was facing him.
"Got everything settled?" George asked with uncertainty.
"George, he's on hard drugs." Paul's voice sounded muffled from his sleeve.
George finally saw the pills on the ground, and sighed with great relief.
"Paul! Those are perscription pills! He's no addict! He's just treating some minor stomach pains, he didn't tell you?"
"No." Paul smirked in relief.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #581 on: April 04, 2010, 02:57:00 PM »

What do you think, new story idea? I think we've burnt this one out, and it seems like Lucy is gone. If you guys don't like this idea tell me and I'll rewrite it...

The year is 1958, and the location is Liverpool, England. (suprise suprise)....

"Aye look at the birds ov'r there!" Paul said, "Think I should play 'em?" The mersey side group called "The Quarrymen" were getting ready to play their set in the Cavern Club, and they had some time to kill.
"I dunno Paulie, do you got your game face on?" John teased him, John was always like the older brother of the rest of the band.
Paul puffed out his chest and put a determind look on his face, it was quite hilarious, "Like this, John?"
John laughed, "Yea mate, if you wanna scare them away!"
Paul let the air out of his chest, "Your right, I'll try 'em though." He sauntered over to the table and put one hand on it so he was leaning down to them, "So, you 'ere to see the band?" He asked them with a seductive smile on his face.
"No, we're here together." One of them said and
Paul's eyes got big and his jaw dropped, "Oh... I'm so-"
The girls cut Paul off by laughing histerically, "Oh, I'm so sorry mate, we saw you looking at us and we just had to.." One of them said between laughs.
Paul's face got red, "Was it that obvious?"
"A little, mate." A blonde haired girl said and smiled up at Paul.
Paul bowed playfully, "Paul McCartney." He presented himself to her.
"Emilina.." She smiled, "Or Emmi, if you don't want to say the mouthfull of a name."
Paul smiled at Emmi, "A pretty name."

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #582 on: April 04, 2010, 11:14:59 PM »

^yeah I think the story started to wain out at the end which is sad because I never got to get married.  :-[
So we went back in time, okay. So who all is in this story then? Just you, me and Anne?

"Thanks slick." Emmi smiled at him then gave a wink.
"Well who are these other two girls?" he asked looking over at two brunettes sitting next to her.
"haha! Oh sorry girls seems I forgot to introduce you." Emmi giggled. "That's Anne and that's Morgan." she responded.
"Well nice to meet you two as well." Paul smiled before sitting down.
"Are you going to play soon?" Anne asked him.
"Yeah we're the next group!" he smiled happily.
"Well I can't wait to hear you guys." Emmi said smiling right at him with wide eyes. Anne and Morgan looked on in amusement.
"I can't wait to play for you." Paul said his gaze caught in hers.
"Who else is in your band?" Anne questioned him trying to look over the sea of heads in front of them.

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #583 on: April 05, 2010, 09:00:34 PM »

I think it's just us right now. But anyone wanna snag Johnny?? Maybe Jai Guru Deva? We could always use her touch.. hahaha. But seriously anyone wanna join in?

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #584 on: April 05, 2010, 10:13:14 PM »

How about just making John stick with Cynthia until a John fan decides to join in?

George does not approve.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #585 on: April 06, 2010, 04:53:55 PM »

^That sounds like a plan to me! Someone will join in eventually I'm sure.  ;)

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #586 on: April 10, 2010, 04:02:00 PM »

Hi everyone!
I didn't gone - I was just with my family on holiday in Barcelona ... ;yes

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #587 on: May 13, 2010, 01:15:19 AM »

I'm in a writing mood, so I guess I'll start.  :)

---

Paul cleared his throat and ran his fingers through his nicely slicked hair.
"Ay, George, John. Come 'ere a minute." Paul motioned.
John strutted over to the little amused group, followed by George coyly shuffling over with his hands in his coat pockets.
"Evening ladies, what're a posh bunch of birds doing hanging around these parts?" John mused.
"We're not posh!" Morgan retorted, obviously offended.
"Damn, I guess not." John chuckled.
"Hi." Anne smiled shyly at George. No one seemed to notice him until now.
"Hey, how's it going." George returned the smile. "I need a smoke. When do we go on?"
Paul smirked.
"Now. Well, it was a pleasure chatting with you," Paul glanced at Emmi. "We've got to go on."

--

The cavern that was once filled with eager voices echoing through the air finally died down as The Quarrymen finished tuning and approached the microphone. The lights were glaring at them. John cleared his throat and looked at the attentive audience. He inhaled the lingering scent of alcohol and second hand smoke.
"This is a cover of a song by one of our favorite musicians. Chuck Berry!" he announced loudly.
The first thing that was heard was the raw, intimidating guitar played by the still George. It was quickly followed by John and Paul responding with dominance over the small, round stage, booming their instruments so that it seared through the smokey air and penetrated every single attendant's ears. Chills ran up Anne's spine as she watched with wide eyes at the suprisingly amazing bunch on stage. The cigarette hanging on Morgan's lower lip nearly fell off as she stared in amazement at the band. Emmi smiled at Paul, who finally noticed her and grinned back.

Just before the song ended with a blaring chord, the crowd immediately responded in applause.
The boys put away their instruments and headed back over to the table, being complimented by other people along the way.
The Quarrymen were pleased to see that they have thoroughly impressed these girls.
"Were we good?" Paul scratched his nose.

George does not approve.

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
  • Nothing's gonna change my world.
    • Purple Prose Solo Music
« Reply #588 on: May 13, 2010, 03:29:05 PM »

*Whispers*  May I join in your festivities?  It seems fun in here!   :D

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #589 on: May 13, 2010, 08:34:14 PM »

^YES! PLEASE JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #590 on: May 13, 2010, 10:55:32 PM »

WUT? OF COURSE! XD

George does not approve.

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #591 on: May 14, 2010, 01:28:18 AM »

Haha thank you!  I'll apologise in advance for the fact that I might not get on every night, what with university and all that, but I'll have a bash.  :D

*Continuing from last post*

"Good?"
The voice was unfamiliar to Morgan, Emmi and Anne, causing them to swivel on the spot and face it.  The girl standing there was small, but with a strange sense of presence; short, choppy hair that stuck out defiantly, a smirk on her painted lips, and she actually appeared to be wearing some sort of men's trousers.  While the girls gazed, nonplussed, the boys seemed to have a knowing look in their eyes.
"You were bloody brilliant," she continued, her accent strong, "again, as usual...  except you, John."
Her eyes traced across the faces to rest upon John's, which returned the gaze steadily, and just when the gasping girls were about to give her what for, a defensive grin jumped onto his face.
"Never satisfied, are you, Shirli?"
For a moment, a subtle blush crept into Shirli's cheeks, and for the first time during this random appearance, she looked a little vulnerable.
"How about I get Pete in to practice his drummin' on the back of your chair tomorrow?"
Shirli exhaled in amusement, and John suddenly seemed pretty happy with himself.  All the while, George and Paul exchanged hidden glances that the other girls couldn't make out.  It was weird; this girl seemed to know the boys, or at least John, yet he didn't seem to want to introduce her.  The girls narrowed their eyes; it was strange.
Suddenly, as though he were reading their thoughts, Paul nudged John in the side, nodding at Emmi, Morgan and Anne.
"Aren't you gonna introduce your bird to the girls, then?"
"She's not my bird," John states quickly, his eyes darting back to Shirli, "she won't let me."
Again, Shirli snorted with laughter.
"What makes you think you have a chance, Lennon?  I have standards, you know.  I don't go out with fools."
It seemed as though she knew the comment would fire John up, and it worked; the smirk dropped from his face, and his nostrils flared slightly.
"Who said I was asking?  Anyway...  Yeah, Shirli, this is Morgan-" he cast a hand in her direction, and she smiled sweetly.  "-Emmi-" She shifted her weight to the other foot, displaying what she hoped was an unassuming smile.  "-and Anne.  Girls, this is Shirli...  she goes to college with me."
So, a college girl who John lusted after...  or was it the other way around?  Or did neither of them like the other, and they just constantly wound each other up?  Who knew?  Whatever it was, Morgan, Emmi and Anne were sure there'd be fireworks along the way if this kid was involved.

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #592 on: May 18, 2010, 10:36:59 PM »

"Boys!" A man's voice called from the opposite direction.
"Oh, the owner." Paul said, not too suprised, "Aye, do you want our money or should I take it all for myself?" He smirked.
"No way Macca! You got the biggest cut last time." John said as all the boys ran toward the club owner, and gathered up what seemed to be a fair amount each.
When the boys returned back to the girls, George gave Anne a confident smile, "So I was wondering if maybe you birds would like to come to dinner with us, over to Smith's maybe?" Smith's was a local diner where many of the young people hung out, and it wasn't a suprise the boys knew about it.
"Sure! I'd love to." Anne smiled wide and stood up next to George.
"Em, would you like to join me?" Paul asked Emmi politely.
"Of course I would." She smiled back, standing up and Paul rested his hand on the small of her back, which send a pleasent chill down Emmi's spine.

I know, it's short. But I'd like to get it going :)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #593 on: May 19, 2010, 01:43:38 AM »

John kept a solid, care-free expression on his face as he slid his eyes towards Shirli.
"So, d'you want to come along?" John suggested, tugging a pack of cigarettes out of his front pocket.
"I guess so, if you're okay with it." Shirli crossed her arms.
John's expression broke into a pleased smile.
"Gear! Let's go." He declared as they shuffled past the crowded cavern.

--

They had arrived to Smith's, pleasantly suprised to see that it wasn't too busy. They all slid into a large, round booth at a corner of the diner. Each person was delighted with who they were sitting with.
"Hey, John, pass me a cigarette, will ya?" Paul glanced towards John as he snaked his arm around Emmi.
John flicked a cigarette, which landed in Paul's crotch.
Emmi swiped the cigarette before Paul could scramble at it.
Paul blushed and diverted his eyes.
"Oh, don't pretend something like that has never happened to you." John sneered.
"Leave him alone! Isn't it already awkward as it is??" Shirli elbowed John with a smirk.
"Do you still want one?" Emmi giggled.
Paul chuckled as he gently pinched it from her fingertips.
George was sitting very close to Anne, curling a hand beside her ear and muttering something that was obviously amusing to her.
Paul cleared his throat. "And what's all this?"
"Just sharing some stories." George replied with his signature coy grin.

George does not approve.

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #594 on: May 19, 2010, 09:38:41 AM »

"What, stories about how rubbish you are with girls?" John shot with relish, and a huge grin spread across his face as he darted upwards in his seat, trying to avoid the foot that George fired roughly towards his shin.  When he'd settled again, his gaze returned to Shirli, his eyes softening, but she seemed to ignore him completely, watching Paul light his cigarette with a nonchalant expression.  Looking at the scene properly for a moment, it also became apparant to Emmi and Anne that while they sat next to their respective dates, John and Shirli had chosen to sit opposite each other, neither of them daring to look at the other at the same time.  It was truly bizarre.
"So, what do you girls like to do at the weekend, then?" George asked openly, glancing between the three of you.  Anne took a little breath in what seemed to be nervousness before answering.
"Well, usually we hang out at the coffee shop or come to The Cavern, but since you boys have been so nice as to take us out..."
A little heat rose in her cheeks, and you could tell she was thinking about George alone.
"...it looks like we've found a new hobby."
Bless her; she was smitten.  It appeared that George liked her too, as he struggled to contain his growing smile.
"Well," Paul interjected, "we'll just have to keep taking you out and showin' you a good time, won't we?"
Predictably, his eyes slid to rest on Emmi's with an almost suggestive look, which clearly seemed to shake her from the inside.  Great, now the four of them were sitting there all wide-eyed and blushing, and there were John and Shirli, the outsiders of it all.  For the first time since they'd got there, the two locked eyes, holding each other's gaze without a particular expression.  Shirli felt John's foot shuffle slightly under the table, and he looked as though he was going to say something, but then decided to bite his tongue and roll his eyes at the two couples, forcing strained amusement from Shirli.

xxx

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #595 on: May 19, 2010, 09:21:20 PM »

Emmi glanced at John and Shirli with a thoughtful look in her eye, she knew something was up between them. Was it a budding romance? Or maybe a romance that already happened and was never fully recovered. Whatever it was, she knew this wasn't the least of it. She looked over to Paul, who's eyes were rested on her. Emmi got a good look at Paul; He was quite handsome. With large, bedroom eyes and the baby face of the year. She realised she had been staring, and quickly swivled her head away from him and blushed.
Paul chuckled, "It's alight love, I know it's hard not to stare." He smirked.
"Cheeky boy!" Emmi giggled and Paul laughed, then rested his hand on hers. She blushed again and let him lace his fingers in hers.
John cleared his throat, "Hey Shirli, did you, um.. get the photo project done?" He said with slight hesitation.
"Yes.. I did." Shirli said, a little suprised John would ask about school, since he never really put much effort into the Uni, "Did you?" She smiled a little.
"Love, do I ever get the projects done?" John responded and they both laughed.
Shirli smiled, "No John, I guess you don't." John held her gaze for a moment, and he noticed how pretty Shirli's eyes were. He wished he could tell her how he really felt, but he was afraid of the rejection he might get. John could be rejected by a girl in a bar, but if it was Shirli, he'd be heartbroken.
George sipped his Coke as Anne stroked his cheek. He smiled and put his coke down, and placed a single kiss on Anne's forehead. Anne's heart flew out of her chest as she felt George smile against her. How could Anne resist him?

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #596 on: May 19, 2010, 11:49:18 PM »

After much more bravado and courting, and not forgetting the meal that you actually went out for, it was pretty much time to leave.  The six of you slinked out of the diner and off down the street.  It was late; the gig The Beatles had played while the girls were there wasn't early as it is, and now the air clung to the surface of everyone's skin, as the streetlamps became buzzing lanterns in the night.  Emmi shivered, goosebumps racing across her bare arms, to which Paul instantly swung in as the sneaky gentleman he was, hurling his arm around her and clamping her tight to his side.
"Can't have you goin' blue on us now, can we?" he remarked with a chuckle, and Emmi laughed melodically, averting her eyes.  It seemed like every time the pair of them looked at each other, invisible yet very tangible sparks flew.  Shirli was about to make a joke about George having to follow up Paul's act, but looking for him, it appeared he'd got there before Paul; he and Anne were walking a little way ahead, giggles and excitement brimming from the pair of them, while George not only had his arm around her gently, but had also rather kindly given up his jacket to brace against the cold, while Anne wore it draped around her shoulders like the cutest blanket.  It was so sweet.
"I'd give you my jacket too," John suddenly piped up to Shirli, "but you don't let a bit of cold bother you, eh?"  The pair of them smirked as Shirli indeed crossed her arms defiantly to the wind.
"I certainly don't," she replied after breaking away from his gaze, "I can look after myself."
"I know."  The response seemed odd, as though they were referring to something no one else knew about, but no one said anything.

xxx

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #597 on: May 20, 2010, 12:41:00 AM »

Paul paused and stared at John and Shirli, expecting some sort of hint to what they were going on about, but finally just shugged and gave all his attention back to Emmi.
It seemed like the solid barrier between John and Shirli had melted, but not all the way. They seemed to be less tense around one another, and despite the biting cold air, John's aura seemed to warm them both.
"Where are we going exactly?" Emmi scanned the shady streets they were strolling towards, with an uncertain look on her face.
"Well, the fellahs and I are going to hit the sack at a little house close by the cavern," Paul immediately read the puzzled looks on the girls' faces. "With our parent's approval first, of course. It's the weekend!"
"Oh, so that's where you're taking us?" Emmi bit her lip to keep from smiling to big.
"Well, y'know, if you want. We've got some space." George replied, glancing briefly at the girls behind him.
Not everyone seemed to be listening to George. A couple of the girls would occasionally peer at a few of the peculiar figures opposite of them on the street, that seemed to rush somewhere, leaving eerie noises that trailed echoes behind it.
"God, how can you stand living at this place and not even get a little bit cautious?" Anne murmured by George's icy ear.
"You get used to it." he smirked as he snuggled her closer to his side.
Everyone seemed to lighten up a little after getting familiar with this street, and the boys stopped.
"Well, this is it." Paul jerked a thumb behind him.

George does not approve.

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #598 on: May 21, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »

*Waits for someone else to have a go*  :)

xxx

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #599 on: May 22, 2010, 01:52:00 AM »

The house wasn't particularly big, but it could easily fit the 4 boys. It was a light yellow, and it was right on the street corner. It seemed in better condition than most of the daft houses on the rest of the street.
"How do you manage to keep your house better than the rest of the neighbors?" Emmi asked Paul.
"Well, I pride myself in having a well kept home, like my father." Paul smiled softly at her as they walked up the paved driveway.
"Aww how cute!" Emmi said jokingly and Paul laughed with her.
"Come on you lot, or I'll lock you out!" John said loudly to the other couples, opening the door for Shirli.
"What a gentlemen!" Shirli said with a laugh.
John smirked, "You have no idea." All the boys had a bit to drink after the show, but John more than the others.
Shirli's heart beated a little faster, she has had a thing for John for quite a while now, but it always seems he's being flocked by girls. She yearned for the day where she could collapse into John's arms, but she didn't know if he'd feel the same way. She shook the thought and walked into the house.
George walked up the steps with Anne and John rolled his eyes, "Could they be any slower?" He gestured to Emmi and Paul, who had stopped in the middle of the driveway and were deep in conversation. "Alright, I'm locking them out." He shut the door behind Anne and George without another word, and left them outside.
Shirli and Anne were amazed at what they saw when they walked in the livingroom. They were expecting a dingy, college boy frat-esque house, but what they got was a nice and well kept home.
George noticed their shocked espressions, "It's all Paul's fault." he muttered.
"Yeah, his fault our house is more well kept than Mimi's." John laughed, and George joined in.
-----------------------------------------------------
Emmi and Paul were slowly making they're way up to the doorstep, but always got stopped by a sweet comment or loving smile, "Paul, I bet they've locked us out," Emmi smirked as Paul took her hand in his.
"So? I know a way in. But do we really want to join them just yet?" He murmured in her cold ear.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Page created in 0.359 seconds with 77 queries.