Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Beatles in a fight  (Read 8453 times)

Stratford

• A Beginning
  • Young and unlearned
    • Lair of tilly
Re: Beatles in a fight
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2004, 08:02:40 AM »

Well, physically I don't know - but I think John would at least be the fiercest fighter, he would keep going, whereas I imagine Ringo would be out after the first chipped tooth or someone had aimed one at his hooter (which is an easy target).
You can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don't need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it's the very best, and it's the part I give most willingly.
George Harrison[/righ
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Hannah

• A Beginning
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2004, 12:05:48 PM »

okay in 1963 john was the heaviest beatle. (72 kilos)  paul (71 kilos) george (64,4 kilos) and ringo (60,8 kilos)

I would say, John! because paul would tittle tattle  all the time ;-)
Don't walk on grass-smoke it!

Sadie4

• Getting Better
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2004, 03:32:37 PM »

[quote by=Hannah link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1089258605,s=21 date=1089633948]okay in 1963 john was the heaviest beatle. (72 kilos)
JOHN LENNON is my Sun King!

ringorama

• A Beginning
  • Control yourself, you'll spurt
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2004, 06:29:39 PM »

I can imagine it now. They're all in the recording studio, and they're just playing away, and Paul turns back to Ringo and makes a coment on his drumming being a bit off, Ringo has finally had enough and gets up and dives at Paul hitting him with the drumsticks then his fists. Paul would be the first one down being too shocked to do anything but give a girly scream. George would be next to go down because his chicken legs couldn't

beatlegirl200

• A Beginning
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2004, 06:39:19 PM »

ringorama, that is too funny.  I literally laughed out loud at the Paul and George parts.

Personally, I think John would win in a fight.  Remember he beat the crap out of that DJ Bob Wooler for saying that John was gay??

Anyway, I think John would win...

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2004, 06:43:51 PM »

[quote by=beatlegirl200 link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1089258605,s=24 date=1089743959]ringorama, that is too funny.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Sadie4

• Getting Better
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2004, 06:53:58 PM »

No, it's much better to imagine them fighting over a girl...
JOHN LENNON is my Sun King!

ringorama

• A Beginning
  • Control yourself, you'll spurt
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2004, 08:55:09 PM »

lol, that would be great and then the girl ends up with George Martin and his massive hands ;D

TenBobNote

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2004, 09:21:23 PM »

Ringo would beat the most ass.
It's all that bottled down rage that has collected over the years from being regarded as a "lesser Beatle".
Think for yourself.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2005, 07:48:51 PM »

It's always the quiet ones that snap, and I bet George could take them all. Paul would be the first to put up his dukes because he's always been very competove and take-charge, but then he has to back out of the fight, because he didn't want to damage his pretty-boy looks. Then John would take George on, but he would be to slow and sluggish to really stand up to him. Ringo puts up a good fight, but he can only hit George in the stomach because he's so short that he can't reach George's face. Eventually George's eyebrows block his vision and he relents on the other four, but before they can call a truce, Yoko comes in and deafens everyone.

I found this in my head, I hope you like it!
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Fried_Chicken

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2005, 10:05:59 PM »

George Martin

strawb3rryfi3ldsfor3ver

• Getting Better
  • What filthy ways are these?
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2005, 12:35:11 AM »

I have a feeling John would win. o_
[face=Courier]Things they do look awful c-c-cold... yeah, I hope I die before I get old.[/face]

flux

• A Beginning
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2005, 02:28:32 AM »

John was 'passive-aggressive.' He would intimidate because he had such a rapier wit and could belittle someone with his words. John was raised pretty much a suburban, spoiled child. Ringo came from a tougher 'hood' than the others. George was too skinny to do any damage. I would go with Paul because he was the biggest, physically. The man worked a farm in Scotland, rehabbing an old house. He's no wimp, regardless of the schmoozy songs he sometimes writes.

beatleslover101

• A Beginning
  • Macca is ma man
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2005, 03:34:29 AM »

luv the choice of words flux
well heres ma story  john but he wuld out his anger out on paul cuz pauls a optomistic pretyy boy(no offense paul) and the others wuld try and stop him and they wouldnt b able to cuz john punched them out of the way. then (after getiin the crap kiked out of him) paul would stumble home and douse a whole bottle of sleepin pills and then when the others found him dyiing they rushed him to the hospital and started to freak cuz paul tryed to kill himself. in the in he doesnt die but the others admit hes the winner(somehow)

not that i would want paul to try and kill himself but if he did it would b a real shoker
yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks if though there here to stay oh i believe in yesterday...::)(smitten)

TurnMeOnDeadman

• A Thousand Pages
  • Creme Tangerine
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2005, 06:41:29 AM »

I think Paul would win, though i would love to see John win, i can imagine them all fist fighting in the let it be sessions!!!!! this is fun to imagine!

*beatles are recording get back, paul looks at yoko right when he sings get back,... john gets p*ssed and throws a punch at Paul,... george punches john..., paul gets up and slaps yoko...., ringo throws his drumstick at george.., john gets up and knees paul in the face,.... george slams his guitar on yoko..., ringo stomps on yoko..., John headbutts ringo...., george pushes john into recording studio crap...
George martin joins in and punches george...ringo punches martin....yoko gets up and kicks ringo in the nuts....John gets up and slams his guitar on george....Pete townshend comes in and slams his guitar on yoko.....jimi hendrix comes in and slams his guitar on yoko....end of yoko!!....then paul punches john and it ends

mih ssim mih ssim ,won daed si luap

"LSD is a drug made famous by John Lennon and Paul Mccartney"
 &nb

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2005, 12:11:10 PM »

id say george or john would win

flux

• A Beginning
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2005, 04:54:25 PM »

here's how it would go down :
 Paul sings 'Get Back' and looks at Yoko. John sees it and stops playing. He then asks to start the tune again, but before they count it off he gives a sarcastic monologue directed at Linda who is sitting in proximity. Paul tells John to lay off and John insults Paul. George is shaking his head and looking at Ringo. Paul grabs  his glass of wine off the speaker cabinet and tosses it in John's direction. John walks over a kicks a hole in Paul's speaker and gets his foot caught and falls backward into Yoko who was following behind. They both tumble to the floor.
Paul is laughing, and John gathers himself, gets up and rushes at Paul, who still has his Hoffner bass strapped on. Paul turns and rams the bass neck into John as he attacks. The bass neck snaps but is dangling because of the strings. John is hurt and George and Ringo intervene. George is talking to John and Ringo is talking to Paul. John then starts on George because he knows he banged Cynthia.
George insults Yoko and then they start throwing punches. Paul just watches as Ringo tries to break them up along with Mal Evans. Ringo gets punched by someone and he loses his temper and starts throwing punches into the heap of bodies. Paul is still watching, but also looking at his ruined bass, which he loves dearly. He takes off his bass and tries to stop the fighting. By then things have calmed down and Paul grabs his broken bass and tosses it in John's direction and says, " just like this bass, you broke up the band."  Paul exits the room.
 John is still yelling obscenities, while George, who is bleeding from the mouth, exits. Ringo is standing there looking at John and Yoko. John shakes his head and smiles and starts counting off 1,2,3,4 as if ready to play again. Ringo smiles a sad smile as he wipes the blood from his lip with his shirt sleeve.

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2005, 05:50:16 PM »

wow...i can just imagine that actually!

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2005, 08:19:41 PM »

We certainly have some creative minds here. I can totally picture that scenario happening, flux!
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Soft_Guitar60

• Getting Better
  • surrender to the void
    • Beatlemania
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2005, 09:20:55 PM »

Whoo! Go Paul!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 93 queries.