Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What made you into a fan in the first place?  (Read 5120 times)

Re: What made you into a fan in the first place?
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2004, 03:34:07 PM »

i was 9 Years old what  more can i Say

sange

• A Beginning
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2004, 05:59:28 PM »

I can't remember how old I was, four or five.  We couldn;t listen to the radio so we had to play mum and dads old tapes.  They had a crappy tape version of 1962 - 1966 (missing Drive my car, Please Please me I think) and that was our favourite, we listened to it over and over.  The obsession started when a radio station played "A-Z of the Beatles" when I was 13 and I taped songs I knew, and then was hooked!

I wish I could say I got my friends on to it but they used to smile politely when ever I btought them up!

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2004, 07:03:44 PM »

^wow, your friends smiloe politely? Mine tell me to shut the f*ck up.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

hobbity_walrus9

• A Beginning
  • Nothing's gonna change my world
    • Elostirion
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2004, 01:54:10 AM »

It's hard for me to say how I became a fan. When I was living at my relatives house with my mom, my aunt and my grandma when I was younger, I got a keyboard when I was about 4, and on it was a midi demo of Let it Be, and every song I would hear by them I would ponder about and fall in love with. But when I moved cities I had completely changed personality and everything, plus I was kinda an 11 year old traumatized for life in 2001, and I just hadn't listened to music in a while after that. I got an acoustic guitar from my aunt about a year ago, and one of the first days I started playing I was looking at a random tablature I found and I realized it was Yesterday...I just snapped back into it and just am a bigger fan every passing day. Their music always meant a lot to me and now I can't go a day without listening to them.

althea

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2004, 05:31:08 AM »

A friend whom I lived with was a big Beatles fan. She had the White Album, I borrowed it, and the rest is history, more or less.
all together now...

Soft_Guitar60

• Getting Better
  • surrender to the void
    • Beatlemania
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2004, 03:31:07 PM »

My brother bought the "number one" album and then I listened to it. Well, that's the beginning. It's been one year (I know it's not that long) since I was a fan. But now I know almost every song! I still love the 1 album but there are better ones!
When I was little I knew the 'famous' songs like Hey Jude and Let It Be but I never knew who the Beatles really were and where they came from. It's amazing what you learn in one year...

beatleslover101

• A Beginning
  • Macca is ma man
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2004, 04:41:51 AM »

well since my parents are oldish ever since i was young i stated hearing songs by the beatles but i never really knew who they were but just around this year mt friends started showing me beatle related stuff and then i becamce hooked
yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks if though there here to stay oh i believe in yesterday...::)(smitten)
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 53 queries.