:
1. Ringo
2. Time Takes Time
3. Goodnight Vienna
4. Stop and Smell the Roses
5. Bad Boy
6. Old Wave
7. Rotogravure

* Ringo's the only case where I haven't played every album several times. I've never heard all of SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY, though I like a couple of songs ("Bye Bye Blackbird" and "Sentimental Journey"). I never heard all of BEAUCOUPS OF BLUES, though I like a couple there too ("Beaucoups of Blues" and "Coochy Coochy" - bonus track - ).

I'm not wild about VERTICAL MAN and only like "La De Da" and "Drift Away".
RINGORAMA hasn't grown on me at all, though I like "Never Without You".
RINGO THE 4th - I like "Drowning in the Sea of Love" and "Can She Do it Like She Dances".

As for I WANNA BE SANTA CLAUS, it was great that a Beatle did a Christmas album, but this one's not very good IMO. I like "C'mon Christmas, Christmas Come on" best. 

pc31:
joe joe joe.........joe.ringorama is great but i think the best one is beaucoups of blues you gotta hear the whole thing.it is great country music.try breaking ringorama and see if you can live without it..i think not lol i could do without the willie deut tho

Rowdy:
1. Ringo
2. Goodnight Vienna
3. Ringorama
4. Beaucoups of Blues
5. All Starr Band Anthology
6. I Wanna Be Santa Claus

None of the rest have realy excited me much....

pc31:
yah right but what about next week??????

Rowdy:
[quote by=pc31 link=Blah.pl?b=starr,m=1089906304,s=3 date=1089936848]yah right but what about next week??????[/quote]

Heh, nah......I've heard "Time Takes Time" and "Vertical Man" along with "Bad Boy".......I didn't really like any of them too much.....the first two weren't bad, just not all that interesting........Bad Boy was just horrid, so it makes me want to avoid the rest of his late seventies/early eighties stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version