Other forums > Selling, Buying, Exchanging

Beatles Anthology Directors Cut

<< < (2/3) > >>

The End:

--- Quote from: Bobber ---
Can you tell us more of this? An example?
--- End quote ---

Yeah, for example he actually names the dentist who gave them their first taste of LSD!! And he goes into much greater detail about that first 'trip'. Another clip shows just how annoyed he was at leaving Ringo behind when they toured Europe and Australasia in 1964 - in the finished version he just has only a few words but in the 'Director's Cut' that interview is quite a bit longer.

Also, for my money, George's recollections are a lot more accurate, detailed and funnier than the other guys! A lot of John's comments were obviously still to be added at this stage as he is conspicuous in his absence. There is also no proper ending.

By the way, you know this is a bootleg right Kate?

Bobber:

--- Quote from: The_End ---
Another clip shows just how annoyed he was at leaving Ringo behind when they toured Europe and Australasia in 1964 -
--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, George was very annoyed. No doubt about that:

Kate:

--- Quote from: The_End ---

By the way, you know this is a bootleg right Kate?
--- End quote ---

Now I know  :B Alan. After all these years of being a fan, this forum shows me how much out of touch I am.  :B it's embarrasing.
Will have a talk with the easter bunny or my husband, whatever comes first, and make a request for the normal DVD Anthology  ;D

RICKENBACKER325:
Kate, buy the bootleg "Directors cut" it has all the legit release plus a lot more candid and truthful answeres. It's worth it, I have both, and the boot is a lot more fun to watch.

Kate:

--- Quote from: RICKENBACKER325 ---Kate, buy the bootleg "Directors cut" it has all the legit release plus a lot more candid and truthful answeres. It's worth it, I have both, and the boot is a lot more fun to watch.
--- End quote ---

easier said than done Rick - there are currently two sellers auctioning this set, one who states he has got the original silver disks factory pressed incl. booklet and artwork for 160$ and that the cheaper versions for about 50$ were fake.
Think I'll have an eye on fetching a Directors cut edition, chances aren't too good though.

Thanks for all the information you guys - I appreciate it  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version