Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Did Paul & Yoko really bury the hatchet?  (Read 987 times)

Wayne L.

Did Paul & Yoko really bury the hatchet?
« on: August 27, 2006, 12:50:18 PM »

I doubt it if Paul & Yoko really buried the hatchet at the Cirque event, but the media believes that they did because they're suckers & it's probably the last Beatles family get together.  Beatles fans, like myself, thought they stopped fighting when Paul inducted John into the RNRHOF & Yoko came onstage giving him a hug & tapes for the Beatles Anthology about 12 years ago I believe.  It was great seeing them getting along for publicity, without a doubt, but I think the animosity is still there, especially with Yoko not wanting Macca to use McCartney/Lennon on the songs he wrote.  

SallyG

• A Beginning
Re: Did Paul & Yoko really bury the hatchet?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 02:14:51 PM »

I don't think they'll ever bury the hatchet. If it weren't for Beatles/Apple affairs to oversee, I doubt you'd see them having lunch somewhere.

Wayne L.

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 03:24:16 PM »

Quote from: 100
I don't think they'll ever bury the hatchet. If it weren't for Beatles/Apple affairs to oversee, I doubt you'd see them having lunch somewhere.

I agree.  

Taxgirl

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 07:42:24 AM »

Quote from: 395
I doubt it if Paul & Yoko really buried the hatchet at the Cirque event, but the media believes that they did because they're suckers & it's probably the last Beatles family get together.  Beatles fans, like myself, thought they stopped fighting when Paul inducted John into the RNRHOF & Yoko came onstage giving him a hug & tapes for the Beatles Anthology about 12 years ago I believe.  It was great seeing them getting along for publicity, without a doubt, but I think the animosity is still there, especially with Yoko not wanting Macca to use McCartney/Lennon on the songs he wrote.  

Yeah, it's for the media. They will never love each other and they will never be friends.

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 39 queries.