Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Spotify playlists sharing  (Read 974 times)

Kevin b

• One And One Is Two
Spotify playlists sharing
« on: February 23, 2018, 06:45:28 PM »

Sorry if this has been done but are folk on Spotify keen to share or collaborate on playlists?
Being old I'm not sure of the actual mechanics but it could be fun. A DM's Ultimate Sixties playlist say with us each contributing a number of tracks could be cool.
just a thought.
And can one of you Mods help me get my old ID back?
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

KelMar

Re: Spotify playlists sharing
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 07:49:33 PM »

Sorry if this has been done but are folk on Spotify keen to share or collaborate on playlists?
Being old I'm not sure of the actual mechanics but it could be fun. A DM's Ultimate Sixties playlist say with us each contributing a number of tracks could be cool.
just a thought.
And can one of you Mods help me get my old ID back?

That's a great idea! I'd have to figure out Spotify. I'm a Pandora user and find Spotify a bit mystifying but my daughter tells me it's better. Kids today.

I think an admin will be needed to help you with your identity crisis.  ;)

Kevin b

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 10:48:17 PM »

ok I've created a playlist called Dm's Ultimate 60s. Apparently if you click the link you can add tracks, play etc. Songs recorded in the decade only please. And please resist block adding. Put a song on and wait for a few others before adding.
I know this will die a horrible death but let's see.
My opening song is American breeds version of Bend Me Shape Me which I've always loved and way better than the English version

https://open.spotify.com/user/kevinthebrown13/playlist/2TRKl2uoYvrmFxQ56rdzRm?si=Ww6isdCvSf2OX1p4irsWhg

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 04:38:54 AM »

My playlist is called GJB which are my initials.  Clever, right?  Anyway it was supposed to be power pop, but it's got some harder stuff (no metal), and some not as hard stuff.  60s to the present.  Feel free to add a tune or two.

https://open.spotify.com/user/ibanez_ax/playlist/0bdJ1LRmHBDSyMKLF6y58j
What, is he dead?  Sit you down, father.  Rest you.

Kevin b

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 11:59:13 AM »

This is my personal favourite - 70s easy listening. most from the singer songwriter era which was pretty much all NZ radio played at the time. Great for people of a certain age with a glass of wine after the kids have gone to bed

https://open.spotify.com/user/kevinthebrown13/playlist/0rSbUEfkCzoxORGL7IpFGg?si=DVXQT6NXQR6ysHSgt0NgOg

Page created in 0.304 seconds with 45 queries.