Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Paul's last great hit single.  (Read 7649 times)

RICKENBACKER325

• "Life is what happens while you busy making other plans"
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Its always been about the music !
Re: Paul's last great hit single.
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2006, 02:45:49 AM »

Ok Wayne I'll give you a chance to catch up and post one at your level.....WAIN, U R DUM ! let me know if you need me to make the post simplier.....oops...I mean,
E-Z"ER, next time.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2006, 02:48:13 AM »

watch it larry, your getting as bad as him. at least you can stop
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2006, 03:30:06 AM »

Yeah Dude I know, I was having a wee bit o'fun taking the p*ss out of the little twit. I'll quit now. There's enough for him to read that it should keep his lips moving for a month. Oops, Sorry, sometimes I get started and all the walls of Rome couldn't stop me. Seriously, I'll let up.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2006, 06:32:58 AM »

Quote from: 395
Wrong Wayne girlie.

I'll take a guess then... Wayne Lefoy?

Wayne L.

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2006, 12:11:05 PM »

Wrong as usual my friend.  I'm not a hateful bitter man at all even though most of you are & you won't admit it.  I'm not planning on leaving this forum anytime soon, which will upset some of you pansies, but if you can't handle it, leave yourself.  I just went to the doctor last week, I'm sure one of you already knows my medical condition, without making things up out of thin air.  Since some of you know which forums I could be on after this one, I know you will be following my every move all day & I hope you enjoy my other posts.  Are you as stupid in public as you are in here somedude210?  

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2006, 12:19:27 PM »

Wrong as usual my friend.

I'm 99,9% sure I'm right.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2006, 12:26:43 PM »

Since some of you know which forums I could be on after this one, I know you will be following my every move all day & I hope you enjoy my other posts.

I couldn't care less about you. Just want to let you know that you should think again if you think you can safely and anonymously insult everyone from behind your computer.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2006, 05:42:01 PM »

Quote from: 305
Yeah Dude I know, I was having a wee bit o'fun taking the p*ss out of the little twit. I'll quit now. There's enough for him to read that it should keep his lips moving for a month. Oops, Sorry, sometimes I get started and all the walls of Rome couldn't stop me. Seriously, I'll let up.

dont worry about it that much larry, i just wanted to keep your dignity intact :P
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2006, 05:57:26 PM »

Quote from: 343

dont worry about it that much larry, i just wanted to keep your dignity intact :P

(In my best drunken old southern gentleman accent)

"I have not yet begun to defile myself" !......................lol.

Where's that that line from Dude?

Anyway, back on subject.  I still think "Put it there" is Paul's last hit that I liked well.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2006, 07:30:25 PM »

hahaha! i wanna say MASH but i forget which episode, but i do remember that line.

going back on topic about fatherly songs, i would like to make a connection to "Sometimes you can't make it on your own" as a good emotional son-father song by........wait for it......U2 (oooh big shocker there)

Wayne L.

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2006, 09:18:41 PM »

You insult me most of the time no matter what I say here along with some others so why would that change now.  I'm 100% sure wrong BP along with your friends so get it right before you make a fool out of yourself again as usual.  I went to the doctor last week & I'm sure you know exactly whether I'm healthy or not healthy right now.  It's good to know you could care less about me, it's too bad some of others care way too much, but I'm sure you know which sites I'm at the moment.  

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2006, 09:43:24 PM »

Quote from: 343
hahaha! i wanna say MASH but i forget which episode, but i do remember that line.

going back on topic about fatherly songs, i would like to make a connection to "Sometimes you can't make it on your own" as a good emotional son-father song by........wait for it......U2 (oooh big shocker there)

Ah Ha gotcha!..........lol  It was Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in "Tombstone" during his argument with Ike Clanton over the poker game .

This is going back in time but I always though "Jet" was Paul's best single until "Put it there" came out.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2006, 01:27:01 AM »

hahaha! damn you larry! fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on....me (GB quote there ;D )

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2006, 06:30:55 AM »

You insult me most of the time no matter what I say here along with some others so why would that change now.

That's not true.

As long as you don't insult people, they won't insult you. It's that simple.

Remember this? (from 2 months ago)

Quote from: 403
Man...shut up and stop trying to get Wayne fired up. We don't need a**holes like you wasting posts trying to be as funny as possible by making fun of Wayne. Get off the "Lets make fun of Wayne bandwagon" and get a mind of your own. Wayne actually put a serious thread and your stupid comments are not contributing. In probably every thread Wayne puts up, I see a post by you making fun of him. Don't you have anything else to do with your time?

Quote from: 56
I agree.

Don't add fuel to the fire. Wayne hasn't posted anything offensive or stupid for a few days now. I think that's great, and as long as he doesn't go back to his old behavior I think he should be treated with the same amount of respect as everyone else here.

Quote from: 185
Totally agree.

Quote from: 356
That's true, i agree.

Source: http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/m-1156609532/s-13/#num13

Wayne L.

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2006, 03:05:39 PM »

I know some of you look at my posts as new behavior or something when it's me just being me as a dedicated Beatles fan.  I know I started off looking like a bastard from hell the first time on this forum & sometime afterward because I was still new on the internet.  I'm not going to start anymore negative vibes or cause some by mistake as did happen a few other times on this Beatles site.  I believe I have strong opinions on this, that & the other like anybody else, but it's not the end of the world if you disagree with me at all.  Coming Up is Paul's last great single as far as I'm concerned because what came afterward has been kind of lame like Say Say Say, Press & This One.  

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2006, 03:59:47 PM »

Seriously Wayne, it's fine if we disagree about things, as long as you don't insult me I'll treat you with respect as well. It's that simple.

I can take it if someone says "I don't agree with you", but I just don't really like it when people say "You don't know what you're talking about, moron". Get it?

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2006, 04:13:20 PM »

Same for me. I come here because I want to chat with people who share a common interest. It's fun. I like arguing and enjoy it when people disagree with me as much as when they do. Just don't call people names when they do. Adults are (normaly) able to disagree with a person and still be their friend.
If you don't like talking to people then maybe forums aren't the thing for you.
don't follow leaders

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2006, 04:44:13 PM »

Quote from: 185
Same for me. I come here because I want to chat with people who share a common interest. It's fun. I like arguing and enjoy it when people disagree with me as much as when they do. Just don't call people names when they do. Adults are (normaly) able to disagree with a person and still be their friend.
If you don't like talking to people then maybe forums aren't the thing for you.

Quite right.
All You Need Is LOVE!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.478 seconds with 75 queries.