Other forums > Different Conversations

What's the weather like in your country or state?

<< < (331/813) > >>

Dcazz:
Last year my wife and I planted 500 yellow daffodils! The temps have been getting milder and the tops started to peek out of the dirt. However, today was supposed to be in the 50's and it hasn't gotten out of the 20's (F) so I mulched the daf. garden 2-3" so the won't get freeze burn!

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on April 06, 2013, 06:22:15 PM ---Last year my wife and I planted 500 yellow daffodils! The temps have been getting milder and the tops started to peek out of the dirt. However, today was supposed to be in the 50's and it hasn't gotten out of the 20's (F) so I mulched the daf. garden 2-3" so the won't get freeze burn!

--- End quote ---

It was in the 50s here today.

The mulch will help, Dave.

Hello Goodbye:
Good day sunshine

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on April 06, 2013, 11:02:47 PM ---Good day sunshine

--- End quote ---
I can say that!!! Not a cloud in the sky! Gorgeous! I still got a lot done despite the cold day! Mulched, got summer furniture out, grills in place. raked some!
Last week i shaved off my beard and most important of all!!!(drum roll) i got my Cragars on my truck for the summer!

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
Cold but sunny. The cold nights are coming our way (5 degrees yesterday night).... Brrrr!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version