Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: THE BEATLES' LOST LOVE CHILDREN   (Read 28973 times)

Kate

• A Thousand Pages
  • Don't take it from the top
Re: THE BEATLES' LOST LOVE CHILDREN 
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2006, 06:09:01 PM »

It always amazes me that during all these years (and all the women the Beatles had to had the pleasure with) not one of these nowadays called groupies sold their story. And how did they manage to keep them all quiet?
Puzzle puzzle wonder why... ;)

Bobber

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2006, 06:11:53 PM »

Well, Cynthia (not really a groupie I would say) wrote two books. Jane Asher decided long ago not to do it. Francie Schwartz (the one Jane found in Paul's bed) has written a book. All the others have never learned to read and write.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2006, 06:19:05 PM »

Quote from: Kate

That pic is hilarious!!! ;D

I suppose some of the ex's did write books - but they were not really tabloid material like nowerdays.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2006, 11:42:16 AM »

cyn was the worst groupie......

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
    • Phoebe Claire Publishing, LLC
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2006, 10:38:46 PM »

Forget the Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash, it time for the Beatles Bastard Brigades to rise to fight the forces of evil!  All Ringo progeny to the front.

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2006, 07:00:20 PM »

There's alot more that we don't know about them than what we do know about them. That goes for everything I think.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 03:40:47 PM »

Kate, that is the scariest picture I've ever seen!!! :o
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Bobber

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2006, 11:58:20 AM »

Found this...

NEW PAUL McCARTNEY BIO SHEDS LIGHT ON ALLEGED ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN

By: Howie Edelson
A new biography on Paul McCartney alleges that he has two illegitimate adult children. In Christopher Sanford's new book, titled McCartney, he sheds light on the two children whom McCartney supposedly fathered before the Beatles broke internationally. Sanford claims that the mother's of both children were offered "hush" money to protect the group's reputation. Bettina Heubers who was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1962, has long maintained that McCartney, who was involved romantically with her mother Erika Heubers, is in fact her father. In 1965, McCartney settled a suit in the German courts paying nearly $5,000 towards Bettina's welfare, while not admitting paternity. In 1984, a German court dismissed an $825,000 paternity suit against McCartney, claiming that scientific tests proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he was not the father. Philip Paul Cochrane who was born in Liverpool in 1964 to teen mother Anita Cochrane, who also was linked to McCartney. After receiving a payout from the group's manager Brian Epstein for a baby carriage in return for her silence, she faded into obscurity. According to legend, in July 1964, at the group's Liverpool premiere of their A Hard Day's Night movie, Anita's uncle dispersed hundreds of postcards announcing that McCartney had impregnated his niece. Philip has made the rounds in both the British and U.S. tabloids peddling his story. We asked Sanford if he thinks that Heubers and Cochrane are indeed McCartney's children: "I believe that they both are. But there was certainly a payment to Heubers early on in the Beatles'career. Now I think that Paul McCartney would tell you that that was done basically as a nuisance matter. In other words; they wanted to tour Germany and they were fearful if they didn't make some kind of settlement, there would be a writ or a subpoena on Paul when he got there. So his version of events was that it was basically done for convenience and it doesn't admit paternity." McCartney has four "legitimate" adult children, Heather, Mary, Stella, and James from his first marriage to the late Linda McCartney. He also has a two-year-old daughter Beatrice with his estranged wife Heather Mills. Earlier this month Mills filed for divorce from McCartney after four years of marriage.

Bobber

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 11:57:17 AM »

More on Anita Cochrane and pictures of her and Philip here: http://sentstarr.tripod.com/beatgirls/anita.html
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.215 seconds with 52 queries.