Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Beatles Channel on Sirius XM  (Read 14074 times)

KelMar

Re: Beatles Channel on Sirius XM
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2017, 06:52:56 PM »

We had free satellite radio this week and I listened to the Beatles channel for about a day.  Great channel, but I'm sick of the Beatles again.  Lol.  It was like Beatles overload.

Yeah, they tend to be repetitious even on normal days. They draw from just about every source they can so it shouldn't be that way. Then they'll switch to a different playlist for a while. Right now they've been repeating the Top 100. I was disappointed that In My Life came in at number 2. I wish I would have remembered to vote. LOL
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2017, 11:22:24 PM »

I was disappointed that In My Life came in at number 2. I wish I would have remembered to vote. LOL

What was No. 1, Kelley?

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2017, 03:25:04 AM »

Yeah, they tend to be repetitious even on normal days. They draw from just about every source they can so it shouldn't be that way. Then they'll switch to a different playlist for a while. Right now they've been repeating the Top 100. I was disappointed that In My Life came in at number 2. I wish I would have remembered to vote. LOL

We were listening to it the other night, but I passed out at about #4.  What was #1?  Probably 'A Day In The Life'.

KelMar

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2017, 03:37:53 AM »

We were listening to it the other night, but I passed out at about #4.  What was #1?  Probably 'A Day In The Life'.

You are correct sir! I wrote a post to that effect but I guess I forgot to push the button.  ;D

Bingo Bongo

• Getting Better
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2019, 01:56:47 PM »

We had free satellite radio this week and I listened to the Beatles channel for about a day.  Great channel, but I'm sick of the Beatles again.  Lol.  It was like Beatles overload.

Just a heads up (here in Canada), it's free again for 12 days, from Friday Nov. 22 to Dec. 03.

I imagine it's the same in the US, but not sure about anywhere else!
Beatles music gives me Eargasms

KelMar

« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2019, 11:10:04 PM »

Just a heads up (here in Canada), it's free again for 12 days, from Friday Nov. 22 to Dec. 03.

I imagine it's the same in the US, but not sure about anywhere else!

Yep...something came in the mail for my daughter to that effect. But something comes in the mail for her at least once a week from them. She likes Spotify but I’m sure she’ll be tuning in SXM since I texted that to her. We both like free stuff.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.559 seconds with 49 queries.