Beatles forums > The Beatles

IMAGINE if u will...

(1/11) > >>

unevergivemeurmoney:
[face=ravie]What is the most extreme thing u would do to meet a Beatle (living or not)? I personally would...hmm...lets see...i would jump off a cliff (bungee cord atttched) to meet one...and jump out of a plane to marry young george or ringo or any of them really...Any one else or am i totally alone in this??[/face](smitten)(smitten)

Mairi:
I would do that for young Paul. I would do most anything for him. Like for instance, I'm planning to save myself for marriage, but if I met Paul... back then... I don't know if I could control myself!

TurnMeOnDeadman:
I would eat cow testicles to hang out with them in the rubber soul-revolver-sgt pepper days

GroovinUpSlowly:
Lmao I'd flippin'... I can't even imagine what I'd do to be with you Johnny... I've talked about this with my boyfriend and he said he's want me to have sex with John if I ever had the chance because then he'd be able to say he's with a girl who did John Lennon heh heh *daydreams*

GroovinUpSlowly:
[quote by=TurnMeOnDeadman link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1104965050,s=2 date=1104976598]I would eat cow testicles to hang out with them in the rubber soul-revolver-sgt pepper days[/quote]

hahaha you're a funny kid, yes I'd eat cow testicles to be able to get high or take a tripp or something with them that would be amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version