Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 94783 times)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #620 on: June 24, 2010, 06:14:49 PM »

"Well, he used to be my neighbor," she mumbled as she reminisced, avoiding Paul's gaze. "He wasn't always rough like that, he used to be really sweet. He'd always come over and we'd listen to Elvis." Emmi smiled briefly.
"Anyway, he started hanging around with some boys from his school one day, and his behavior changed. They influenced him to start beating up kids, and..."
Emmi slowly looked up to Paul with a contrite expression.
Paul arched his eyebrows and took a step closer to Emmi, gently taking both her hands.
"What did he do?" he barely spoke.
Shirli's eyes darted between the both of them, and slowly headed towards John who was loitering on the wall.
"I thought you were going to console her?" John challenged.
Instead of answering, she sighed and leant against the wall, standing shoulder to shoulder with John. He didn't have a problem with that.
Paul was rubbing Emmi's hands slowly with his thumbs as he gave all of his attention to Emmi.
"...he arrived at my front door one night, and he was obviously told to come over by his friends. He grabbed my arms and started pulling me, but I kicked him hard in the stomach before he could do anything else. I haven't seen him ever since, until tonight."
Paul didn't know if he felt proud, empathetic, or both. Either way, he brought Emmi to his chest and hugged her. Emmi closed her eyes and smiled as she hid her face in his leather jacket.
"Better now?" John hollered.
Shirli elbowed his side and shushed him.
George and Anne were sitting on the ground beside the standing John and Shirli, and muffled out their laughter.
Shirli caught the right moment to approach Paul and Emmi once again, when they both parted from one another.
"Well, I'm glad you finally told us about this, but may I suggest we leave back to the house? Standing in front of the entrance to a lousy club probably isn't the best idea." Shirli suggested, adding a comforting smile.
"Okay." Emmi agreed. Paul took her hand and led her down the sidewalk, the rest following.
"Let's say we drown out this miserable evening with a drinking game back at our place?" John jokingly said, breaking the silence.
"Let's go for it." Shirli replied with a straight face.
"Wait, what?" John was taken aback.
"Well, we won't get carried away.Who knows, I might get to know you better" Shirli stated, a grin spreading across her face.
"Oh."
"I mean it's not like there's much else to do." Shirli smirked
"Yay, beer." George shyly chanted.
"So, what? Are we going to have some sort of party at our house then?" Emmi inquired, looking up at Paul.
"Not exactly." Paul daftly replied. "Instead of beer, the both of us could share some fancy wine."
Emmi giggled.
--
(I'm guessing that the Beatles liked alcohol around this time, I think :-X )

George does not approve.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
  • Nothing's gonna change my world.
    • Purple Prose Solo Music
« Reply #621 on: June 27, 2010, 01:03:12 PM »

It didn't take everyone long to wind their way through the dark streets and back to the house near The Cavern.  Somehow, Emmi's mood seemed to have lifted well; though she clung to Paul's arm constantly, she seemed content among her new friends, and somewhat glad to have got the crap about Andrew off her chest.  While she and Paul sat on one of the squashy couches and sipped wine, chatting quietly, the aforementioned drinking game was now in full swing.
"N-no, I said I DIDN'T snog her!" George mumbled through his alcoholic glaze.  Shirli, John, Anne and George had assembled themselves in a circle on the floor, an empty bottle of beer in the middle of their sphere of crossed legs, acting as the choosing device in a game of 'truth or dare'.
"She did want to, like," George continued, "but I thought the others would just laugh at me."
"Why, 'cos you looked about nine years old compared to her?" John interjected, and Paul burst into laughter from across the room.  The tops of George's ears began to grow steadily more red.
"Ssshhhhhhhhh.  I'm spinnin' the bottle..."
Round it went, whipping around unsteadily on the carpet until it halted to point just about in Shirli's direction.
"Shirli!"
"While we're at it," John interrupted, "George, I dare you to put this record on.  We need a bit of background music!"
He passed a record across the circle to George, who examined the cover before exclaiming "yeah, Little Richard!" before scrambling to his feet and putting it on.  As the jaunty Rock and Roll filled the air, excitement and affection gushed into everyone's faces;  music can really be a powerful thing.
"Right!  Shirli, truth or dare?"
"Dare!" she shot back with a mischievous grin, and George giggled.
"I dare you...  to dance with John to this song," he proposed, "but it has to be like really silly and overex - overexaggerated like a comedy thing..."
"And there has to be a duckwalk in it like Chuck Berry!" Anne added, and George nodded.  Shirli rolled her eyes at the task before replying "if you insist!".
She got to her feet and held her hands out to John, who took them and stood.
"Except don't fall into anything!" Paul yelled from the couch, and Shirli and John shot him dirty looks.
"We aren't that drunk!"
With that, the pair looked at each other with amused expressions, and began to dance, jumping up and down and flailing all over the place, singing exhuberantly to the point where George and Anne were almost choking on their laughter.
"Duckwalk," John reminded her, grabbing her hands, and they performed a joint duckwalk that almost ended in disaster.
"sh*t!" they both exclaimed as they nearly toppled backwards onto the coffee table, and everyone chortled all the more.
"This looks too much fun to miss!" Anne exclaimed, and shot upwards, bringing George with her.  The pair began to dance ridiculously along with John and Shirli, and before long, even Paul and Emmi had risen from the couch to have a little twist, hand in hand.  The room filled with never-ending giggles as the three pairs swung and jumped happily, and at one point, Paul caught everyone's attention with a surprised look and nodded over at John and Shirli, who seemed to be getting on better than they had done since the group had met.  They were harmonising again, John booming lower melodies while Shirli chimed in above him perfectly.  Her arms had gone around his neck, and though they were still dancing erratically, John's hands embraced her lower waist securely.
"Wait, I'm too hot now!" John moaned with a laugh, releasing Shirli.  "I'm goin' outside for a minute!  Wanna ciggie?"
"Sure," Shirli replied, and John swung open the door and pattered into the cool of the night, leaving the door open for the breeze to waft into the room.  Once out onto the street, John and Shirli laughed again at the state of their dancing.
"Not usually what I expect from a first dance!" Shirli said, and John chuckled heartily and drew closer to her for a hug.  The pair embraced each other for a long moment, somewhat longer than they expected, and then withdrew.  John's warm hands remained on her hips, and for a moment, they just gazed at each other intently, Shirli wondering what was going to happen.  Then John spoke in the most vulnerable tone she'd ever heard, and it instantly melted her icy, defensive heart.
"Please...  I need you."
She took a moment to force back tears that threatened behind her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck, and then gently pulled his face down towards hers.  When their lips met, it was like a sudden release of the gigantic wall of tension that had grown between them, and Shirli couldn't deny it any more; she loved him.  As the kissing deepened, the pair of them caressing each other hungrily, Paul suddenly caught sight of the scene through the open door.
"Oh my GOD," he whispered, pointing at John and Shirli, and when Emmi, George and Anne turned and saw, their faces matched Paul's expression of sheer bewilderment.

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #622 on: July 15, 2010, 07:30:42 PM »

*Whispers*

Is anyone gonna carry on this thing or WHAT?

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #623 on: July 16, 2010, 03:24:06 AM »

I'm kind of waiting for Emmi to take her turn.  :-\

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #624 on: August 14, 2010, 10:07:46 PM »

SORRY! I procrastinate, I know. Don't blame me, I had writers block for a while. I could barely write a literate sentence. *cough* ANYWAYS, let's continute shall we?

Emmi giggled at the sight of them, "Let's give them some privacy, shall we?" She shut the door quietly so as not to disturbe them, and she smiled at the lot. "Well come on, is anyone going to put a new record on?"
No one had noticed that the record had stopped, and Paul quickly went over to it. "I barely EVER get to pick what to play when John's around." He sighed and put an Everly Brothers album on.
"Oooh I love this album." Emmi smiled at him.
"Well Miss, may I have this dance?" He asked, giving a dramatic bow.
"Yes, you may!" She said and he wrapped his arms around her tightly, pulling her as close as he possibly could.
George sighed, "Anne, would you like to dance?" He said shyly. All she did was nod and rest her head on his chest.
Shirli and John didn't return for a long time, what were they up to?

Yeah I know it's short, but I needed to get something up today and I'm busy. I promise to be more productive next time.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #625 on: August 16, 2010, 03:45:25 AM »

The soft crackling noises audible from the record made the atmosphere in the room seem a bit more comfortable as the pairs held one another close in a slow dance. Anne's hands were rested upon George's chest, and his hands were held onto her back. Though she couldn't help but glance out the window briefly, to see what John and Shirli were up to.

It seemed like the stronger the breeze picked up, the more John tightened his arms a bit more around Shirli. No amount of cold air could distract from their attentions. John broke apart from their kisses every couple of seconds to murmur words of love. She could only respond by smiling bashfully and returning the kisses.

Inside the house, Anne pointed subtly towards the window to Emmi, lightly enough not to break George's attention. Emmi caught the signal, and squinted out the window. Unable to catch John and Shirli at the right angle out the window, she led Paul in the dance around George and Anne.

"Oh my gosh, look at 'em going at it!" Emmi raved. Paul's head whirled towards the window, and chuckled.

"What are you talking about? They're in the same state as they were a few minutes ago." Paul accused.

George dropped his arms from Anne and walked over to the window. "Huh." George mumbled flatly.

"Guys...they might catch us. Let's go back to dancing." Emmi blurted out as the rest crowded around the window.

"Huh? Oh. Right." Paul smirked as he swooped back to Emmi and took her hands, bringing them both in a dramatic waltz.

"Let me just unlock the front door then. You know, in case they need a place to lay down or something." Anne said as she walked across the room. Just as her hand reached for the knob, the door swung open, knocking Anne right to the ground.

"Oh, man. Sorry. Serves you right for spyin' on us!" John joked apologetically.

"Hah, it's alright." Anne brought herself back onto her feet. George rushed over and took her hand while brushing a bit of dust off her back.

"We'll be, uh, upstairs. Don't any of you come interuppting us." John said loudly as he and Shirli made their way upstairs.

Emmi pursed her lips and glanced knowingly towards Paul.

"I wonder what they're up to." Emmi said sarcastically.

George does not approve.

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #626 on: August 16, 2010, 09:22:43 PM »

The footsteps rang loudly as they trampled rather swiftly up the stairs.  Anne displayed a look of near-horror as she eyed Emmi, who laughed heartily.
"Are they gonna...?"
"I'd put money on it!" she replied as the boys chuckled seedily.
"Good old John... But do we really wanna hang around to hear it?!"
In the bedroom upstairs, Shirli pulled on the collar of John's shirt as they shifted onto the bed.
"Wait..."
That was probably the last word she expected.
"What is it?"
He paused with a bashful look in his eyes before answering.
"You know this isn't a one time thing, right?"
A gigantic smile stretched across her face.
"I know, love. Now come here."
Now it was John's turn to smile.

Xxx

7 of 13

• Getting Better
« Reply #627 on: March 10, 2011, 02:08:25 AM »

And smile he did.

John got up, got out of bed and ran over to the record player. A sarcastic grin was upon his face, he could hardly contain his emotions. He flipped through the record collection, finally he found the right one. he placed it upon the turntable. The sweet chorus of Dear Prudence echoed throughout the flat. John smiled, he was good at that.
He turned around and said "How do you like it?" He received only a cold broken hearted look from his friend. no matter, John was satisfied. Good times indeed..
day tripper yeah

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
  • No need for Judo Chopping Ringo,George!
« Reply #628 on: April 09, 2011, 03:23:18 PM »

Does anyone mind if I join in? =D
All the world's a birthday cake,so take a piece but not too much.-George Harrison
Imagine theres no heaven-John Lennon
MAYBE IM AMAZEED!!!-Paul McCartney
I wanna be your MAN!-Ringo Starr

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #629 on: April 09, 2011, 11:47:18 PM »

(I don't think anyone minds if i join in and wait for them to get Ringo in the band XD)

THE NEXT MORNING
"AHHHH!"he yelled back."WHEN DID YOU GET THERE AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE!?!?!?"
"Long enough to see you battling eggs with your trusty frying pan".George smiled ear to ear at the good laugh.
"well...breakfast is boring sometimes okay!?!?!?" Paul said a little smartly.
"Well okay smart-alec Paul"George smarted back.
"-.-"
Just then Emmi,Shirli,and Anne came running downstairs.
"WHAT THE HECK IS WITH ALL THE YELLING!?!?!?!?"They yelled in unision.
"GEORGE WAS WATCHING ME BATTLE EGGS!!!!"
*cricket-chirp effect*
"Um....okay Paulie..."Emmi said sorta confusedly and sorta playfully.
John then came running down the stairs,tripping,then getting up like nothing happend.
"I'M OKAY!!!!" He yelled at everyone."NOW WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING!?!?!?"
"STOP YELLING AND WE'LL TELL YOU!!!" Paul said to him.
"Okay..."
Then Paul just BURST.
"GEORGE WATCHED ME BATTLE EGGS!!!"
*more cricket-chirp effect*
Then a knock randomly at the door came.
"Hi i'm friends with Shirli(don't be confused its the first name that popped in my mind!)"A teenage girl about 15 or 16 said.
"DON'T WATCH ME BATTLE EGGS AGAIN GEORGE!!"she suddenly heard.
"Um...come on in"George said to her.
"EVA!!!!(pronounced Eeva)"Shirli yelled and came up to hug her.
"I just saw you yesterday..no need for random hugging XD"Eva said.'By the way that was the nice way of saying get off meeee."
"OH.." Shirli looked a bit surprised.
"OH I FORGOT!These are my friends George"-points to George-"Anne"-does the same-"Emmi"-again-"Paul"-again-"And John"-pointy point-"GUYS THIS IS EVA!!!"
-tiny wave from Eva"
"Well theres no boyfriend for you here." Paul remarked.
"Wasnt really lookin' for one"She said in a southern drawl( i'm sorry but everyone tells me i have one).
"HEY EVA!!"Shirli yelled randomly.
"What!?!??"
"Say french."
"Okay..FRENCH."Eva pronounced really weird,like fraench.
Everyone laughed until she said "WHATS SO FUNNY!?!?!"she said ,obviously offended.
"Sensitive Sam"Someone remarked,but she couldnt tell who.
Eva put a hurt look on her face,kinda like D=.
"Okay guys we need to talk BUISNESS!!!"John said.
"Um..okay." Paul replied.
"we need to fire pete,he's acting odd.Now,all in favor say I."
"I"
"I"
"I"
"it's settled,but Brian will do it.I don't want to hurt him and i don't think anyone else wants to."
"Agreed,I'll call Brian and he'll call Pete.Oh and i know a good drummer to replace."Paul said to John.
He called Brian Epstein,their manager.(i think i spelt it right)
"Hey Brian it's Paul.Yeah it's buisness.We need you to fire Pete and hire Ringo Starr.It's done?Okay  and tell ringo to get here ASAP.OKAY!!OKAY!! BYE!!"And he hung up.
"Okay guys Ringo Starr is coming up here tonight."
"Well now theres a guy for Eva now isnt there.I know EVERYTHING about Ringo.We were in grade school together.He's perfect for her."
Eva: O.O.....
SOMONE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!!!
All the world's a birthday cake,so take a piece but not too much.-George Harrison

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #630 on: April 10, 2011, 01:18:48 AM »

you guys can ignore my post if you want i was dreaming for a moment.but i do want to be in your story *hint,hint*

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #631 on: April 10, 2011, 02:19:07 AM »

ok i know ivw been talking alot to people who probably arent here but i thought morgan wasnt in the story anymore cause im stupid so now i'm confused so someone get me up to speed please cause i am very confused and i'd like to be in your story i don't know what to do so somone GET ME UP TO SPEED!!!I BEG OF YOU!! but..if ringo is not taken when he get's in the story....

7 of 13

• Getting Better
« Reply #632 on: April 10, 2011, 09:58:03 PM »

you guys can ignore my post if you want i was dreaming for a moment.but i do want to be in your story *hint,hint*
gee whiz...Sir Paul is a veggie and an animal rights activist. of course i am going to ignore your cruel and inhumane throw-away rhetoric and shameful commentary. roll:) i know this is not the place for it but watch the glass walls video or something from the Tribe of Heart or see if you can stand more than a few minutes of earthlings. do your homework.  ???
 ;sorry
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:27:43 PM by 7 of 13 »
day tripper yeah

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #633 on: April 11, 2011, 09:59:26 PM »

What the heck are you talking about!?!?!??!?!?!

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #634 on: April 11, 2011, 10:00:59 PM »

i was kind of dreaming!?!?!??!
daydream much!?!?!?
what the heck!?!??!?!

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #635 on: April 11, 2011, 10:02:00 PM »

and i had just got eating breakfast!?!?!?!?
WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #636 on: April 12, 2011, 12:16:56 AM »

Ummm  2ch

-----------

Sorry ilovegeorge, but I believe that I am the only one left in this whole story. So it's kind of dead beat by now :/

And 7 of 13, no one understands what you're saying. Ever.

7 of 13

• Getting Better
« Reply #637 on: April 12, 2011, 12:52:57 AM »

oh the irony.  4ac
 ;sorry
day tripper yeah

7 of 13

• Getting Better
« Reply #638 on: April 12, 2011, 12:58:55 AM »

Yes good times indeed.

John looked around and noticed the walls were painted a pretty color.

The record was finished, John was happy, he put it back into its respective sleeve. Hie flipped through the album collection, he saw sgt peppers but quickly passed over it, he saw an original butcher cover of Yesterday and Today, thought about it if only to hear day tripper, but thought against it.

Just then there was a knock at the door. John rushed to open the door, this couldn't wait... he opened it.

"Oh hi Freedoh. Long time no see," the words practically spilled out of Johns mouth. It was obvious he was happy.

John let Freedoh in the front door and into the house...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:03:39 AM by 7 of 13 »
day tripper yeah

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #639 on: April 12, 2011, 04:03:13 PM »

Emmi, you're not the only one who lurks around this thread sometimes, wishing the old crew would come back.  The story totally ground to a halt, and it was a shame because it was so much fun how we had our own little backstories that we slowly gave away as the story progressed.  And it was a fun alternative for me when I wasn't writing my Johnfic.  :(

xxx

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Page created in 0.319 seconds with 82 queries.