Other forums > Different Conversations

Anybody interested in a Secret Santa CD swap maybe?

<< < (18/26) > >>

Bobber:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on December 10, 2012, 05:34:25 PM ---I'm still catching up after the storm.  I'll get it on its way this weekend, Cor.

--- End quote ---

That's alright Barry, take your time.

tkitna:
I got a CD in the mail today.  party2

Its from Kev (Nimrod) and i'm going to listen to a little bit of it on the way to church tonight.

Joost:
I didn't send my CDs out yet, I'm still working on the "liner notes". But I will surely post them sometime this week.

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar:
I wonder if Larry received my CD. I've sent it about one month ago.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: tkitna on December 10, 2012, 11:06:00 PM ---I got a CD in the mail today.  party2

Its from Kev (Nimrod) and i'm going to listen to a little bit of it on the way to church tonight.

--- End quote ---

Glad it arrived safely Todd, heres whats on it....(for you too Joost), I purposely went for more laid back stuff that I love, some quite rare stuff on there, please give it a few listens, I look forward to hearing what you like and what sucks  ;D

1) I Had A Dream - Midnight Circus
   circa 1972, psyche English group, very rare, if you have this on original vinyl its worth a fortune  ;D

2) Grail - Spring
   from another early 70's psyche limey band, very rare again, one album band. (lyrics are beautiful)

3) Anywhere - Grobschnitt
   70's German band who turned very proggy, this is a stunningly beautiful ballad of theirs

4) I cant Help It - Klaatu
   Canadian Beatles type band Im sure youve heard

5) Think Of Me With Kindness - Gentle Giant
   Absolutely beautiful melody & words, they didnt normally play stuff like this, English 70's great band

6) Swedish Nights - Anyones daughter
  Well known 70's german band psyche type stuff, didnt always sing in English

7) The Kiss - Judee Sill
  One of my favourite songs of all time, 70's American, she died alone of an overdose in 79 after turning to prostitution to feed her habit, sadly she    never quite made it like Carol King etc

8) The World Goes On - Barclay James Harvest
  English 70's psyche, you have heard me mention them Im sure, this song just grabs you after a few listens

9)  Supertwister - Camel
  an instrumental from English 70's band..

10) The Wind At Eve - Madden & Harris
  Aussie Duo 70's, one album, very rare, gentle, poetic, nice..

11) The Light - Midnight Circus
   See above

12) And I Wish I Were Stoned - Caravan
   again 70's English psyche/symphonic band, this track changes a fair bit, Always loved it.

13) At The End Of The Day - Nimrod  ;D
    One by your friend down under, I wrote this many years ago

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version