Solo forums > George Harrison

George Harrison DVD

(1/1)

Paperbackwriter:
I'd like to make some advertisement for the DVD of George. It was part of the Dark Horse Years Box set and is now released as a single DVD too (Here in Germany, but I think in the States too).
I like it very much, cause George's typical British humour is proved specially in the 70 ties clips(This Song). There are 4 tracks of his 1991 Japan Tour on it, very nice too. I hope, that the complete Japan concert will be released someday, cause the 4 tracks on that DVD make really appetite fpr more.
Klaus

Bruno:
yeah, that DVD was part of the Dark Horse box set but you can buy it separatedly now. I don't have it but I might get it for xmas

Paperbackwriter:
While we are talking about George's DVD. Does anybody know, whether THE CONCERT FOR BANGLA DESH will be released as a DVD ???

Mairi:
I think if they released Bangladesh it would do really well, like the Live Aid DVD release which is topping the charts here in North America.

Paperbackwriter:
I guess, you're right. Let's hope the best, that EMI will release it soon. I like that concert very much, finest music, and my old vinyl version is really weard out, so a newly remastered DVD, maybe with both shows (afternoon and evening) on it would be a thrill.
Sometimes I wonder, why people of EMI are sleeping so deeply. Not to mention, that EMI could earn much more money by releasing remastered Beatles stuff, so they are even bad managers too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version