Beatles forums > Song Of The Week Series

Song Of The Week - If I Needed Someone

<< < (5/6) > >>

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on October 23, 2013, 06:00:08 AM ---What did you think, KE?
--- End quote ---
I think I burnt me finger! .... Kidding, I realized I dont have headphones at work hehe. I will listen to it soon though

I am suprised that so many people covered this song. It is certainly not a very well known Bealte song, I would have said

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on October 25, 2013, 01:01:22 AM ---I think I burnt me finger! ....

--- End quote ---

;)

Snoopy66:

--- Quote from: tkitna on October 17, 2013, 12:52:52 AM ---The first great song that George wrote and one of his best ever in my opinion. I love this song and never get tired of it. I cant think of anything negative to say about it.

--- End quote ---
I couldn't agree more; I've always loved that song right from the beginning  :)

It's probably one of the best song of George. Whenever I listen to it, I wish that George had written more songs like that.

Snoopy

Hello Goodbye:
And I've always loved this song too.  The vocal harmonies are terrific.  And, oh, that 360/12 capoed at the seventh fret!

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
Nah, the Hollies dont give this song justice. They do it too monotonious (or whatever the word is)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version