Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Cover Versions Of Beatles Songs

<< < (10/15) > >>

Hello Goodbye:
And from the Pickin' On The Beatles album...

Pickin' On Series - Paperback Writer (Beatles cover)
Paperback Writer   1995

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on March 19, 2014, 01:33:07 AM ---Who's Miley Cyrus?

--- End quote ---

Trust me Barry, you don't want to know! Suffice it to say that if I ever do hear her cover I will immediately want to erase it from my mind with something nice like the Brasil '66 cover. I remember hearing that on the radio or someone's record when I was little. And I'm not offended by the other ones either.  ;) I heard a local band do "I've Just Seen a Face" not too long ago. They were good but they did it with all gee-tars; not like these fellers.

Hello Goodbye:
Those there fellers were mighty good, Kelley, mighty good.  An' jes' to show yer that bluegrass is 'preciated all over the world, lookee what these here fellers and young lady from Israel can do.  Pay close attention to that feller with the fiddle...

Country Roads - I've Just Seen A Face
Country Roads performing at the Givatayim Theater   29 November 2007

Adam Mader is a concert and jazz violinist.  Meri Roth is an actress and singer.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on March 19, 2014, 01:45:10 AM ---I know, I posted this before elsewhere, but this cover of The Fool On The Hill is pretty special...

FOOL ON THE HILL - Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66
Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66   1968

--- End quote ---

now that's classy   ;D

not a check shirt or straw hat in sight  ha2ha

KelMar:

--- Quote from: nimrod on March 19, 2014, 05:42:07 AM ---now that's classy   ;D

not a check shirt or straw hat in sight  ha2ha

--- End quote ---

But Kev...even John wore a checked shirt. His mom bought it for him, as you now know from your reading. Len Garry wore one too. I don't know who bought that. It's in the extended version.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version