Solo forums > Ringo Starr

Thomas The Tank Engine

(1/4) > >>

Marvin:
Does anyone remember the Thomas the Tank Engine stories narrated by Ringo between 1984 and 1986? For me Ringo was the best Thomas narrator his voice just seemed to suit it what do you think? For those of you who have not seen or heard these stories click on the link below

Thomas Comes To Breakfast

A RARE! Thomas the Tank Engine & Ringo Starr Promo Shot (1984)

Gary910:
I remember watching him as Mr Conductor, but I think that was in 1989 or so.

Hello Goodbye:
Right.  They reran Thomas The Tank Engine on PBS for years.

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Marvin on July 20, 2011, 08:08:07 PM ---Does anyone remember the Thomas the Tank Engine stories narrated by Ringo between 1984 and 1986? For me Ringo was the best Thomas narrator his voice just seemed to suit it what do you think? For those of you who have not seen or heard these stories click on the link below

--- End quote ---

Boy, do I ever remember this! My son watched Thomas all the time when he was little. Ringo was indeed the best Mr. Conductor. I just had a hard time buying George Carlin in that role. I just couldn't disassociate him from the Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television bit I guess!

Beatlesrlove:

--- Quote from: In My Life on July 21, 2011, 01:59:29 AM ---Boy, do I ever remember this! My son watched Thomas all the time when he was little. Ringo was indeed the best Mr. Conductor. I just had a hard time buying George Carlin in that role. I just couldn't disassociate him from the Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television bit I guess!

--- End quote ---
I agree very much Ringo was the best When i'm bored at my mom's house i have to watch Thomas because of my lil brother then one day i'm like "HEY HEY HEY IT'S RINGO STARR!!! LOOK" THEN I STARTED WATCHING TRYING TO LOOK FOR RINGO'S VOICE SOMETIMES.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version