Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 69375 times)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #580 on: October 18, 2008, 02:05:28 AM »

Chapter 4- Stand By Cold Turkey.

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I

WMGGW

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #581 on: October 18, 2008, 10:31:21 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I dont know, I don't

Something.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
  • Yes, I'm gonna be a Starr...
    • My Artwork
« Reply #582 on: October 19, 2008, 01:33:39 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many

-A Day in the Life

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #583 on: October 19, 2008, 01:45:38 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught

Getting Better.
I can't wait for the next post!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #584 on: October 19, 2008, 02:49:12 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science

Maxwell's Silver Hammer (yeah I know I did one that was over 4 words and one that was short, and I'm just going to keep it like that because it seems like a natural sentence ending, rather than adding to "in the")

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #585 on: October 19, 2008, 04:03:49 AM »

(Ah, that's fine! I didn't mean to be a know-it-all! I was just making sure the rules didn't change over the 39 pages of playtime for this game. =3)

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today.

-A Day in the Life ((Yes, ADITL /again/. I felt it fit well. X3))

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #586 on: October 20, 2008, 02:44:27 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a

A Hard Day's Night

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #587 on: October 20, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up, what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time, now I

Wait
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #588 on: October 20, 2008, 10:31:04 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time, now I get by with a

With a Little Help From My Friends

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #589 on: October 21, 2008, 12:41:03 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time, now I get by with a drink or two and

I Dont Want To Spoil The Party
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #590 on: October 21, 2008, 02:14:32 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books

The Word

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #591 on: October 21, 2008, 11:09:01 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you

Lovely Rita.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #592 on: October 21, 2008, 11:22:08 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing

Fixing a Hole

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #593 on: October 22, 2008, 03:43:29 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace

Obla-di Obla-da
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #594 on: October 22, 2008, 09:05:54 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all

-Eleanor Rigby

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #595 on: October 23, 2008, 08:30:31 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music

Bad Boy

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #596 on: October 23, 2008, 11:10:35 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take

-Magical Mystery Tour

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #597 on: October 23, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you, as you are

I Am The Walrus

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #598 on: October 24, 2008, 11:07:33 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you, as you are. And our friends are

-Yellow Submarine

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #599 on: October 24, 2008, 11:18:56 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you, as you are. And our friends are in the road

Why Don't We Do It In The Road?

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Page created in 0.55 seconds with 83 queries.