Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Two New Beatlology Magazines Are Now Available  (Read 2118 times)

Brad Howard

Two New Beatlology Magazines Are Now Available
« on: April 12, 2008, 08:53:59 PM »

Hi Beatles fans,

Here is a summary of the latest full color issues of Beatlology, the magazine for Beatles fans and collectors:

Volume 10 Number 2 - Features an in-depth look, by yours truly (with a little help from Eric Krasker, Hans Olof Gottfridsson, and others), at the supposedly new Beatles' Star-Club tapes. Then, Jeff Slate provides part 1 of his great interview with author Jonathan Gould (Can't Buy Me Love). Peter Nash offers the Beatles News, while I'm back with 15 product reviews.

Volume 10 Number 3 - Publisher Andrew Croft adds a nifty conversation with guitarist Rob Taylor (Learn To Play The Beatles To A Tee! Instructional Guitar DVD).  Famed producer, Doug Thompson, remembers Norman 'Hurricane" Smith in a brief compilation of his talks with the legendary recording engineer. I update the Star-Club tapes debacle, while Jeff Slate is back with the final part of his interview with author Jonathan Gould. Peter Nash reports on the latest Beatles News, and I review 21 Beatles products.

We are busy completing Volume 10 Number 4 which should include 16 more reviews (one by guest reviewer "Beatle" Bob).

For more information, please visit: http://www.beatlology.com

Thanks,

Brad Howard
Assistant Editor
Beatlology Magazine
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Bobber

Re: Two New Beatlology Magazines Are Now Available
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 09:09:55 AM »

Thank you Brad. You have spammed your magazine enough now. Now why don't you post some of the articles in here?  ;D

Page created in 0.276 seconds with 33 queries.