Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Fill in the blanks.  (Read 1591 times)

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
Fill in the blanks.
« on: April 27, 2004, 07:43:55 PM »

Some one sent this to me... I'll give everyone a try at it and then post the answers. (You don't really fill in facts, but there are some neat facts in here to learn)  :)

Fill in the spaces

John Lennon (1)___________ born in Liverpool on October 9th, 1940. He (2)__________ school at sixteen and (3)___________ to play the guitar in rock bands.
In 1955 he (4)____________ Paul McCartney and, together with George Harrison, and later Ringo Starr, he (5)___________ a new pop group called "The Beatles".
The Beatles soon (6)___________ very successful and famous all over the world. In 1963 , at Christmas, seven Beatles songs (7)__________ among the Top Twenty in Britain. Together with Paul, John (8)___________ most of the songs, including Yesterday, Michelle, Yellow Submarine, All You Need Is Love, etc. The Beatles also (9)___________ films like "A Hard Day' Night", "Help!" and "Magical Mystery Tour".

In March 1969 John (10)__________ a Japanese woman, Yoko Ono. At the end of the 1960s the band broke up, but John (11)____________ to write and sing song with is wife.

In the 1970s John (12)__________ to live in New York.
At 10 o'clock on Monday, December 8th , 1980, he (13)____________, assassinated by a fan. It was the end of a life and beginning of a myth.
Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Bruno

• A Thousand Pages
  • The choice is yours, don't be late
Re: Fill in the blanks.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 08:21:52 PM »

that's easy. I wish my exams were like that :D