Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Bootlegs  (Read 6760 times)

Bootlegs
« on: December 13, 2004, 10:48:49 AM »

Hi,
I've been looking virtually everywhere over the net to obtain some Beatles bootlegs, because I have none. I have been a fan for a while now and I'm wearing my patience thin with all of the studio stuff I have (which is everything, plus the entire anthology set and a lot of their solo stuff)...

I am mainly interested in studio sessions from 67 and up until the break-up.

I am mainly after these titles, though:

A Doll's House - 25 More While Album Mixes (Odeon)
The Long Lost Demos (Mongoose Records)
The Long Lost Leftovers (Mongoose Records)
Abbey Road Outtakes (Bow Bells)
Strawberry Fields Forever (Condor)
Strawberry Lane (Silent Sea)
The Alternate Magical Mystery Tour (Pear Records)
The Lost Pepperland Reel and Other Rarities (Vigotone)
White Sessions (Silent Sea)

I don't have any Beatle bootlegs to trade, but I do have Led Zeppelin shows and several DVDs to trade. Or we could do a B&P

I am truely hoping this will be my last stop and someone will be able to answer my pleading call!  :)

Just drop me a PM if anyone would like to TRADE CD-Rs and I will surely get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks so much everyone!

- P.L.

raxo

• Sun King
Re: Bootlegs
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 02:27:08 AM »

Easier than ever, PaulLennon68 ...

[face=Impact]All of the above CDs were recently uploaded and shared with members of DM's Bootleg Forum and the list is growing all the time!!! Membership is open to all ACTIVE posters - please come and join![/face]

[face=Arial]CLICK HERE: http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b=bootlegs
[/face]
[/b]

[face=Arial]Access is via a password (subject to acceptance), please PM either Bobber or The End for access!

All members are encouraged to share
[/face]
(flower)

from here: http://dmbeatles.com/forums/b-conversations/m-1133830115/

Wanna join there?  :)

ARC65

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 04:36:39 PM »

I can help you with the following Bootleg Vinyl LPs: Covers graded then records:

2LP:  Broadcasts Collection: Japanese: BBC1-4:  M- / M/ M:  US$100

2LP:  Commonwealth:  Japanese: Shogun Label: 13112-A-D:  EX / M / M:  US$100

2LP:  f***!:  SAPCOR-33:  EX / M / M:  US$100

LP:   Decca Tapes:  TMOQ Records: LK-4438: Grey, Pink, Green & Yellow Swirled Coloured Vinyl:  EX / M-:  US$100

LP:   Mach Shau!:  TMOQ Records: SC-12620: Pink & Red Vinyl: M- / M-:  US$100

10" LP:  From Us To You:  Japanese Yellow Vinyl: LMW-281F:  M- / M:  US$100

10" LP:  From Us To You:  Japanese Green Vinyl: LMW-281F:  M- / M:  US$100

Postage is included in all LPs above. Cash sales only. No trades needed. Thanks.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 06:43:46 PM »

is he even here anymore?
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 08:13:54 PM »

Nope!

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 02:41:01 AM »

Another call for all you, lazy members and shy guests!!!  ;D

[face=Impact]All of the above CDs were recently uploaded and shared with members of DM's Bootleg Forum and the list is growing all the time!!! Membership is open to all ACTIVE posters - please come and join![/face]

[face=Arial]CLICK HERE: http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b=bootlegs
[/face]

[face=Arial]Access is via a password (subject to acceptance), please PM either Bobber or The End for access!

All members are encouraged to share[/face]
(flower)

from here: http://dmbeatles.com/forums/b-conversations/m-1133830115/

Wanna join there?  :)

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 06:19:42 PM »

Hey, people out there, if you've already seen this:
http://dmbeatles.com/forums/b-conversations/m-1133830115/
What are you waiting for, uh? ;)

djinn

• A Beginning
  • Always looking for DVD trades!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 11:23:35 PM »

hEY ----

I LOVE TO TRADE!!!!

If any one wants top quality of dvd's with cover work & art work on dvd's---

I will be happy to trade 1 dvd for 2 cd's!!!

This was the standard at most sites!

Some did 1 dvd for 3-5 cd's!!

I feel that is far far unfair --unjust & far fetched!

I try to be fair!

If any one is up for it----
Drop me a post!

I have over 500 hours on Beatl;es & solo dvd's!!
I'm just sitting here --watching the wheels go round!
I really love to watch them roll!

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2009, 07:18:42 PM »

Hello, this is what i have(first half are repro's, second half the real thing sealed), 1- STEREO Beatles and Frank Ifield PORTRAIT cover vee jay, asking $100.00. 1- STEREO Pasteover with the butcher underneath, you can see Ringo's V. asking $100.00. 1- MONO Pasteover, you can see Ringo's V, included with this is a real Mono original black label rainbow lp in excellent condition asking $150.00. 1-STEREO Butcher, opened but still in tight plastic. included is a real Stereo black label rainbow original lp in excellent condition. also included is a recall letter and a yesterday and today CD, mono/stereo recording with a butcher picture insert for the jewel case and backside insert like the real cover. very nice. asking $150.00 1- MONO Ad Back like the original with spine print and ads on back. a beauty. included is a REAL original first issue lp with LOVE ME DO and P.S. I LOVE YOU, VEE JAY in an oval and AUDIO MATRIX stamped in the dead wax. in very good+ condition, near mint labels. well cared for in the past. also included is the original column back cover that came with this lp. asking $150.00  i have 2 different Yesterday and Today alternative covers(the blue ones)that Capitol was debating using but never did. they are both sealed with an unknown lp inside for rigidity. asking $50.00 each  i have one last repro here, a Yesterday and Today Pasteover, Stereo like the other but still sealed with an unknown lp inside and Ringos V clearly visible. asking $100.00 that is the Repro list. these are the real thing and STILL SEALED. 1- STILL SEALED First issue Stereo copy of REVOLVER on Capitol ST-2576. there is a number 6 next to the RIAA on back. Perry Cox believes this may be the first issue as it has a 6 (like first issues do) next to the RIAA. it is still tightly sealed like the day it was made with factory breath holes. looks brand new, guaranteed. tight corners, no fading in any way, amazing to be this old and look this new. (i will accept returns on this one if unopened. asking $300.00.  i also have 4 unopened later issue beatles lps 1- VI, Stereo, number 12 next to the RIAA. could be second issue black label or? 2- Hard Days Night, SW-11921. tight plastic but plastic a little weak at a couple corners, looks great. 3- Second Album, Stereo. ST 2080. no number by the RIAA symbol. GOLD AWARD symbol on front. 4- Something New, ST 2108. no number by the RIAA symbol. i will accept $50.00 each for these. let me know if interested. Mike.

Bobber

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2009, 08:28:15 PM »

These are not bootlegs but official releases.

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 10:13:29 PM »

Only the stated second half of the list are official.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 11:41:11 PM »

^ If you could put it in a list instead of the way you've done it, it would be easier to read.

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 04:04:33 AM »

Hello, this is what i have(first half are repro's, second half the real thing sealed),
1- STEREO Beatles and Frank Ifield PORTRAIT cover vee jay, asking $100.00.
1- STEREO Pasteover with the butcher underneath, you can see Ringo's V. asking $100.00.
1- MONO Pasteover, you can see Ringo's V, included with this is a real Mono original black label rainbow lp in excellent condition asking $150.00.
1-STEREO Butcher, opened but still in tight plastic. included is a real Stereo black label rainbow original lp in excellent condition. also included is a recall letter and a yesterday and today CD, mono/stereo recording with a butcher picture insert for the jewel case and backside insert like the real cover. very nice. asking $150.00
1- MONO Ad Back like the original with spine print and ads on back. a beauty. included is a REAL original first issue lp with LOVE ME DO and P.S. I LOVE YOU, VEE JAY in an oval and AUDIO MATRIX stamped in the dead wax. in very good+ condition, near mint labels. well cared for in the past. also included is the original column back cover that came with this lp. asking $150.00
I have 2 different Yesterday and Today alternative covers(the blue ones)that Capitol was debating using but never did. they are both sealed with an unknown lp inside for rigidity. asking $50.00 each  
I have one last repro here, a Yesterday and Today Pasteover, Stereo like the other but still sealed with an unknown lp inside and Ringos V clearly visible. asking $100.00 that is the Repro list.
The following are the real thing,.
1- STILL SEALED First issue Stereo copy of REVOLVER on Capitol ST-2576. there is a number 6 next to the RIAA on back. Perry Cox believes this may be the first issue as it has a 6 (like first issues do) next to the RIAA. it is still tightly sealed like the day it was made with factory breath holes. looks brand new, guaranteed. tight corners, no fading in any way, amazing to be this old and look this new. (i will accept returns on this one if unopened). asking $200.00. Perry says he usually gets about $500.00 for these sealed if they are second issue and around $900.00 for first issue sealed..
I also have 4 unopened later issue beatles lps
1- VI, Stereo, number 12 next to the RIAA. according to Perry it could be second or third issue black label or lime green?
2- Hard Days Night, SW-11921. tight plastic but plastic a little weak at a couple corners, looks great.
3- Second Album, Stereo. ST 2080. no number by the RIAA symbol. GOLD AWARD symbol on front.
4- Something New, ST 2108. no number by the RIAA symbol. i will accept $50.00 each for these. let me know if interested. Mike.  at  mikelorelei@hotmail.com  make me a deal.

Page created in 0.369 seconds with 61 queries.