Solo forums > Ringo Starr

Ringo The Vegetarian and TM

(1/2) > >>

Mr. Kite:
Before watching the videos on his website did anyone else know that Ringo was a vegetarian?  I never knew that so that was neat to learn a new fact about him but it makes sense though since he has so many allergies so being vegetarian is probablly better for him.  I also liked reading the article where he said that he still practices Transindental Meditation I think it's neat that he's taking more of an interest in that now then he did before and I'm glad it's helping bring balance to his life and keeping him young at heart.

Mr. Kite

Sadie4:
Well, I knew he was very delicate foodwise, so he could only eat certain types of food. I remember whwn the Beatlesd went to India, Ringo two with him two suitcases, one of clothes and another one full of food.

Wayne L.:
I don't Ringo was a vegetarian possibly until Paul preached to him the virtues in his mind about it.  If he's into TM I do find that amazing since he wasn't into the Maharishi at the time.  

In Blue Hawaii:

--- Quote from: Sadie4 ---Well, I knew he was very delicate foodwise, so he could only eat certain types of food. I remember whwn the Beatlesd went to India, Ringo two with him two suitcases, one of clothes and another one full of food.
--- End quote ---

The other suitcase full of Heinz beans (thumbsup)

In Blue Hawaii:

--- Quote from: Wayne_L. ---I don't Ringo was a vegetarian possibly until Paul preached to him the virtues in his mind about it.  If he's into TM I do find that amazing since he wasn't into the Maharishi at the time.  
--- End quote ---

I agree. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version