Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]

Author Topic: Favorite Pictures of Mr. Harrison  (Read 211871 times)

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
Re: Favorite Pictures of Mr. Harrison
« Reply #920 on: June 16, 2022, 07:05:31 PM »

He does, Kathy!

Thank you for that, Barry! My dad sees a resemblance, too, and so do my friends and my younger daughter, but my older daughter and I practically got into an argument about it last weekend.  ha2ha  She doesn't see any resemblance, and I couldn't get more than a grudging "maybe" out of her. (She's so stubborn! Plus she subjected me to Harry Styles whenever we were in her car, which didn't win her any points, ha ha.)

« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 10:20:06 PM by Normandie »

stevie

• Getting Better
« Reply #921 on: June 17, 2022, 01:38:07 AM »

My 15 year old son has a vague resemblance to the 1968 George from the Mad Day Out based on his hair style 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 03:06:24 AM by stevie »

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #922 on: June 17, 2022, 02:05:06 PM »

^^^^^

He does indeed. Your son is a handsome young man.  :)

stevie

• Getting Better
« Reply #923 on: June 17, 2022, 08:42:05 PM »

Thank you Normandie. I’ve showed him the pics of George from that time and he agrees on the hair lol! His face doesn’t resemble George but from certain angles, his hair gives him that George look

My son’s name is Cooper Lennon McDonell.  He’s inherited the family tall gene as he’s the same height as me already at 15 which is 190cm or 6’ 3” in the old scale lol. 

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #924 on: June 17, 2022, 11:18:48 PM »

My son’s name is Cooper Lennon McDonell.  He’s inherited the family tall gene as he’s the same height as me already at 15 which is 190cm or 6’ 3” in the old scale lol.

Beautiful name! My son (age 20) is about 6'3" as well. He hit his growth spurt a bit later than his friends and was worried about it. (Ya gotta love those fraught middle school years.) Then he shot up to his present height and now towers over most of his friends, and his voice changed seemingly overnight. He was happy.

After he got to 6'3" I had to stand on tiptoes to give him a kiss. (He was glad.) But I'd catch him while he was sitting down and buss him on the head or temple.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 11:20:49 PM by Normandie »

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #925 on: June 18, 2022, 01:25:12 AM »

After he got to 6'3" I had to stand on tiptoes to give him a kiss. (He was glad.)

To clarify, he was glad I could no longer reach him easily. Like all teenage boys, he wasn't too keen on kisses, hugs, and hair ruffles from his mom.  ;)

stevie

• Getting Better
« Reply #926 on: June 18, 2022, 01:52:53 AM »

Lol nice!  It’s funny as I’ve always been tall but I wasn’t 6 3 at 15! I was like 6 when I was 18   Then when I was 21/22 I actually grew another few inches!  It was weird lol. I had tall ancestors. Big guys with Scottish and Irish ancestry.  My dad has 5 grandsons - they are all over 6 foot
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]

Page created in 0.345 seconds with 44 queries.