Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Paul McCartney is the final Beatle to get his star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame  (Read 2479 times)

I am the Paulrus

• Getting Better
    • FAB 4 FORUM

Paul McCartney is the final Beatle to get his star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame

Speech:
Paul McCartney Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Ceremony

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs

Yay for Paul!

That took long enough!
I can stay till it's time to go

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?

Wonder why Paul was last? It doesnt matter, just curious.

I am the Paulrus

• Getting Better
    • FAB 4 FORUM

There wasn't any mention of it on "Entertainment Tonight", "Access Hollywood", or on the news when I watched last night. Maybe they will mention it today, but, why a day later? Why not report it on the day it happens? Paul recieving his star is huge news in the entertainment world for someone of his prominence. Did anyone see any mention of it your news?

maccafan

• A Beginning

It's like most things when it comes to Paul McCartney, he doesn't get the true respect he deserves!  Oh yeah they fall all over him when it comes to the freaking Beatles!

This man has a career to absolutely die for, and all people talk about is one tiny part of it?  Yeah I know it's the Beatles, believe me I've heard it all before!

Paul McCartney is so much more than just a Beatle, and it's truly sad that most people just don't see it, or just won't give credit where credit is due?

The Rock Hall Of Fame was the same way, what on Earth took so long to induct the most successful songwriter in the freaking entire history of popular music??  I mean, am I the only one that thinks that was absolutely insane?  Paul McCartney should of been one of the absolute very first people in the so called Rock Hall Of Fame! 

The shirt his daughter Stella wore that night, hit the nail on the head, it was about F_ _ _ _ _ g time, in fact it was way, way, way, past time!!

I also feel the same way about the Grammys, what on Earth took so freaking long to invite McCartney to perform on that show?  He should of performed on there DECADES ago!  In 50 years he's been on there what, with this current performance it will be 3 times??  Three times in 50 years, think of how many artist you've seen on the Grammys over and over!

It's a D _ _ n shame!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:31:39 PM by maccafan »

I am the Paulrus

• Getting Better
    • FAB 4 FORUM

Page created in 0.222 seconds with 49 queries.