Other forums > Selling, Buying, Exchanging

negatives

(1/1)

:
i have some unseen negatives taken personally by myself of the beatles while they were filming the magical mistery tour,they consist of variuos pictures including the tour bus,motorbike and side car and also pictures of the band themselves,these r personally taken not taken by a photogrrapher so r unseen by the normal sources i took them myself as i was an extra in the film itself as my father was in the armed forces and parts of the film were filmed on the military base where he worked so it was none access to the papers and photographers im looking to sell my collection if any1 could please give me any information on the estimated price something like this might be worth

Bobber:
Print one or two and show them. Until then no one is going to make you an offer. And some interpunction might work as well.  :)

:
will do thanks for the reply

BlueMeanie:
Hi Tony. Print a few as a sample (don't go to a High Street outlet for this!). Get in touch with the pop memorabilia experts at Sotheby's, or Christie's. They'll most certainly be interested in seeing what you've got.

Secondly, don't let them out of your site!!

BlueMeanie:
Original post moved, and new identical one deleted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version